Turkey: Terrorist Attack Target Ankara, Why Russia and USA Back The PYD and PKK?

Why is the PKK not as legitimate as the Syrian Kurds or Iraqi Kurds?

Simply because PKK and PYD are marxist terrorists who represent themselves not kurds exactly as red khmers in Cambodia, Farc in Colombia or ETA in Spain.

Do you also back kurdish separatists in Syria and Iran?

Yes, I support Kurdish separatists in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey. Nothing wrong with secular Marxist Kurds.

I have known only a few kurds in the USA-------none were "secular Marxists".
In fact------they were sunnis and a sprinkling of jews

Simply because PKK and PYD are marxist terrorists who represent themselves not kurds exactly as red khmers in Cambodia, Farc in Colombia or ETA in Spain.

Yes, I support Kurdish separatists in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Turkey. Nothing wrong with secular Marxist Kurds.

Your mollahs friends consider Kurdish separatists in Iran as terrorists too. If we should back separatists in Europe we would have tens of new countries.

Of course I assume that you don't back Tchetchenya independance.

Your mollahs friends consider Kurdish separatists in Iran as terrorists too. If we should back separatists in Europe we would have tens of new countries.

What "mollah" friends? They may be your friends, not mine. I support Kurdish independence as will as Catalan and Corsican independence in Europe. I am consistent. You seem confused.

What "mollah" friends? They may be your friends, not mine. I support Kurdish independence as will as Catalan and Corsican independence in Europe. I am consistent. You seem confused.
I suppose you support Tchetchenya independance too.
There is no one kurdish city in Syria, all cities are arabs and kurdish together.
Why you want to divide the country as zionazi plan in the region?
Strategic dimensions of the relationship between Israel and Iraqi Kurdistan

Who said you that kurds want a country in Syria?

You would find that the majority would vote against the new countries as they could not afford the taxes, and the original country would not keep on paying. This is what the Scots found out when the English told them to start printing non EU passports and save up for hospital treatment as they would no longer be covered by the NHS

Yet you balk at first nations independence on their original lands, why is this. After all you are the armed colonist invader aren't you

Forum List

Back