Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.
I'm against abortion...Tulsi is a globalist but not trump ? He is all over the world, still handing money, bombing countries, cuddling with the Saudis and reporting to the Russians.

That was pretty ignorant. The Saudis don't care much for Iran and Russia is backing Iran.

Did you miss the Mueller Report or something?
And so is China Trump has nobody ,,,as that's what he deserves Thank you republicans You got what you voted for An unqualified idiot

Wait, don't tell me.....

And you're a "qualified genius"? :21:

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.
I'm against abortion...Tulsi is a globalist but not trump ? He is all over the world, still handing money, bombing countries, cuddling with the Saudis and reporting to the Russians.

That was pretty ignorant. The Saudis don't care much for Iran and Russia is backing Iran.

And so is China Trump has nobody ,,,as that's what he deserves Thank you republicans You got what you voted for An unqualified idiot

Wait, don't tell me.....

Smarter than the AH in our WH although I have to admit that's not anything to brag about

Wait, don't tell me.....

Smarter than the AH in our WH although I have to admit that's not anything to brag about

Right, dude. Maybe you should run for President then.

Wait, don't tell me.....

I already suggested that today Only 2 year or more vets eligible I guarantee I'd do a better job First of all I'd listen to those smarter than me ,,,,not like the moron who thinks he's smarter than all

Where did I say the Saudis care for Iran?

So Tulsi said Trump lied. In other news it was cold in Nome , Alaska.

Come on galt Surely you know trump is an idiot

Nice try, but you failed. I'd support this President down to the last drop of your blood if I need be.

:21:
And he'll support his views down to the the last drop of your blood

You skeered of dyin' or something?

a00.jpg

They also have thousands of mobile (movable) short range missiles. Iran planned a time like this will come up.

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Blood is a huge expense, after all

Well Trump is very stupid in the first place to even created this situation.

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

Trump is very dangerous to our democracy and this country.

What do you think will happen? Do you agree that Iran will do the cost-effective thing and collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the 2020 election

Rig 2020 election? You are talking about Trump again.

Why wouldn't Iran want to rig the 2020 election in favor of Bite Me?

They would be back on Easy Street and get their "Deal" back

You have any proof Iran will hack the election or you are trying to save your comrade Putin?

What makes you think that the Iranians as so stupid as to escalate the situation?

It would be a lot more cost efficient if they just colluded with Biden and rigged the 2020 US Election, and next year they will have their beloved "Deal" back?

Blood is a huge expense, after all

We have a high hope Biden will win so this country don’t have to put up with all these garbages created by this piece of shit corrupted president.

What do you think will happen? Do you agree that Iran will do the cost-effective thing and collude with Sleepy Joe to rig the 2020 election

You have any proof Iran will hack the election or you are trying to save your comrade Putin?

I'm just saying that rigging the election is a lot less expensive than fighting a war. And I don't think the Iranian Mullahs would have any moral problem at all with fixing the count, do you?

This is why President Trump needs to get FISA warrants on Biden to keep an eye on him. See if he can be stung by phony Iranians trying to sell him dirt on Trump.

The one your moron is starting

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

You are the reason we have a President Trump.

You are the reason that problem will be remedied this year.

America's responsibility for the cluster-luv that the Middle East has become must not be forgotten. The 1953 Iran coup, the illegal Iraq invasion, the support of numerous repressive régimes, etc., all eliminate any possibility of feeling 'holier than thou' towards any other country. Promoting the story that Iran irrationally hates the U.S. is pure propaganda.
Yes, I'm sure they have a good and rational reason for screeching DEATH TO AMERICA in the streets.
If they took out our Sec of Defense how would your reaction go??
How do you think SecDef and Soleiman are analogous?

Wait, don't tell me.....

I already suggested that today Only 2 year or more vets eligible I guarantee I'd do a better job First of all I'd listen to those smarter than me ,,,,not like the moron who thinks he's smarter than all
Nobody would vote for you. You're insane.

And not just about your vast overestimation of your leadership abilities. You're nuthouse crazy in general.

I'm just saying that rigging the election is a lot less expensive than fighting a war. And I don't think the Iranian Mullahs would have any moral problem at all with fixing the count, do you?

This is why President Trump needs to get FISA warrants on Biden to keep an eye on him. See if he can be stung by phony Iranians trying to sell him dirt on Trump.
And as we've seen the past few days, Democrats have declared their allegiance to the Muslim theocracy.

America's responsibility for the cluster-luv that the Middle East has become must not be forgotten. The 1953 Iran coup, the illegal Iraq invasion, the support of numerous repressive régimes, etc., all eliminate any possibility of feeling 'holier than thou' towards any other country. Promoting the story that Iran irrationally hates the U.S. is pure propaganda.
Yes, I'm sure they have a good and rational reason for screeching DEATH TO AMERICA in the streets.
They're not It was just an example You can insert your own guy in there The point was if they're going crazy what would it take you to go bonkers if they offed one of our people?

They're not It was just an example You can insert your own guy in there The point was if they're going crazy what would it take you to go bonkers if they offed one of our people?

These Jihadi try to take out our people every day of the week, no President has received more death threats than Donald J. Trump.

That's reality.

It hasn't started yet?

I repeat

what war?
If you're not smart enough to see what's coming down the road I won't enlighten you But every death now of an American by Iraquis can be hung around trumps neck

While I completely agree I do have to wonder......Are the deaths of Americans in Libya hung around Obama's neck?
I guess anytime a president goes looking for trouble those killed are his fault Was Obama looking for trouble?

You are the reason we have a President Trump.

You are the reason that problem will be remedied this year.

If so, that would be great. I'll take that.

Forum List

Back