Turkish star Mesut Ozil predicts Manchester City to win the Premier League, Liverpool to win the Champions League, & England to win the World Cup

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thought he was serious til I saw England.

although they do have some good young star players (Mason Mount, Declan Rice, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish), they cannot win any world cups

I'm just amazed that the European soccer teams are so popular so far away from Europe. In America, as well as in the 3rd World.

The NFL as well as NASCAR really needs to see what they are doing, so they can market their product better to the Bangladeshis, Zambians and Congolese.

Imagine the tremendous crowd for the inaugural Mogadishu 500 ?

• Banned
I'm just amazed that the European soccer teams are so popular so far away from Europe. In America, as well as in the 3rd World.

The NFL as well as NASCAR really needs to see what they are doing, so they can market their product better to the Bangladeshis, Zambians and Congolese.

Imagine the tremendous crowd for the inaugural Mogadishu 500 ?
it's an interconnected world!

Man City---not if they keep drawing with mid table teams like Palace

I actually predict two things--Liverpool WILL get a quadruple...and Everton will be relegated to the Championship...where they will probably rot like Leeds did for two decades.

I could give a shit about who wins the WC--the US didn't even qualify last time (did they yet?)and I will be damned if I root for anyone else.

Yay!!!...go Ireland! Fuck outa here.

Forum List

Back