Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
You disgusting warmongering piece of shit. How dare you advocate waging war on a country that is no threat to us on the grounds we waged war last week. Bloodthirsty coward. If you want to die for Israel, YOU go slaughter children in the desert, BUT LEAVE AMERICANS OUT OF IT, you amoral puke.

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.
Pap maybe I missed it but can you show us the post you wrote blasting Trump for sending troops to protect the Saudis from Iranians?

I was all for Iran and Afghanistan until I found out we weren't there to win but to invade, to engage in a politically correct war. I see no reason to put American lives at risk for no real reason. I have been consistent in my criticism with us being over there. If we are not there to win, we have no business being there. I am not sure if I posted my disagreement with sending troops to protect the Saudis or not.
You don't think his investments in Turkey have any bearing on his dealings with giving turkey the green light to commit murders?
Your precious UN is doing what?

OH Now I get it The kurds weren't with us on the beaches of Normandy..Only a supreme asshole could say that

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
You disgusting warmongering piece of shit. How dare you advocate waging war on a country that is no threat to us on the grounds we waged war last week. Bloodthirsty coward. If you want to die for Israel, YOU go slaughter children in the desert, BUT LEAVE AMERICANS OUT OF IT, you amoral puke.
Mexico can send in their troops.

I have said this for years, we have no business in the Middle East. We have no business anywhere in the world but here.

Why are we risking young American men and women? There is nothing to gain, let the world police themselves and stop interfering in other countries.
Pap maybe I missed it but can you show us the post you wrote blasting Trump for sending troops to protect the Saudis from Iranians?

I was all for Iran and Afghanistan until I found out we weren't there to win but to invade, to engage in a politically correct war. I see no reason to put American lives at risk for no real reason. I have been consistent in my criticism with us being over there. If we are not there to win, we have no business being there. I am not sure if I posted my disagreement with sending troops to protect the Saudis or not.

RIGHT NOW you have McConnell and Pelosi agreeing ,,,You have Sanders and Graham agreeing IF those 4 can agree who are you to tell them they're wrong?? Kurds are our Ally,,,,,,,Generals are speaking out and the moron in our wh has a bloodbath on his hands
Listen you bucket of cold dog vomit, you want to die for God's Chosen People in God's Chosen Bloodbath have at it. Leave decent people out of it, warmonger.

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.

So we should go to war with Turkey?

The Turks were going to move. The 50-100 US troops in the zone they want to control were not going to stop them.

Well, I dont think we needed to go to war with Turkey. All we really needed to do was stay put. It's not like that was a hot spot. In the last 5 years we lost 6 soldiers in the region while the Kurds lost 11,000 because they were the ones on the offensive.... for themselves yes, but also for us. It isnt telling the true story if people try to say the Kurds were only fighting for themselves, they knew they were also fighting for our objectives and at least, THEY thought that they were our ally.
If we had simply stayed put, was Turkey going to bomb us? I don't think so. I think there are many other places we could have brought troops home from Around the world, that would have had less a devastating effect on a population. I think it just wasnt the time to bring out troops yet..... at least not without attempting some negotiations first. Something to hold Erdogon to.
I don't believe Erdogon has real proof that the Kurds he's bombing now were PKK, the bombing was unprovoked and the Turks are really taking advantage of a situation and I think Trump really made a mistake here by not valuing the ally that the Kurds are to us.

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.

So we should go to war with Turkey?

The Turks were going to move. The 50-100 US troops in the zone they want to control were not going to stop them.

Well, I dont think we needed to go to war with Turkey. All we really needed to do was stay put. It's not like that was a hot spot. In the last 5 years we lost 6 soldiers in the region while the Kurds lost 11,000 because they were the ones on the offensive.... for themselves yes, but also for us. It isnt telling the true story if people try to say the Kurds were only fighting for themselves, they knew they were also fighting for our objectives and at least, THEY thought that they were our ally.
If we had simply stayed put, was Turkey going to bomb us? I don't think so. I think there are many other places we could have brought troops home from Around the world, that would have had less a devastating effect on a population. I think it just wasnt the time to bring out troops yet..... at least not without attempting some negotiations first. Something to hold Erdogon to.
I don't believe Erdogon has real proof that the Kurds he's bombing now were PKK, the bombing was unprovoked and the Turks are really taking advantage of a situation and I think Trump really made a mistake here by not valuing the ally that the Kurds are to us.

