Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Oh, well, in that case, Republicans have absolutely no evidence against Joe Biden. Not even a whisper. That makes spending time or money on an "inquiry" that wasn't even voted on to be a complete waste of resources.
Multiple witnesses before Jordan and Comer's dog and pony show have said there is no evidence. Therefore, this is an exercise in political revenge.
If you had to bet your life that Joe knew what Hunter was doing, influenced it and benefitted financially from it and the truth would come out. Would you say yes or no? 🤷‍♂️

hahahaa your income tax returns the 1040, doens't show your bank accounts! hahaha

moreover, xiden has refused to release his business tax returns....so...no go
It shows all your interest bearing bank accounts.

A 1099-INT tax form is a record that someone — a bank or other entity — paid you interest.

I said what Jared did was utterly disparate from Hunter. You’re ignorant in the matter and I can happily educate you on it if you like. 🤪
As I know exactly what the allegations against each are, there is nothing you can educate me on. I don't really care what either of them did. Seeing as neither are, were, or could have become President. Children (or relatives) of famous politicians trade on their parent's names..Big Whoop. Only lemmings care about and get wound up by the children of politicians.

I take it you didn’t read the list. The items listed are facts, not opinion. It only makes sense to investigate these facts to see if they lead to an impeachable offense for Joe.
The Shokin firing is a FACT, but not of the reasons that rudy and trump made up.
The rudy and trump story of Shokin getting fired because biden didn't want Shokin investigating Hunter has been debunked. Shokin was NOT prosecuting corruption.

As I know exactly what the allegations against each are, there is nothing you can educate me on. I don't really care what either of them did. Seeing as neither are, were, or could have become President. Children (or relatives) of famous politicians trade on their parent's names..Big Whoop. Only lemmings care about and get wound up by the children of politicians.
Aha…except Joe benefitted from Hunter and influenced policy to help Hunter and himself. Big difference. 😜

The Shokin firing is a FACT, but not of the reasons that rudy and trump made up.
The rudy and trump story of Shokin getting fired because biden didn't want Shokin investigating Hunter has been debunked. Shokin was NOT prosecuting corruption.
What about the Moscow mayor wife paying $3mil to stay off the naughty list? Another non fact that is a fact? 🤷‍♂️

What about the Moscow mayor wife paying $3mil to stay off the naughty list? Another non fact that is a fact? 🤷‍♂️
Why are you changing the topic?
The OP claimed that Shokin was fired for made up reasons. This is NOT a fact.
It's a rudy and trump concoction and told by John Solomon.

Why are you changing the topic?
The OP claimed that Shokin was fired for made up reasons. This is NOT a fact.
It's a rudy and trump concoction and told by John Solomon.
It is a fact ImO. The administration was fine with Shokin and ready to give military aid and then Joe paused it to the surprise of many in the administration. 🤷‍♂️

.Big Whoop. Only lemmings care about and get wound up by the children of politicians.
Everybody gets wound up about the children of famous people. They'er often groomed to carry on the family business, or carry on the family legacy. Their last name gives them an unquestionable advantage, whether they're the son, daughter, brother or sister.

Does anyone really think Tori Spelling would have gotten anywhere without her fathers name?

It is a fact ImO. The administration was fine with Shokin and ready to give military aid and then Joe paused it to the surprise of many in the administration. 🤷‍♂️
Absolutely wrong. The USA the EU, the IMF, and dozens of anti-corruptions groups in Ukraine all wanted Shokin fired, because he wasn't doing his job.

Remember the "diamond" prosecutors under Shokin. The one's found with cash and diamonds they accepted as bribes to let oligarchs escape prosecution.

Absolutely wrong. The USA the EU, the IMF, and dozens of anti-corruptions groups in Ukraine all wanted Shokin fired, because he wasn't doing his job.

Remember the "diamond" prosecutors under Shokin. The one's found with cash and diamonds they accepted as bribes to let oligarchs escape prosecution.
Link?

Shokin is like many a crook, politician or crooked politician. Making up a narrative that's they're being persecuted by being prosecuted.
Like Winona Ryder crying the only reason she was charged with shoplifting was because of her fame, instead of the reason she was charged, was she was guilty of the crime.

Aha…except Joe benefitted from Hunter and influenced policy to help Hunter and himself. Big difference. 😜
Ahh...except there is absolutely no evidence Joe benefited from anything. I mean..none. Nor is there any evidence he changed any policy for Hunter's benefit...I mean just saying it out loud is utterly laughable.
And it's even more laughable that you believe it happened. :)

Forum List

Back