Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

So if we don't go to war are you going to support Trump on this? Yes or no now?
If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
I thought Obama stopped their nuclear program by sending them billions of dollars.

I thought Trump stopped N. Korea's? I'm told in other threads it's still going full steam ahead.
Nobody said Trump stopped north Korea. He did meet and try to make peace with them. Something Obama wished he could've done. But you loons state Obama stopped Iran's nuclear program by giving him billions, which is a lie.

My last assignment in the Air Force, I got to see some field reports from the invasion of Iraq.

Saddam had a chemical weapons program.

You won't believe me, of course. I'm okay with that.

He "had" we knew that. We helped him aquire it. It was no longer.
Brazil supplied far more chem warfare materials than America did.

Fine. Argue that if you wish........either way, how did that work for us?
An oppressive piece of shit received justice from his own people.

Not too shabby, huh?
Would have been better if we had rolled a few grenades down that hiding hole. Did you see the hanging? We should have given them a book. Those rag heads could screw up a wet dream.
No, it was important we took him alive, so Iraqis could pass judgement on him.

Not too shabby, huh?

Nah, we re-elected him.
Oh, you're talking about Bush, the evil dictator whom people could publicly and passionately criticize with no fear at all of being put in prison for illegal opinions.

You're allowed to criticize Saddam, however. You won't burst into flames. Honest.

Saddam was none of my business..
...other than as a club with which to bash America.

He "had" we knew that. We helped him aquire it. It was no longer.

Not too shabby, huh?
Would have been better if we had rolled a few grenades down that hiding hole. Did you see the hanging? We should have given them a book. Those rag heads could screw up a wet dream.

Nope. Taught them nothing. They learned nothing. Symbolism of a functioning court system was false. Should have tossed in the grenades and taken the remains out to sea.

Which were also non existent but all the same, the claim was he was working to get nuclear weapons.
He didn't even have a nuclear program.
How many wars will you allow yourself to lied into?
So why did Hillary vote for the Iraq War?

If this doesn't bring on a killing spree by Iran YES ,,,There is no question this murderer is better off dead but at what cost remains to be seen Already all states are on alert
We could wipe Iran off of the planet without going to war or any troops on the ground. Like I said earlier, if Iran retaliates. Take out one of their nuclear reactors and tell them to chill out or we will take them out.

I’m very really disappointed a long timer like you and you are this ignorant.

It took several months to take out weakling Iraq with freely you can just bomb anywhere and barely no anti aircraft.
Iran is not a weakling like Iraq.
You dropped one bomb in Iran you can kiss Saudi goodbye with US soldiers in there and so is Israel.
Don’t forget who are supporting Iran and where they got their weapons like missiles.
I thought Obama stopped their nuclear program by sending them billions of dollars.

I thought Trump stopped N. Korea's? I'm told in other threads it's still going full steam ahead.
Nobody said Trump stopped north Korea. He did meet and try to make peace with them. Something Obama wished he could've done. But you loons state Obama stopped Iran's nuclear program by giving him billions, which is a lie.

I never stated any such thing. It's been my position that NOTHING is going to stop Iran from getting nukes. It's pretty common when you have no reply, pick some subject that can't actually reply back.

Not too shabby, huh?

Nah, we re-elected him.
Oh, you're talking about Bush, the evil dictator whom people could publicly and passionately criticize with no fear at all of being put in prison for illegal opinions.

You're allowed to criticize Saddam, however. You won't burst into flames. Honest.

Saddam was none of my business..
...other than as a club with which to bash America.

After over 18 years and having accomplished little to nothing is a fair thing to do.

Which were also non existent but all the same, the claim was he was working to get nuclear weapons.
He didn't even have a nuclear program.
How many wars will you allow yourself to lied into?
So why did Hillary vote for the Iraq War?

Hillary never saw a war she wouldn't support. In part it's why she lost. There are enough of us that have had enough of that.

Even she (whom conservatives love) says it:
iMarkup_20200103_161409.jpg

Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter
Iran is maling war on the US

the assault on our embassy is just the latest example

Not too shabby, huh?

Nope. Taught them nothing. They learned nothing. Symbolism of a functioning court system was false. Should have tossed in the grenades and taken the remains out to sea.
I disagree.

brothers and sisters: at a time of war, we must not demonize others. we can demonize ideas, but not the character of your political foe.

Jesus told us to forgive, my friends!

Millions of Iranians showed up for the first stop of the funeral for General Soleimani in Ahvaz, Iran. Don’t believe for a moment when the American media says Iranians will be glad he was assassinated. This war crime has incensed the entire region

This was a targeted strike, not a "war". Yet.

Politicians, politicos and partisans are required to go full drama queen whenever they sense advantage.

Gawd, I'm sick of hyperbolic political rhetoric.

I can't agree with you more.

Just heard Biden say that none of us know what information Trump was acting on, sounding very calm and reasonable.

He'll probably get in trouble for that.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told Fox News earlier Friday that the strike, which killed Iranian general Qassim Suleimani, was “aimed at disrupting (an attack on U.S. interests), disrupting further aggression and we hope, setting the conditions for de-escalation as well."

A de-escalation??? What a load of horseshit.

It sounds so much like the bush boy years.

Invading Iraq was all about the lies that it was preemption preventing an attack. The bush boy stating at his state of the union address in 2002 we can't wait until there's a mushroom cloud.

I remember the ridiculous famous lie of cheney at the time. "they will greet us with flowers and chocolate."

What a load.

It was all lies. Just as it's all lies now.

America's responsibility for the cluster-luv that the Middle East has become must not be forgotten. The 1953 Iran coup, the illegal Iraq invasion, the support of numerous repressive régimes, etc., all eliminate any possibility of feeling 'holier than thou' towards any other country. Promoting the story that Iran irrationally hates the U.S. is pure propaganda.
Yes, I'm sure they have a good and rational reason for screeching DEATH TO AMERICA in the streets.
If they took out our Sec of Defense how would your reaction go??

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.
I'm against abortion...Tulsi is a globalist but not trump ? He is all over the world, still handing money, bombing countries, cuddling with the Saudis and reporting to the Russians.

That was pretty ignorant. The Saudis don't care much for Iran and Russia is backing Iran.

Did you miss the Mueller Report or something?

In this same board the cons were hailing Tulsi, now that she criticized their supreme leader they are attacking her lol.

No, we praised her for being the only Democrat candidate who had a working brain. Not that any of us would really want to see her as President because basically, she's a globalist liberal shithead like the rest of them.

But it was refreshing to see one of them rise above the other, even if it was momentarily. Now go back to your job of murdering babies and sucking Islam's dick.
I'm against abortion...Tulsi is a globalist but not trump ? He is all over the world, still handing money, bombing countries, cuddling with the Saudis and reporting to the Russians.

That was pretty ignorant. The Saudis don't care much for Iran and Russia is backing Iran.

Did you miss the Mueller Report or something?
And so is China Trump has nobody ,,,as that's what he deserves Thank you republicans You got what you voted for An unqualified idiot

Forum List

Back