Turley Explains Why An Impeachment Inquiry is Warranted

Still no evidence presented. Just clever cartooning.
Nope. I want equal Justice. If this were Don Jr. And DJT you would sing a different tune.
No, Zog, I wouldn't. And I didn't. I couldn't give two shits about DJT, The Slow One, or Ivanka (and I actually think she's the only one of the bunch that's actually made something of herself..still used daddy's name, but props to her).
Uh....no, it isn't. I'm only including this link to show that, yes..there are still investigations. Pssst....the IRS is all about the money. :)
Why Bs? She chucked it in a school zone.
As I understand it. Unloaded. Never used. And SZ is a bunch of BS. Whack him with a fine and be done with it. Again, so much for 2A support, huh? :)
Policies like 17% inflation, open borders and crime waves? 37% approval rating for Biden
Please detail for the class, name a successfully implemented conservative policy in the last four decades. I'll take anything.
Lots of evidence. 😀
None. Time to move on.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Civil penalties are for those who admit they didn’t file correctly like Hunter Biden.

Weisselberg maintained he did nothing wrong so he gets the criminal penalty.

You really don’t know anything.
Haha and a mistake? A mistake is not claiming something you didn’t believe you had to on your taxes

Not filing for three years, anything, isn’t a mistake, it’s intentional

You expect anyone to believe the son of Senator and VP, a guy with a law degree, mistakenly believed he didn’t have to file taxes?! Haha you dembots will believe anything…such a cult

Haha that’s not the way the criminal code works

And hunter never admitted it, he went years without filing, and only admitted guilt after caught years later, and then of course the judge rejected the corrupt deal his daddy tried to give him
Hunter amended his taxes and paid them with penalty way before any criminal charges. That makes a case for civil charges, which is the vast majority of these cases had been handled.

Had he never amended, then criminal charges would be most appropriate, such as the Weisselberg case where he never admitted anything, amended anything, or paid them back.

Still no evidence presented. Just clever cartooning.
Lie
No, Zog, I wouldn't. And I didn't. I couldn't give two shits about DJT, The Slow One, or Ivanka (and I actually think she's the only one of the bunch that's actually made something of herself..still used daddy's name, but props to her).
Lie
Uh....no, it isn't. I'm only including this link to show that, yes..there are still investigations. Pssst....the IRS is all about the money. :)
Lie
As I understand it. Unloaded. Never used. And SZ is a bunch of BS. Whack him with a fine and be done with it. Again, so much for 2A support, huh? :)
Lie - he discarded it in a school
Zone
Please detail for the class, name a successfully implemented conservative policy in the last four decades. I'll take anything.
Trump tax cuts. Doubled the standard deduction.

Moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Abraham Accords

Stay in Mexico policy

Opportunity Zones

Destruction of Isis
None. Time to move on.
Go ahead. You’re a zealot

• Thanks
Hunter amended his taxes and paid them with penalty way before any criminal charges. That makes a case for civil charges, which is the vast majority of these cases had been handled.

Had he never amended, then criminal charges would be most appropriate, such as the Weisselberg case where he never admitted anything, amended anything, or paid them back.
Haha 1) he didn’t amend them, they were never filed to amend 2) a dem donor paid them, after he was caught…during the 2020 campaign actually

That itself is under investigation for campaign fin law violations

Crimes just keep popping up when you get close to the xiden crime cabal

Also tell Wesley Snipes not filing taxes is just a civil penalty…oh he’s black, so Dems treat him differently

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lie - he discarded it in a school
Zone

Trump tax cuts. Doubled the standard deduction.

Moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem

Abraham Accords

Stay in Mexico policy

Opportunity Zones

Destruction of Isis

Go ahead. You’re a zealot
So far, you've haven't provided much of a challenge to refute.
Again, as I've pointed out continually....THESE..AREN'T ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! :)

Trump's one accomplishment was the passage of the The First Step Act.

But...you don't stop believin!! Peat..and Repeat!!

• Disagree

They are accomplishments. You just dislike them cause you’re a Lib. 🤮🤮🤮

• Thanks
Haha 1) he didn’t amend them, they were never filed to amend 2) a dem donor paid them, after he was caught…during the 2020 campaign actually

That itself is under investigation for campaign fin law violations

Crimes just keep popping up when you get close to the xiden crime cabal

Also tell Wesley Snipes not filing taxes is just a civil penalty…oh he’s black, so Dems treat him differently
1. He did amend. You’re wrong.
2. Irrelevant.

There is no violation of campaign finance laws, Hunter was not running for office and the money was a loan.

This would ordinarily be a civil issue, but it’s politicized so it becomes criminal.

Roger Stone did far worse and it was handled with a civil fine. But you ignorant right wingers aren’t allowed to know that.

That was a great accomplishment! I’m not surprised though you think it’s the only, you likely benefitted directly…but for working americans, his tax cuts were another…his historic peace deals another, leaving NATO stronger was another, his deal with Mexico to remain in Mexico policy was another…really a virtual wall on our southern border, that mexico paid for…

It’s sad xiden, who’s racist 94 crime bill was gutted by trumps first step act, undid a lot of those wonderful accompaniments

Not sure how any reasonable, non-partisan person could disagree that a inquiry is necessary given the available information.

Ten Reasons Why the Biden Impeachment Inquiry is Justified
Turley is just one of Trump's asslickers who has it in for Biden. He's full of shit because Trump's GOP asseaters in the Nut HOR have presented zeeeeeero concrete evidence of any wrongdoing on Biden's part.

Turley & his cohorts are nothing but a bunch of lowlifes doing the dirty work of future Federal inmate Trump.

sealybobo aka box of rocks is and he has made serious racist comments against blacks on this site as well. Your guy. I hope you two are happy together
You respond to a challenge of your bogus anti-Semitic claims by claiming the object of your ire is racist against blacks?

Logic is as much your enemy as sanity

1. He did amend. You’re wrong.
2. Irrelevant.

There is no violation of campaign finance laws, Hunter was not running for office and the money was a loan.

This would ordinarily be a civil issue, but it’s politicized so it becomes criminal.

Roger Stone did far worse and it was handled with a civil fine. But you ignorant right wingers aren’t allowed to know that.
Haha he never filed taxes to amend them dumbass! He didn’t file for at least three years starting in 2016

Sure it’s not relevant haha

Of course he wasn’t, but his dad was, and trying to settle his son’s criminal case as to protect his campaign is an inkind benefit to his campaign.

Haha not filing your taxes for years is not a civil issue! Haha

When did roger stone not file taxes? Give us a link

Forum List

Back