Tulsi Says It Like It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaMajor7

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 10, 2022
Long Island, NY
"Trump indictment undermines democracy because if a law is going to be enforced, it should be enforced equally and fairly across the board. The selective use of govt institutions and law enforcement to go after political or personal opponents, undermines the very essence of the rule of law, which is the foundation for our democracy."

I like Tulsi but she is absolutely wrong here. Just because someone is running for office is not an excuse to allow them to get away with breaking the law.

Yes, it's been common but I do not support any of it.

Just go be a Republican, hon. Problem is, they wouldn't give her the time of day either. This is what happens when you start believing your own hype.
If you're down to excusing what Trump did, no matter if it was docs, J6th, or GA, then believing in the law is not one of your core beliefs.

I like Tulsi but she is absolutely wrong here. Just because someone is running for office is not an excuse to allow them to get away with breaking the law.

Yes, it's been common but I do not support any of it.
Bleach Bit/ Hammer Time.
That is all.
:rolleyes:

They have Trump on recordings, plotting to hide documents, admitting that he can't declassify after leaving office. They have text messages between Trump's people (and even his wife, who clearly knew they were moving documents on a plane). They have photos taken by Trump's people. They have emails. They have sworn testimony. They have notes from his lawyers. Nuclear secrets, national security documents, international communications, global military secrets. Documents that don't qualify for declassification. Secret documents in bathrooms and ballrooms.

He may be able to get off here, and that wouldn't surprise me a bit (I'm actually expecting it), but anyone who is trying to make this no big deal is a fucking liar. Either party.

Last edited:
She left the Democratic Party when she started adhering to the false right wing narratives.

The law is enforce equally in equal situations. The problem you guys can’t accept is that the situations are not equal.
You are young and you are ignorant.

I was a democrat most of my life and this crazy group today is NOTHING like the democrat party of a few decades ago.

They have Trump on recordings. They have text messages. They have photos taken by Trump's people. They have emails. They have sworn testimony. They have notes from his lawyers. Nuclear secrets, national security documents, international communications, global military secrets. Documents that don't qualify for declassification. Documents in bathrooms and ballrooms.

He may be able to get off here, and that wouldn't surprise me a bit, but anyone who is trying to make this no big deal is a fucking liar. Either party.
The guy just can't help himself. He can't keep his mouth SHUT! :auiqs.jpg:
When people on here say Trump was a Russian asset, I just spit my drink out....there's no way they would have EVER recruited him.

I was a democrat most of my life and this crazy group today is NOTHING like the democrat party of a few decades ago.
The Republican part isn’t anything like the Republican part of a few decades ago.

They’ve become strange bunch of conspiratorial lunatics who have abandoned their traditional ideals of defending democratic institutions.

The Democrat party of a few decades ago were the old guard southern Democrats...who became the Republican party. :)
And the Republican party..isn't even the same party it was when GWB was in office. They've morphed into a bunch of conspiracy theory believing, Trump worshiping cuckolds.

I'm doubting it.
Regardless of whether it was the result of intentional provocation on Trump's part, it's a profound blunder by the dems.

But if they're running Biden again, I have to assume they don't really want to win anyway.

The Democrat party of a few decades ago were the old guard southern Democrats...who became the Republican party. :)
And the Republican party..isn't even the same party it was when GWB was in office. They've morphed into a bunch of conspiracy theory believing, Trump worshiping cuckolds.
They've morphed into a bunch of conspiracy theory believing, Trump worshiping cuckolds.
If that were true, Biden wouldn't have had a chance.

As far as I'm concerned, Tulsi didn't leave the Democrat party, the democrat party left her.

Democrats listened to her views and wanted no part of her

That is why she turned to the Conservative media to voice her views

If that were true, Biden wouldn't have had a chance.
Speaking of Biden, just comparing what he says and does now with what he said and did 30 years ago should give pause to any thinking person here (a caveat eliminating a good number of posters) as to the shift in the Democrat party.

Do people REALLY think he was all about trannies and hiring gay S&M aficionados for key positions back then?

This Maoist inspired cultural revolution being played by the Democrat party is all quite very recent.

The Republican part isn’t anything like the Republican part of a few decades ago.

They’ve become strange bunch of conspiratorial lunatics who have abandoned their traditional ideals of defending democratic institutions.
On what issue has the Republican Party changed?

Biden, Bill Clinton and even Obama are COMPLETELY different from the things they claimed to stand for earlier in life.

The left has moved into Crazy Land. The Republicans have drifted SOMEWHAT to the left too.

The problem is YOUR PERCEPTION has changed. Republicans didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back