Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

Iran uses proxies and terror cells.............all over the world..........They are a Terrorist State........

They have killed Marines as far back as Reagan...........and the leaders go.........OH WELL........it WASN'T IRAN......

But the truth is .........it HAS ALWAYS BEEN IRAN.........

Just 3 months after the Nuclear Deal was signed by Britain............a MASS CASUALTY BOMB was found being made in London by Iranian terror proxies.........................Some deal huh..........
So you feel safer now eagle ??
Dumb ass question............pointing out facts makes me afraid..............LOL

My post was the real deal..........so Im mocking the joke of the deal by Obama.

Most of Same people who supported Iraq attack support this mistake too Now Pence is lying about how this guy aided in 9/11 attacks Guess he's catching his lying ways from his boss
How do you know they're lies? You libs pretend to be in the know when you're not.

What war?
The one your moron is starting

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

On whom do we hang the deaths of the 600 or so that asshole killed?
It started when we invaded Iraq on a pack of lies. We have been putting out fires ever since.

And starting new ones but yes, that is the recent genesis of the issue.

The one your moron is starting
So if we don't go to war are you going to support Trump on this? Yes or no now?
If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
I thought Obama stopped their nuclear program by sending them billions of dollars.

I thought Trump stopped N. Korea's? I'm told in other threads it's still going full steam ahead.

So if we don't go to war are you going to support Trump on this? Yes or no now?
If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
I thought Obama stopped their nuclear program by sending them billions of dollars.

I thought Trump stopped N. Korea's? I'm told in other threads it's still going full steam ahead.
Thought Trump was inviting his pal to the WH What happened to the Ukraine leader?

Most of Same people who supported Iraq attack support this mistake too Now Pence is lying about how this guy aided in 9/11 attacks Guess he's catching his lying ways from his boss
How do you know they're lies? You libs pretend to be in the know when you're not.

Because it's a worn out argument now. We were told the same thing about Iraq. In the end not even Afghanistan was involved.

You are arguing to destroy Kansas because McVeigh and Nichols operated and planned out of Kansas.

How many times will you allow the government lie to you?

82324218_2691616284241445_3649171838665228288_n.jpg

You fail to appreciate the Genius of Donald J. Trump.

1. First he runs for President with one of his campaign promises being to bring the troops back home.

2. Second, he makes greasy grimy gopher guts and mutilated monkey meat out of a terrorist shithead in Iraq.

3. The Iraqi council convenes and decides to expel all American troops out of Iraq for what President Trump did.

4. President Trump pulls all American troops out of Iraq which incidentally, is what you inbred zipperheads have been screaming and crying for the last 15 years.

5. President Trump's plan backfires on him when you inbred Crayola-eating morons and your media says "Now see what you did, President Trump? Iraq just told us to leave...."

Maybe next time, you'll be a little more careful what you ask for.

Yeah - Donald J Trump is a true "Genius" Very stable too! :icon_rolleyes:

im-donald-j-trump-the-j-stands-for-genius-stable-jeanius-33032681.png

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.

Taking out an Iranian terrorist general hated by Iranians for killing thousands of Iranian protesters is a bad thing?
Those 10's of 1000's marching in the streets saying death to America gives you that opinion blues?

Millions of Nazi's marched in the streets, what is your point? That you admit this Iranian general killed thousands of his own people? Yeah thought so.

Forum List

Back