Turkiye News

* The dream of Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II is being implemented. Filyos Valley Project construction has started and planned to be completed in 3 years, inshallah.

A real genius murdering pig -----reminds me of Josef Stalin----
both adhered to the filth and stink of totalitarian rule with associated genocide------Stalin did it thru totalitarian communism and Abdul-Ham-shit---- via the stench of islamicism. Long ago I attended the death bed of an elderly woman ---as a child---witnessed the brutal murders of her parents and siblings thanks to the policy of islamicism and brutality of the Abdul-ham-shit. No wonder Erdogan likes him so much better than Ataturk

* Turkish business man who is known as "Terrific Turk", Ilhan Dogan has left Germany and moved to Mallorca, to protest neo-nazi killings against Turks which is deliberately not investigated and not illuminated by German government.
That's one way to get rid of Turks I suppose.

* Turkish business man who is known as "Terrific Turk", Ilhan Dogan has left Germany and moved to Mallorca, to protest neo-nazi killings against Turks which is deliberately not investigated and not illuminated by German government.

there seems to be a big issue with turks in Germany------
I cannot imagine what is going on

There are Turks in Germany who want the Germans to learn Turkish instead of the Turks learning German. I guess the Turks don't want to assimilate.

* Turkiye builds a mosque in Cuba, after President Erdogan said that "A Mosque looks great on these lands", 5 acres of area is allocated for the construction of mosques in Havana.

I wonder what the Catholics and Atheists in Cuba will have to say about that, especially when they find out that the Turks are taking over churches in Turkey and making them over into mosques. I wonder if they got the news that it is dangerous to be a Christian in Turkey, that even priests are shot.

* The dream of Ottoman Sultan Abdulhamid II is being implemented. Filyos Valley Project construction has started and planned to be completed in 3 years, inshallah.

Surely you must come upon more news about Turkey, even if you are still living in one of the Muslim areas of the former U.S.S.R. or in Boston where those two Muslim marathon bombers lived.

Turkey associated with terrorism financing weapons smuggling?

Turkey won t change position on joining anti-ISIL coalition unless its conditions are met President - POLITICS

BBC News - Erdogan s New Turkey drifts towards isolation

Turkey by Numbers Middle East Forum

Widening Turkey-EU gap worries bosses group - BUSINESS

* Iraqi Kurdish Regional Government spokesman; "The most effective bombardments by coalition against ISIS around city Ayn Al-Arab (Kobane) occurred with the willingness and help of Turkiye. Turkish government always helped us but we could not speak about it because of Turkish hostages in the hands of ISIS.

* President Erdogan makes angry all Westerner invaders and colonizers in Africa after he said; "We will stop all intelligence formations in the appearance of aid organizations or education volunteers in Africa. We are watching them very closely"

* Turkish company METEKSAN produced mini radar for soldiers, which is effective in 4 km diameter and capable of detect any motions and diagnostics of human-animal.

* President Erdogan makes angry all Westerner invaders and colonizers in Africa after he said; "We will stop all intelligence formations in the appearance of aid organizations or education volunteers in Africa. We are watching them very closely"

So are the Turks going into Africa to help these poor people with such things as vaccinations against infectious diseases? When they start helping the people in Africa and other poor parts of the world, would you please inform us?

* Drug trafficker Turkish person have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia does that to all people like that no matter their nationality so this is not exactly earth-shattering news. I have some other articles about Turkey, but they aren't about drugs.

Turkish guards killed 17 fleeing refugees - Independent.ie?

Greece Turkey at odds over fuel reserves in Mediterranean - LA Times

Turkey s opposition insistent on transparency of Kurdish peace process - POLITICS

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/the-world-from-berlin-turkish-prime-

* Turkiye signed trade agreement, information and document exchange agreement, agricultural cooperation agreement and commercial and technical cooperation agreement with Equatorial Guinea, which bothers Mossad and Rothschild family so much.

I want to share news about Turkiye here as small case summaries.

* Turkiye's first bridge demolition with blasting method was carried out today within the context of urban transformation.

Like this.

Note: Sorry for my English, its not my mother language.
Merhaba! I just found this thread.

* France Support for ISIS: French ISIS militant who was captured by Turkish forces 1,5 months ago and was sent to France, captured by Turkish forces in Turkiye again.

* Turkiye signed trade agreement, information and document exchange agreement, agricultural cooperation agreement and commercial and technical cooperation agreement with Equatorial Guinea, which bothers Mossad and Rothschild family so much.

Trade agreements are one thing. Helping the people is quite another thing. I guess there are some hate sites which tell this Russian Tovarich that Mossad and the Rothschilds don't like African countries having anything to do with Turkey. Of course Mineva is going to pull up the site she found this about the Mossad and the Rothschilds with regard to Africa so all of us can read it for ourselves.

Top 22 Ways Israel Aided Africa

Developing African nations depend on Israeli technological, humanitarian, medical, ecological and agricultural advances in virtually every aspect of life.

Continue reading at:

Top 22 ways Israel aided Africa in last three years ISRAEL21c

* One Serbian hooligan have been stabbed to death in the heart by Turkish hooligans before the basketball match between Galatasaray and Red Star Belgrade.

Forum List

Back