The problem is the Kurd's overall goal, a united Kurdistan will require Turkey, Iraq and Syria to give up substantial territory.

It's amazing that for decades we have used Kurds for our own purposes, playing lip service to their desire for a homeland, but now, all of a sudden, when it can hurt Trump, people really start caring about them?

RIGHT NOW you have McConnell and Pelosi agreeing ,,,You have Sanders and Graham agreeing IF those 4 can agree who are you to tell them they're wrong?? Kurds are our Ally,,,,,,,Generals are speaking out and the moron in our wh has a bloodbath on his hands
Listen you bucket of cold dog vomit, you want to die for God's Chosen People in God's Chosen Bloodbath have at it. Leave decent people out of it, warmonger.
JUice are you there too ? Think I see jcc and Bri
What's the worse that could happen??

About this website

CITYPAGES.COM

Armed conspiracy group will defend Republicans at Minneapolis Trump rally | City Pages
No one’s expecting Donald Trump’s Thursday rally in Minneapolis to go seamlessly. Some 20,000 mostly out-of-towners will descend on the Target Center. An even larger…

You don't think his investments in Turkey have any bearing on his dealings with giving turkey the green light to commit murders?

no-----I am not sure he gave a "green light" ----he just withdrew USA troops in
contemplation of OTHER WAYS to get them turks under control

Well at least the USA is consistent from the days of Obama and before in how we royally lie to and screw the Kurds. They are our new American Indians.

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.

giphy.gif

Yes the military industrial complex would like us stuck in another never going to change hot zone. It is good for business. That does not change a single thing I posted.

What you posted was a babbling rant about how this is all Obama's fault...

I hope Obama is paying you rent for all that space he occupies in your head three years after he retired.

No, my "babbling rant" was about historical facts. Glad you don't have any occupying your head. Life is much easier when you just knee jerk to anything Trump does instead of think for yourself. In the mean time, you are on the side of terrorists who kidnap children and use them as front-line fighters.

Once again, with all that's going on in the ME, you choose to only single out the only democracy in the region with your never ending Jew hatred

Once again, with all that's going on in the ME, you choose to only single out the only democracy in the region with your never ending Jew hatred
giphy.gif

The problem with our policy is that we've never supported a Kurdish homeland, which would redraw the borders but would still be the right thing to do. Autonomous Kurdish enclaves in Iraq and Syria threaten Turkey, so their corrupt regime is taking action.... and Trump is betraying our allies.
NEWSFLASH for ya Joe ~ ~ ~ ~ I'd like to see a Kurdistan too. I like the Kurds. But as long as we've had parallel interests, the USA has been hot and cold with them. We help them only as far as it interests us. It's really their fight not ours. But you shouldn't be too surprised we walk on our allies, our government has used, abused and screwed with most everyone whom it dealt with for 250 years from the Kurds and many others around the globe to the Iranians, Iraqis, Puerto Rico, the Blacks, the Native Americans right down to its own citizens, you and I. We are just a number to the government, dead meat, useful to pay them taxes, that is it.

It's a UN issue, not a US issue. Turkey is a NATO ally, we need to tread softly. Thank you for naming four Senators that I don't respect.

It's a UN issue, not a US issue. Turkey is a NATO ally, we need to tread softly. Thank you for naming four Senators that I don't respect.

The UN is impotent and Turkey is no reliable US ally.

Regardless it's wrong hanging the Kurds out to dry

Isn't it curious how the Turks were johnny-on-the-spot right after fat donnie announced he was pulling back U.S. troops? As if they had advance notice from..................................someone..........:eusa_whistle:

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.
LOOK, Katnip, take your holier than thou attitude and STICK IT. Where were you 10 - 15 years ago? I can't wait until the next Dem president is in office doing THE EXACT SAME THING to hear the pin drop.

Had Trump pulled out as the Left have bitched for him to do for years and Turkey not done a thing, you'd still bitch. Just last week another person here bitched that we had no business there, we were doing no good. When Obama pulled out of Iraq several years ago, ISIS swooped in. That Turkey is doing what they are doing is TURKEY'S PROBLEM, bitch to them. We are not the policemen of the world.

Forum List

Back