Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

82324218_2691616284241445_3649171838665228288_n.jpg

This actually plays into the impeachment cover argument.
Does it? No one's forgotten about the impeachment.

Yes, it does.
Your conspiracy theories are less than credible.

It's what Clinton was accused of doing. Why shouldn't it also apply to Trump?

Iran uses proxies and terror cells.............all over the world..........They are a Terrorist State........

They have killed Marines as far back as Reagan...........and the leaders go.........OH WELL........it WASN'T IRAN......

But the truth is .........it HAS ALWAYS BEEN IRAN.........

Just 3 months after the Nuclear Deal was signed by Britain............a MASS CASUALTY BOMB was found being made in London by Iranian terror proxies.........................Some deal huh..........
So you feel safer now eagle ??
Do you feel safer defending Iran on the internet?
The hell with Iraq the hell with Iran The hell with all repub sc
Iran uses proxies and terror cells.............all over the world..........They are a Terrorist State........

They have killed Marines as far back as Reagan...........and the leaders go.........OH WELL........it WASN'T IRAN......

Just 3 months after the Nuclear Deal was signed by Britain............a MASS CASUALTY BOMB was found being made in London by Iranian terror proxies.........................Some deal huh..........
The hell with iran and Iraq AND the hell with the pos trump May he die a horrible death
How long have you been off your meds?
FU dave Houston covers

Yes, it does.

Because Clinton's distraction had no immediate cause.

Our embassy in Baghdad was attacked, and the dead guy directed it. Embassies are sovereign soil. Suleiman directly attacked America.

Reality simply doesn't support the things you've been told to say.

The hell with Iraq the hell with Iran The hell with all repub sc

The hell with iran and Iraq AND the hell with the pos trump May he die a horrible death
How long have you been off your meds?
FU dave Houston covers
Please note I'm talking about prescription psychoactives, not what you buy in the alley behind the 7-11.

Yes, it does.

Our embassy in Baghdad was attacked, and the dead guy directed it. Embassies are sovereign soil. Suleiman directly attacked America.

Maybe that happened, maybe it didn't. Do you still believe the Benghazi video story or the threats about Saddams growing nuclear capabilities?

Yes, it does.

Maybe that happened, maybe it didn't. Do you still believe the Benghazi video story or the threats about Saddams growing nuclear capabilities?
The You Tube video was a scapegoat. You didn't fall for it, did you?

Saddam didn't pose a serious nuclear threat, unless he was given a lot more time. More worrying were his chemical weapons.

Yes, it does.

Saddam didn't pose a serious nuclear threat, unless he was given a lot more time. More worrying were his chemical weapons.

Which were also non existent but all the same, the claim was he was working to get nuclear weapons.

He didn't even have a nuclear program.

How many wars will you allow yourself to lied into?

Which were also non existent but all the same, the claim was he was working to get nuclear weapons.

My last assignment in the Air Force, I got to see some field reports from the invasion of Iraq.

Saddam had a chemical weapons program.

You won't believe me, of course. I'm okay with that.

My last assignment in the Air Force, I got to see some field reports from the invasion of Iraq.

He "had" we knew that. We helped him aquire it. It was no longer.

Brazil supplied far more chem warfare materials than America did.

Fine. Argue that if you wish........either way, how did that work for us?

An oppressive piece of shit received justice from his own people.

Not too shabby, huh?

Not too shabby, huh?

Nah, we re-elected him.

Not too shabby, huh?

Nah, we re-elected him.
Oh, you're talking about Bush, the evil dictator whom people could publicly and passionately criticize with no fear at all of being put in prison for illegal opinions.

You're allowed to criticize Saddam, however. You won't burst into flames. Honest.

Not too shabby, huh?
Would have been better if we had rolled a few grenades down that hiding hole. Did you see the hanging? We should have given them a book. Those rag heads could screw up a wet dream.

Not too shabby, huh?

Nah, we re-elected him.
Oh, you're talking about Bush, the evil dictator whom people could publicly and passionately criticize with no fear at all of being put in prison for illegal opinions.

You're allowed to criticize Saddam, however. You won't burst into flames. Honest.

Saddam was none of my business..

You fail to appreciate the Genius of Donald J. Trump.

1. First he runs for President with one of his campaign promises being to bring the troops back home.

2. Second, he makes greasy grimy gopher guts and mutilated monkey meat out of a terrorist shithead in Iraq.

3. The Iraqi council convenes and decides to expel all American troops out of Iraq for what President Trump did.

4. President Trump pulls all American troops out of Iraq which incidentally, is what you inbred zipperheads have been screaming and crying for the last 15 years.

5. President Trump's plan backfires on him when you inbred Crayola-eating morons and your media says "Now see what you did, President Trump? Iraq just told us to leave...."

Maybe next time, you'll be a little more careful what you ask for.

I haven't heard that ditty since I was a kid at school in the sixties...lol.

"_____ are/is made of
Greasy grimy gopher guts
perked up perkisede
Mutilated monkey feed
French fried eyeballs
Swimming in a pool of blood
...whoops I forgot my sick!!
(Vomit noise). "

Crikey; must have been about Grade 5; 1967.

In Oz of all places!!

Greg

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.
I'm against abortion...Tulsi is a globalist but not trump ? He is all over the world, still handing money, bombing countries, cuddling with the Saudis and reporting to the Russians.

Forum List

Back