Tulsi: Trump lied about being anti-war

You care so much for those families ?? Why didn't the trump moron give that trillion he gave to the 1% to them?
He gave nothing to the 1%. You seem to be under the impression that allowing people to keep their own property amounts to gift-giving.

How did the bail outs become the property of one group of people?
Tax breaks mean that they get to keep what is already theirs. These are not bailouts, for they have no need to be bailed out from success.

I, as a conservative, don't think anyone should get a bailout, as you describe them.

Everyone, from the bottom to the top should pay the exact same percentage to keep government working, or as the case may be, to keep government dysfunctional.

Funny how all the "conservatives" are rooting on wars but not willing to step up and fund them.
Funny in what way? Or do you seem to think that being a Republican equates to being a Conservative?

My view has always been: Go in, break everything. Go home.

But don't bother paying for it. Hypocrite.

Even anti war presidents are obligated to defend American lives....why libs are having an issue with this is very disconcerting...it says a bundle about them....

He gave nothing to the 1%. You seem to be under the impression that allowing people to keep their own property amounts to gift-giving.

Tax breaks mean that they get to keep what is already theirs. These are not bailouts, for they have no need to be bailed out from success.

I, as a conservative, don't think anyone should get a bailout, as you describe them.

Everyone, from the bottom to the top should pay the exact same percentage to keep government working, or as the case may be, to keep government dysfunctional.

Funny how all the "conservatives" are rooting on wars but not willing to step up and fund them.
Funny in what way? Or do you seem to think that being a Republican equates to being a Conservative?

Paying for what? They attacked us. One of the legitimate expenditures of money by our government is defense and the use of military force as deemed necessary by the civilian leadership.

If there isn't enough money for this, then the monies get taken from other spending programs. Defense and the military are the very top priority.

So, yeah, it is paid for.

Why so dour? Didn't get the response you were hoping for?

Or is it that you just want a bad decision so that Trump looks bad?

As I said to others, try loving the United States more than you hate Trump. It does wonders for your disposition.

Paying for what? They attacked us.

Nobody attacked us.

Nobody attacked us.
2019–20 attack on the United States embassy in Baghdad - Wikipedia

Nobody attacked us.

The government was repelling the Invaders. Did you not see the vote telling us to get out?

Nobody attacked us.

The government was repelling the Invaders. Did you not see the vote telling us to get out?
Repelling invaders means we were under attack. Of did that slip past you?

I saw a vote by less than half the parliament, taken by pro-Iranian factions on a non-binding law.

Me, I'd pull out of Iraq so fast that the sucking sound would be heard in Pyeongyang.

However, I'd first destroy that billion-dollar military base we built there.

In fact, I would destroy every military asset we have in-country first. Then pull out.

I saw a vote by less than half the parliament, taken by pro-Iranian factions on a non-binding law.

Me, I'd pull out of Iraq so fast that the sucking sound would be heard in Pyeongyang.

In fact, I would destroy every military asset we have in-country first. Then pull out.

We have no business building military bases in other countries. We would never allow that here.

Destroying the military equipment would be fine. No one actually paid for it and if we didn't it would inevitably be used against us somewhere like it always does.

We will never learn. If you believe we should pull out why do you support Trump escalating things?

We have no business building military bases in other countries. We would never allow that here.

Destroying the military equipment would be fine. No one actually paid for it and if we didn't it would inevitably be used against us somewhere like it always does.

We will never learn. If you believe we should pull out why do you support Trump escalating things?
I don't support Trump escalating things. He isn't the one doing the escalation. He is responding to events as they occur. And doing a reasonable job at it too.

Regardless, your assertion about our building military bases in other countries is absurd. We have built them in the support and aide of many countries.

We freed Iraq from a pretty horrible dictator who was spending billions on terrorism around the globe.

If they wish to be ungrateful, that is their prerogative, but we don't have to leave the means by which they defend themselves.

By all means, leave and leave them at the mercy of Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

Oh, and I would also destroy their refining capability and continue to destroy it unless they agree to pay us back for our costs.

I don't support Trump escalating things. He isn't the one doing the escalation. He is responding to events as they occur. And doing a reasonable job at it too.

He said the Iraq war was stupid to start with. He ran on ending it. He said more than once he was. If he had been a man of his word, this doesn't happen.

your assertion about our building military bases in other countries is absurd. We have built them in the support and aide of many countries.

We have never done that. We build them in an attempt to control other countries.

We freed Iraq from a pretty horrible dictator who was spending billions on terrorism around the globe.

Billions I tell you, billions. Lol.

If they wish to be ungrateful, that is their prerogative, but we don't have to leave the means by which they defend themselves.

By all means, leave and leave them at the mercy of Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

Oh, and I would also destroy their refining capability and continue to destroy it unless they agree to pay us back for our costs.

So you would have a fit like a spoiled 5 year old? That helps explain your support of Trump.

How many leftists enlisted to protest Trump pulling troops out of Syria?

Hint: Zero.

I fully supported it. Trump could only live up to his words if "leftists" supported him? Really?
No. You said conservatives don't support the wars they want.

So I asked if leftists enlisted to support the war they wanted. And they did want it, because they opposed Trump ending it.

Get it now?

I fully supported it. Trump could only live up to his words if "leftists" supported him? Really?

So I asked if leftists enlisted to support the war they wanted. And they did want it, because they opposed Trump ending it.

Get it now?

Many did and they are idiots. It's only too bad that Trump didn't really mean it.

He said the Iraq war was stupid to start with. He ran on ending it. He said more than once he was. If he had been a man of his word, this doesn't happen.

your assertion about our building military bases in other countries is absurd. We have built them in the support and aide of many countries.

We have never done that. We build them in an attempt to control other countries.

So you would have a fit like a spoiled 5 year old? That helps explain your support of Trump.
An attack on an embassy is an attack on the owning nation's soil.

And yes, that applies even to America.

Suleimani's forces attacked American soil. You don't have to accept this simple, basic fact. Your refusal to acknowledge it changes nothing.

It just makes you look stupid.

Get it now?

Many did and they are idiots. It's only too bad that Trump didn't really mean it.
No, no leftists enlisted because Trump threatened to end the war in Syria. That's asinine.

But it did reveal the left is not anti-war at all.

Suleimani's forces attacked American soil. You don't have to accept this simple, basic fact. Your refusal to acknowledge it changes nothing.

After slaughtering tens of thousands of their women, children, neighbors and friends they have every right to run us off.

Get it now?

No, no leftists enlisted because Trump threatened to end the war in Syria. That's asinine.

But it did reveal the left is not anti-war at all.

Democrats are not. You can look to the support Sanders has to see what the left thinks. I read an article today that it's pissing Obama off also.

Screw him.

After slaughtering tens of thousands of their women, children, neighbors and friends they have every right to run us off.
When did we slaughter tens of thousands of Iranians?

Oh, that's right -- never.

You and your bullshit are dismissed. Dumbass.

When did we slaughter tens of thousands of Iranians?

Oh, that's right -- never.

You and your bullshit are dismissed. Dumbass.

Iraq....stay on topic. The embassy is in Iraq.

Forum List

Back