Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

hahah of course Trump did, he was a private citizen, we know what his company did, they were in real estate development.

What "brand" was a US Senator or Vice President selling??
Yea they broke the laws. Tax evasion, hired illegals and over inflated value of properties.

No everyone doesn’t do this.

Remember Hillary warned us and trump said it made him smart? You voting for him makes you an idiot.

Yea they broke the laws. Tax evasion, hired illegals and over inflated value of properties.

No everyone doesn’t do this.

Remember Hillary warned us and trump said it made him smart? You voting for him makes you an idiot.
the xiden committed tax evasion too...he didn't even bother to file the money he was laundering for Joey Xi.

When did the Tump Org get convicted of hiring illegals?

nevermind, this thread is about the Xiden Impeachment, your deflection won't change that.

You’re kidding right? Do you not know the history of Muslims/Jews in Judea?
I know that there is a state in the ME that has a difficult time playing nice in the sandbox with its neighbors and even people that live within its borders.

Stop dodging my question. Name the countries please.

I know that there is a state in the ME that has a difficult time playing nice in the sandbox with its neighbors and even people that live within its borders.

Stop dodging my question. Name the countries please.
We aren’t going down this path as it will hijack the thread. DM me or start a new one and we can have this debate, little antisemite.

sealybobo aka box of rocks is and he has made serious racist comments against blacks on this site as well. Your guy. I hope you two are happy together
I may say racist things but your policies are racist.

So blacks don’t pay no mind to why I support them. As long as I support them.

It’s like how Jews don’t care why crazy Christian’s support Israel. The reasons may be crazy but they are loyal. Makes me believe a Jew made up Christianity. Because he wrote into the religion, “protect israel because god said so”

You believe the reason for ghettos and such low numbers in the executive boardroom is because blacks are dumb. It’s their fault. Or do you agree whites are guilty? You must if you know hunter Biden’s exist throughout corporate America. Every senator with kids helped their kids get jobs. Not every but a lot.

And the trumps have 500 llcs

the xiden committed tax evasion too...he didn't even bother to file the money he was laundering for Joey Xi.

When did the Tump Org get convicted of hiring illegals?

nevermind, this thread is about the Xiden Impeachment, your deflection won't change that.
They didn’t get caught. The trump org hires a third party company to hire the illegals. We know trump got rid of the illegals half way through his presidency before the story came out.

Just imagine if you had evidence the Biden’s did this.

What policies? I do not support any racist policies nor do I draft any since I am not a politician.
Case in point
It’s like how Jews don’t care why crazy Christian’s support Israel. The reasons may be crazy but they are loyal. Makes me believe a Jew made up Christianity. Because he wrote into the religion, “protect israel because god said so”
Case in point
You believe the reason for ghettos and such low numbers in the executive boardroom is because blacks are dumb. It’s their fault. Or do you agree whites are guilty? You must if you know hunter Biden’s exist throughout corporate America. Every senator with kids helped their kids get jobs. Not every but a lot.
Incoherent. Typical for a box of rocks comment
So what. They are business owners.

You believe blacks are dumb, if you didn't, you would support doing away with Affirmative Action
They didn’t get caught. The trump org hires a third party company to hire the illegals. We know trump got rid of the illegals half way through his presidency before the story came out.

Just imagine if you had evidence the Biden’s did this.
The Xiden's haven't gotten caught? well maybe not for everthing they have done...we will see were the inquiry goes...you can go on and on about the Trump Organization, all you want....we at least know they were in the business of real estate development...not one person has been able to answer what product or service the Xidens were in that justified being paid millions of dollars from foreigners....

What policies? I do not support any racist policies nor do I draft any since I am not a politician.

Case in point

Case in point

Incoherent. Typical for a box of rocks comment

So what. They are business owners.
Are you for affirmative action? EBen with this evidence you have that white guys like hunter get hired, I bet you still say no.

The Xiden's haven't gotten caught? well maybe not for everthing they have done...we will see were the inquiry goes...you can go on and on about the Trump Organization, all you want....we at least know they were in the business of real estate development.

Trump has been found guilty of business fraud. A judge will decide the consequences

You don’t have anything illegal on Hunter, let alone his father

We aren’t going down this path as it will hijack the thread. DM me or start a new one and we can have this debate, little antisemite.
Oh, well, in that case, Republicans have absolutely no evidence against Joe Biden. Not even a whisper. That makes spending time or money on an "inquiry" that wasn't even voted on to be a complete waste of resources.
Multiple witnesses before Jordan and Comer's dog and pony show have said there is no evidence. Therefore, this is an exercise in political revenge.

Forum List

Back