Turkiye News

* Greek Navy assault boat which harass small Turkish fishing boats, runs away after Turkish Navy Submarine suddenly appears on the spot.

* Greek Navy assault boat which harass small Turkish fishing boats, runs away after Turkish Navy Submarine suddenly appears on the spot.
Not to worry...

The way you're going, once you're kicked out of NATO, we'll turn the Greeks loose on you, to take back Cyprus, and to put it back under Greek control, where it belongs.

* Turkish person won the presidential election of Belgium Flemish Green Party.

* Germany is crying for Turkish girl. 22 years old Turkish girl who was trying to save the two German girls from the three Serbian attackers, has been seriously injured.

Last edited:
* Turkish Universty has developed a device that can take fingerprints from corpses.

* Russia President Putin will be in Turkiye on December 1 for 100 Billion $ worth of new trade agreement.

* Turkish Universty has developed a device that can take fingerprints from corpses.

what ?? no one had trouble taking fingerprints from corpses before. ----of course assuming the fingers were
still there. Sometimes the mafia hits lose their fingers
during disposal of the bodies into the river

what ?? no one had trouble taking fingerprints from corpses before. ----of course assuming the fingers were
still there. Sometimes the mafia hits lose their fingers
during disposal of the bodies into the river

real smart answer. keep up the good work.

thanks you may wonder how I know about mafia hits----
Long ago I worked in a hospital that used to get the dead
bodies for autopsy-------usually fished out of the local
river-------sometimes with fingers cut off---all kinds of things were cut off to make identification difficult. It was long ago-----the neighborhood changed a bit-----and
Kaddafy duck no longer comes in for visits

* Turkiye has signed 500 million Dollar worth of agricultural agreement with Qatar.

you have any interesting or GOOD news from Turkey---
like the pig imam Erdogan DROPS DEAD?

I haven't heard that about him yet; however, now that our little Tovarich has given us her news, there is other news regarding Turkey.

Erdo an s palace has at least 2 000 rooms says TMMOB

Economic distress in Russia to have toll on Turkish economy - ECONOMICS

Turkey s jobless rate rises to double digits for first time in 6 months - ECONOMICS

Istanbul plans redevelopment of controversial protest park - The West Australian?

* Turkiye has signed 500 million Dollar worth of agricultural agreement with Qatar.

you have any interesting or GOOD news from Turkey---
like the pig imam Erdogan DROPS DEAD?

I haven't heard that about him yet; however, now that our little Tovarich has given us her news, there is other news regarding Turkey.

Erdo an s palace has at least 2 000 rooms says TMMOB

Economic distress in Russia to have toll on Turkish economy - ECONOMICS

Turkey s jobless rate rises to double digits for first time in 6 months - ECONOMICS

Istanbul plans redevelopment of controversial protest park - The West Australian?

OH you did not know? ERDOGAN has a CALIPH
COMPLEX I learned something interesting about that meccaist pig-------he once trained as an IMAM ------
reminds me of Josef Stalin ----he had trained for awhile in
his youth to be an "EASTERN ORTHODOX CLERIC"

* The dream of Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II is being implemented. Filyos Valley Project construction has started and planned to be completed in 3 years, inshallah.

* Turkish business man who is known as "Terrific Turk", Ilhan Dogan has left Germany and moved to Mallorca, to protest neo-nazi killings against Turks which is deliberately not investigated and not illuminated by German government.

* Turkiye builds a mosque in Cuba, after President Erdogan said that "A Mosque looks great on these lands", 5 acres of area is allocated for the construction of mosques in Havana.

Forum List

Back