Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

No. Because you can’t prove it so we shouldn’t assume. You’re doing a Republican tactic. Assuming joes guilty just because we know trump is.
I said “if you could prove it” learn to read
Innocent until proven guilty. At least he should be formally charged before you bet your life.
I agree
We know there’s a good old white boy network. Hunter is proof affirmative action is still very necessary. Agreed?
No. Affirmative Action is a failure

Between his financial disclosures, his income taxes, which includes 1099's, you have a lot about Joe's finances.

They are talking about Joe Bidens super secret finances
The ones they haven’t found a trace of in five years

But they will keep looking….and looking…..and looking

Turns out Dementia Joe is a criminal mastermind

They are talking about Joe Bidens super secret finances
The ones they haven’t found a trace of in five years

But they will keep looking….and looking…..and looking

Turns out Dementia Joe is a criminal mastermind
It’s those 20 llcs. But trumps 500 llcs are all cool and we should not have access to them even though we suspect we would find criminality there.

Trump is running for president too. He should turn over all his emails, even his fake ones, for all 500.

“None” 😝😝😝😝🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hahahhahahahahaha

View attachment 836826
None of this is evidence. It's right wing wishful thinking. :auiqs.jpg:with a side of clever cartooning.
Again, no one appearing before a committee when asked the direct question, "is there anything implicating Joe Biden"....has said yes.
They've all said no.

Ooops..there goes that narrative.

We don’t have the corp tax returns, he won’t make them public
Are you talking about those of the Biden family, and not Joe Biden.
Since Joe only has the non-profit Biden foundation,

And here's the financials on that

It’s those 20 llcs. But trumps 500 llcs are all cool and we should not have access to them even though we suspect we would find criminality there.
Suspect? The judge in NY declared fraud in all Trumps LLC's in New York.

None of this is evidence. It's right wing wishful thinking. :auiqs.jpg:with a side of clever cartooning.
Again, no one appearing before a committee when asked the direct question, "is there anything implicating Joe Biden"....has said yes.
They've all said no.

Ooops..there goes that narrative.
Wow. You’re a true believer.

😂😂😂😂😂

Wow. You’re a true believer.

😂😂😂😂😂
Evidence, Zog. All about the evidence. You really believe there's anything to this giant waste of money and time.

Look, I get it. You're looking for payback for all the crap that's been heaped on your savior (all his own fault, BTW), but this just smacks of beyond desperation.
If Hunter hasn't paid any taxes, the IRS is going to come calling. Just like they would with you or me. The gun charge??? Patent load of BS. So much for that 2A?..right? :)

Everything else is somewhere north of speculation. A giant snipe hunt...and so far, that's what it's turning out to be. :auiqs.jpg:

Evidence, Zog. All about the evidence. You really believe there's anything to this giant waste of money and time.
Already posted
Look, I get it. You're looking for payback for all the crap that's been heaped on your savior (all his own fault, BTW), but this just smacks of beyond desperation.
Apples and oranges
If Hunter hasn't paid any taxes, the IRS is going to come calling. Just like they would with you or me. The gun charge??? Patent load of BS. So much for that 2A?..right?
Statute of limitations expired as Garland protected him
Everything else is somewhere north of speculation. A giant snipe hunt...and so far, that's what it's turning out to be. :auiqs.jpg:
You’re a true believer.

Already posted
So, you agree, no evidence. Check.
Apples and oranges
Not at all. It's at the root of your umbrage. You feel the man you supported and placed your faith in was wronged. You want revenge.
Statute of limitations expired as Garland protected him
Nothing of the sort has happened. The IRS still has several investigations against Hunter. They want their money. And if they feel they've been cheated out of it...I wouldn't want to be him.
The gun charge, while bullshit, is still outstanding. My guess is that there will be a plea to it
You’re a true believer.
Nope. Just a realist. Instead of trying to win over voters with policies that work for them, Republicans have chosen to exact revenge..mostly because conservatism as an ideology is a failure.
This thread is about evidence against Joe Biden...which Republicans currently have ZERO! :auiqs.jpg:

Are you talking about those of the Biden family, and not Joe Biden.
Since Joe only has the non-profit Biden foundation,

And here's the financials on that

No or Joey Xiden

I want the tax returns…the fin disclosures aren’t good enough anymore…since they weren’t good enough for the dems when trump was in office

So, you agree, no evidence. Check.
Nope
Not at all. It's at the root of your umbrage. You feel the man you supported and placed your faith in was wronged. You want revenge.
Nope. I want equal Justice. If this were Don Jr. And DJT you would sing a different tune.
Nothing of the sort has happened. The IRS still has several investigations against Hunter. They want their money. And if they feel they've been cheated out of it...I wouldn't want to be him.
Lie
The gun charge, while bullshit, is still outstanding. My guess is that there will be a plea to it
Why Bs? She chucked it in a school zone.
Nope. Just a realist. Instead of trying to win over voters with policies that work for them, Republicans have chosen to exact revenge..mostly because conservatism
Policies like 17% inflation, open borders and crime waves? 37% approval rating for Biden
as an ideology is a failure.
This thread is about evidence against Joe Biden...which Republicans currently have ZERO! :auiqs.jpg:
Lots of evidence. 😀

May be the largest civil penalty in history. He may have to sell his assets

Meanwhile, Hunter is still looking at a slap on the wrist like others accused of the same crime received

Haha…..haha
Nah not the largest at all…maybe they will

That’s not at all what happened.
Hunter Biden’s taxes are almost always handled in civil court. The only reason they made it criminal is politics.
Haha yeah tell that to Allen Weisellberg…and he even filed his taxes

Haha yeah tell that to Allen Weisellberg…and he even filed his taxes
Civil penalties are for those who admit they didn’t file correctly like Hunter Biden.

Weisselberg maintained he did nothing wrong so he gets the criminal penalty.

You really don’t know anything.

Civil penalties are for those who admit they didn’t file correctly like Hunter Biden.

Weisselberg maintained he did nothing wrong so he gets the criminal penalty.

You really don’t know anything.
Haha that’s not the way the criminal code works

And hunter never admitted it, he went years without filing, and only admitted guilt after caught years later, and then of course the judge rejected the corrupt deal his daddy tried to give him

Forum List

Back