Turkish president announces that their war planes have begun bombing in Syria

How many here were concerned about a void being left and betrayal of allies when the last U.S. forces were pulled from Iraq in 2011?
That was a mistake correct?
It had negative consequences no doubt and this decision might as well so maybe the United States should not be so quick to rush in with military force in other nations conflicts. As we have seen in both Iraq and Syria going in is easy getting out not so much.
I agree with the rushing in. Rushing out in another mistake worries me now however.

Seems to me that if Trump knew this was inevitable and this is why he pulled out it only goes to bolster his position of troop withdrawal. There is ZERO upside to becoming embroiled in a much deeper conflict in Obama's unnecessary war.

Turkey launches 'military operation' in Syria, Erdogan announces

I do understand the opposition to Trump on this but enough is enough. Let the Muslims kill each other.
And abandon our allies. AGAIN. Who the fuck is willibg to work with a US that renigs on agreements, has zeto longtetm stategy...

You do realize there are thousands of militant ISIS members held in Kurdish controlled prisons right?

This is an abandonment of our allies to an astonishing level. Everyone knows it's a bad idea, but he's doing it anyway, bringing us one step further away from all of our allies, and one step closer to Fortress America. This is terrible, this idea.

We've been screwing over tribes and switching sides for decades. This is no different. This is a prime example of why we shouldn't be over there.

The Kurds weren't fighting ISIS for us. The Kurds were fighting for themselves.
The Kurds wanted land. That's why they annexed many parts of syria.
They were just a useful tool for us.
You people are brain dead!

How many here were concerned about a void being left and betrayal of allies when the last U.S. forces were pulled from Iraq in 2011?
It had negative consequences no doubt and this decision might as well so maybe the United States should not be so quick to rush in with military force in other nations conflicts. As we have seen in both Iraq and Syria going in is easy getting out not so much.
I agree with the rushing in. Rushing out in another mistake worries me now however.
In the Middle East I’m not sure there ever is a good time for getting out.

In the Middle East I’m not sure there ever is a good time for getting out.
You may have a point.

This is an abandonment of our allies to an astonishing level. Everyone knows it's a bad idea, but he's doing it anyway, bringing us one step further away from all of our allies, and one step closer to Fortress America. This is terrible, this idea.
How long do you think American troops should stay there?
Obviously until the next Dimocrat POTUS decides it's time to bring our troops home and then it will be cause for great celebration!!!

Of course, as things now stand that could be a decade or 2 from now but WTH.

There is no way Turkey would be killing Kurd civilians right now if Trump had not cut and run from Syria. Yet another disastrous phone call made by the illiterate, ignorant game show host.

I hope the fuckwad chockes on the blood money he gets for Trump Towers in Istanbul this year.

There is no way Turkey would be killing Kurd civilians right now if Trump had not cut and run from Syria. Yet another disastrous phone call made by the illiterate, ignorant game show host.

I hope the fuckwad chockes on the blood money he gets for Trump Towers in Istanbul this year.

You can thank O and W for this disaster. The pieces can't be put back together because the two previous buffoons were smashing eggs all over the place. Yeah, it's appalling all the way around and a fine example why we shouldnt be over there.

After this, it is very likely the US will never again have an ally that they can trust because anyone who would be a good ally will know that at our earliest opportunity, we will throw them under the bus and not care if their troops are killed as a result of our action.
Oh yeah, great allies. Like the ones who shoot our soldiers in the head? How many young Americans must die? How long?
The political battle-line is drawn ... America-Firsters vs angry, bitter Democrats and anti-Trumpers.

A lot of people on this forum might be too young to remember, but from 2001 to 2009, the pseudocons were just as protective of George Bush as they are of Trump right now.

And boy oh boy, just try to claim there were no WMDs in Iraq! They went batshit trying to prove there were WMDs in Iraq...all the way up to 2016. Any time, anywhere chemical weapons turned up somewhere in the world, the pseudocons would claim, "They got them from Saddam!"

And then came Trump. Trump used to go on CNN demanding his friend Nancy Pelosi impeach Bush and get him forcibly removed from office. And Trump said Bush lied about WMDs.

And just like that, the pseudocons have done a full Orwell and you don't hear them claiming Saddam had WMDs any more! And just like that, the pseudocons blame Bush for our troubles in the Middle East.

This is good. This tells me that in eight years or so, these same brainless automatons will be slamming Trump's legacy.

As they should be doing right now.

These same psueodons who are okay with cutting and running from Syria would foam at the mouth over cutting and running from Iraq back in the day. They would go batshit at the very idea of cutting and running from the Middle East.

But Trump was all for cutting and running for Iraq at the time. Yet nowadays he tries to claim cutting and running from Iraq caused ISIS, because he knows the tard herd won't notice his total schizophrenia and hypocrisy.

Now they are all on the cut and run bandwagon with the Colluder-in-Chief.

Amazing.

This is what a cult looks like, folks.

Seems to me that if Trump knew this was inevitable and this is why he pulled out it only goes to bolster his position of troop withdrawal. There is ZERO upside to becoming embroiled in a much deeper conflict in Obama's unnecessary war.

I do understand the opposition to Trump on this but enough is enough. Let the Muslims kill each other.
And abandon our allies. AGAIN. Who the fuck is willibg to work with a US that renigs on agreements, has zeto longtetm stategy...

You do realize there are thousands of militant ISIS members held in Kurdish controlled prisons right?
And you realize they are likely being bombed to dust? You people act like Turkey is trying to liberate ISIS

And you realize they are likely being bombed to dust? You people act like Turkey is trying to liberate ISIS
Bombed to dust? The Kurds who fought against ISIS as our allies? All the kids in those prison camps who have no place to go because no country will welcome them sincevthey were fathered by ISIS fighters? That kind of bombed to dust?

What is your long plan here for containing ISIS after this? The Kurds?

You people dont have one.

These same psueodons who are okay with cutting and running from Syria would foam at the mouth over cutting and running from Iraq back in the day. They would go batshit at the very idea of cutting and running from the Middle East.

But Trump was all for cutting and running for Iraq at the time. Yet nowadays he tries to claim cutting and running from Iraq caused ISIS, because he knows the tard herd won't notice his total schizophrenia and hypocrisy.

Now they are all on the cut and run bandwagon with the Colluder-in-Chief.

Amazing.

This is what a cult looks like, folks.
It's called politics, you retarded dipshit.
All of you people that act like partisan worship and disingenuous beliefs is something new are either ignorant as fuck or liars.

The Kurds weren't fighting ISIS for us. The Kurds were fighting for themselves
In alliances, both parties benefit. The Kurds were never considered to be paid mercenaries. So you aren't arguing against anything anyone has said.
People claimed it in this thread, asshole.
Not one person claimed they had no interest. Not one. You invented that in your head. And yes, the Kurds were fighting ISIS for us. Without our alliance, they would not have decimated ISIS in North Syria.

Forum List

Back