Tulsi Gabbard was a rising star within the Dem party…what led to her leaving the party?

She told the truth.

That will get you kicked out of the good graces of the Dems.
She's always been a conservative, but being from Hawaii, she knew she had to run as a (D).
She left the party, the party didn't leave her.

If she ever plans to run for a State Office, expect her to Move, like OZ did, and run to a Red State where she knows she has a better chance of winning as a (R).

Tulsi offered her political philosophy and Democratic voters were not interested. She quickly fizzled

She found a home on Hannity and Tucker Carlson with her……I am a Democrat and I disagree with everything they do Message
Which specific philosophy or policy did she postulate that was contrary to the democrat party?

Moron, nowhere in that exchange is there ANYTHING about Russia helping Obama's election.
hahah the cult really loves blind and deaf idiots like you.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev,“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,”

He wanted Putin to go easy on him, give him space, until after November, and in exchange, offered to be flexible with him if he won.

and boy was Obama flexible.....invited him in to Syria, turned a blind eye to the Ukraine invasion

People who bash Tulsi and say she is a Russian spy despite her service to the country should consider slamming their hand in a car door.

hahah the cult really loves blind and deaf idiots like you.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev,“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,”

He wanted Putin to go easy on him, give him space, until after November, and in exchange, offered to be flexible with him if he won.

and boy was Obama flexible.....invited him in to Syria, turned a blind eye to the Ukraine invasion

Space on THAT ISSUE BETWEEN TWO CONTRIES you fucking moron. He saying, stop escalating, we'll revisit this after election.

As far as election goes Americans don't give a shit about what Putin's gov thinks about Obama's policies.

Space on THAT ISSUE BETWEEN TWO CONTRIES you fucking moron.

As far as election goes Americans don't give a shit about what Putin's gov thinks about Obama's policies.
yes…he asked for help, the message was delivered to Vlad, and Vlad delivered, and Obama was more flexible

Thanks for finally admitting it

We just don't like Putin's useful idiots and conspiracy peddlers. That's all.

In other words we don't like her for all the reasons FOX primetime shills invite her over.

For example Tulsi said with a straight face:

What’s happening here is not so different from what we’re seeing happening in Russia, where you’ve got state TV and controlled messaging across the board. This is where we’re at.

You hear that? American freedom of speech is just like it is in Russia. :wtf:

No thanks, you guys can have her, she'll turn 180 on her lefty positions and tell you everything you want to hear soon enough.
Wow. She is 100% correct.

This isn't about freedom of speech. Her remarks shine a bright light on the fact that our media is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC.

She is no shill for war. That is the correct position to take. The Russian/Ukraine war is NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

She's always been a conservative, but being from Hawaii, she knew she had to run as a (D).

If she ever plans to run for a State Office, expect her to Move, like OZ did, and run to a Red State where she knows she has a better chance of winning as a (R).

Such stupidity

She is nothing close to a conservative.

She is just not bat shit crazy like the majority of Democrats today.

Wow. She is 100% correct.

This isn't about freedom of speech. Her remarks shine a bright light on the fact that our media is a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC.

When you publicly criticize Russia's Czar or organize any sort of serious opposition you end up in jail or dead.

In what universe is that similar to America and it's full time bashing of the POTUS by opposition and it's friendly media?

You ignorant fools will fall for anything.

Can you name any of her policies that would pass as conservative?

yes…he asked for help, the message was delivered to Vlad, and Vlad delivered, and Obama was more flexible

Thanks for finally admitting it

Quid pro quo.

Impeachable.

Lets go back and impeach Obama.

For election? No he didn't. you just don't know up from down, whats true and whats bullshit - that takes honesty and intelligence you just don't have.
hahah geez man...he literally said "this is my last election...."

He wanted space until after the election...he wanted Putin to give take it easy on him, and in exchange, he'd be more flexible with him if he won.

This is literally on video.

Geez, you cultist are crazy

Forum List

Back