Turkiye News

NATO has been trying to force Turkey into assisting the Kurdish terrorists they have been fighting for decades.

So of course Turkey has been resistant to NATO's demands. ..... :cool:

NATO has been trying to force Turkey into assisting the Kurdish terrorists they have been fighting for decades.

Perhaps if the Turks had treated the Kurds better, over time, they would not have found themselves in this dilemma.

Rather like the Turks and the Armenians, and the genocide that the Turks attempted against that group of people.

But, I agree, the Turks should be kept out of the equation altogether.

Leaving us to either fight ISIS from other bases of operation, or to walk away, and let ISIS start gnawing-away at Turkey (which would be a form of justice).

If they're not going to help, then they need to get the hell out of the way, and keep their mouths shut.

Perhaps if the Turks had treated the Kurds better, over time, they would not have found themselves in this dilemma.

Rather like the Turks and the Armenians, and the genocide that the Turks attempted against that group of people.

Leaving us to either fight ISIS from other bases of operation, or to walk away, and let ISIS start gnawing-away at Turkey (which would be a form of justice).

If they're not going to help, then they need to get the hell out of the way, and keep their mouths shut.
ISIL would not attempt to take on Turkey.

Besides, the Turkish government is sympathetic to ISIL and it's goal of restoring the Caliphate in the Levant. ...... :cool:

ISIL would not attempt to take on Turkey.

Besides, the Turkish government is sympathetic to ISIL and it's goal of restoring the Caliphate in the Levant. ...... :cool:

It is good of you to admit that fact, Sunni habibi-----so many people do not understand that the sunni pigs and
dogs of Turkey SEEK a stinking shariah cesspit to replace the OTTOMAN EMPIRE caliphate----this time---of course without a the ameliorating effect of the ATATURK----they seek classical shariah shit, I have been trying to explain this fact for YEARS----but idiots and liars like to claim "oh..dem muslims don't really want a "caliphate and the shit of shariah" ask coyote....

Perhaps our Turkish poster can explain something for us.

Several news reports indicate Turkey has approved the US and other NATO forces using Turkish air bases for attacks against IS positions in Syria and Iraq.

Yet, another report, indicated that wasn't true.

Which is it?

Thanks.
:salute:

Several news reports indicate Turkey has approved the US and other NATO forces using Turkish air bases for attacks against IS positions in Syria and Iraq.

Which is it?

Thanks.

My guess----is PROBABLY NOT TRUE----chances are that there are too many supporters of the filth of JIHADISM in
TURKEY and the JIHADIST DOG ERDODAN needs them

* Turkish Alperen Group has developed a prototype electric motor which produces 10 times more work force than its energy expenditure. The estimated economic contrubition is 500 Billion Dollar in annual.

Which is it?

Thanks.

Nope, there is no such a thing, this military base is not too far from me. You should not believe everything told by media, especially about ME. But I can say that Turkiye allows some Western countries to send some advanced weapons to Syrian city Kobane. Also there are some Usa citizens in the city, to teach Kurds how to use these guns. You cant do these things without our permission.

* Turkiye stops 52.000 persons who comes from Europe to join the terrorist organization ISIS in last 6 months.

* According to Turkish Statistical Institute TIUK, Turkiye's export ratio has increased by 6,5% in one year.

* According to Turkish Statistical Institute TIUK, Turkiye's export ratio has increased by 6,5% in one year.

Mineva likes to give the Turkish news even though she has claimed to be a Russian (from Dagestan or Checkna perhaps?). So since she likes Turkish news and articles, perhaps she will like the following. I wonder if Mineva can tell us if many in the Turkish population are ready to admit that the Turks killed over a million Armenians along with Assyrians and Greeks a hundred years ago.

American Sailors Assaulted By Turkish Youths in Istanbul Navy - NBC News

Turkey s Rules for Safety Middle East Forum

Turkey s presidential White Palace set to cost over 500m

Turkey summons German envoy over Erdogan as dog cartoon - Economic Times

Turkey No Longer a Rock Star on Arab Street Middle East Forum

Greek Govt VP Venizelos We May Take Legal Action Against Turkey GreekReporter.com?

* Turkish diplomat Ismail Atamaz has been appointed as NATO the Special Representative to Afghanistan.

againstkulakshowl.jpg

* Turkish diplomat Ismail Atamaz has been appointed as NATO the Special Representative to Afghanistan.

I would think that a Muslim Russian woman (prossibly from Chechnya, Dagestan or one of the other Muslim areas) would have a little more to say about what is going on. By the way, I guess I should be ashamed of myself for giving the dogs of a Muslim some treats that weren't Halal as I can see from your signature that even your dogs eat Halal.

Turkey President Erdogan's palace costs to soar
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-3

Turkey frees 12 radicals after 'ugly' attack on US sailors

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Nov-13/277526-turkey-frees-12-radicals-after-ugly-attack-on-us-sailors.ashx#ixzz3JLZXK5hT

A popular new television show falls foul of the imams
Turkey and Islam Ban it if you can The Economist?

Whose side is Turkey on?
Whose side is Turkey on Prospect Magazine?

Turkey, Armenia, 2015 and beyond
Turkey Armenia 2015 and beyond - BAR IN Y NAN

Turkiye here ...Turkiye there.... all I know is that Turkiye is one of the most anti-Americans countries in the world... mainly thanks to Erdoğan.

This is the same man who claims Muslims discovered America before Christopher Colombus!:rolleyes:

That for starters, what else can you expect?

Turkiye here ...Turkiye there.... all I know is that Turkiye is one of the most anti-Americans countries in the world... mainly thanks to Erdoğan.

This is the same man who claims Muslims discovered America before Christopher Colombus!:rolleyes:

That for starters, what else can you expect?
Pictures or it did not happen

img147.jpg

o_O:uhoh3:

Forum List

Back