Tulsi Gabbard was a rising star within the Dem party…what led to her leaving the party?

She told the truth.

That will get you kicked out of the good graces of the Dems.

You may never tell the truth. You may only parrot Dem party approved talking points.

No free thought. Fall in line or be destroyed. The Dems will say you are a Russian spy.

Not always easy to leave a cult.
But if you do - you are dead to them.

I recall not long ago she was nearly purged for not supporting fag weddings.

She had to flip flop on it.

Maybe she finally decided it was better to have dignity, morals, virtue and character than to be a pathetic malignant democrook.

I recall not long ago she was nearly purged for not supporting fag weddings.

She had to flip flop on it.

Maybe she finally decided it was better to have dignity, morals, virtue and character than to be a pathetic malignant democrook.
the demafasict are a very small tent group…they aren’t open to opposing ideas, it’s the party or death

We just don't like Putin's useful idiots and conspiracy peddlers. That's all.

In other words we don't like her for all the reasons FOX primetime shills invite her over.

For example Tulsi said with a straight face:

What’s happening here is not so different from what we’re seeing happening in Russia, where you’ve got state TV and controlled messaging across the board. This is where we’re at.

You hear that? American freedom of speech is just like it is in Russia. :wtf:

No thanks, you guys can have her, she'll turn 180 on her lefty positions and tell you everything you want to hear soon enough.
One way to spot the sheeple here is to pay attention to how often they use the word "we".

It shows that they are a mindless herd animal who is absolutely terrified of being an individual.

She told the truth.

That will get you kicked out of the good graces of the Dems.

You may never tell the truth. You may only parrot Dem party approved talking points.

No free thought. Fall in line or be destroyed. The Dems will say you are a Russian spy.

Tulsi - outa here

Uncle Tom warnock - yes massa

Lies and bullshit, it's all you know.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

No, I acknowledge all the evidence, snowflake.

says the cultist that denys obama promised to be more flexible with russia if they helped him win the 2012 election

Obama promissed flexibility (on something) after election and if thats all you've said that would be true.

But nope, you had to top it off with pure bullshit about Obama supposedly seeking Russia's help for his re-election.

And then you open your mouth about knowing truth? Laughable.

Last edited:
Yep, still lying your ass off.

Obama promissed flexibility (on something) after election and if thats all you've said that would true. But nope, you had to top it off with a claim that Obama supposedly saught Russia's help for his re-election which is pure bullshit.
that's not bs at all...he literally said this is my last election, if you go easy on me, i'lll be more flexible.

Quid, pro...que

Forum List

Back