Turns Out, African American Trump Supporter May Have Been Justified In Beat Down...

When a guy gets punched at a rally for wearing a KKK hood, again, it's the fault of the right. All Trump supporters are being painted with the same broad brush and held accountable.
Except, of course, the man was NOT wearing a KKK hood, unless an American Flag is suddenly a KKK hood. The Man was beaten for holding up an unflattering picture of Trump, not for wearing a KKK hood.

article-rally-28-0319.jpg

I am not a fan of Mr. Trump, and I would never, ever, do something like these mostly young people are doing...nor would I ever let a child of mine (if i had any) do something like this protesting either.

But they do have the freedom to do it, as long as they are not hitting or hurting anyone...and security should remove them imho, if they are being too disruptive...again, imo.

NO ONE, on either side of the aisle, has the freedom to batter/assault another person...

PERIOD, end of story.... there is no justification for it....

sticks and stones may break my bones, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME....is what I was taught....

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
How many times will you mindless morons parrot Trump's lie that the protester Trump's thug beat up was wearing a CON$ervative KKK hood?????
The girl with the hood in your photo was not the person the Trump thug beat up. The person the Trump goon beat up committed the unforgivable free speech crime of holding a sign over his head. The disgusting thing Trump said he was wearing was NOT a KKK hood which CON$ love, but an American Flag shirt which the Right hates more than anything in the universe.

See for yourselves idiots:

Love how the Trump crowd cheers the violence and Trump says nothing

People punch KKK members in the face during their rallies all the time and nobody ever gives a damn, but the moment a jackass Hillary supporter tries to paint a KKK caricature of the Trump rallies and gets punched by one of Trump's "white working class" supporters then it is a scandal....

Lol! I don't care how many people get their stupid libtard shit starting asses whipped by Americans at Trump rallies. They deserve it and more.

One thing is clear, the Democrats are gonna continue inciting. I fear things are gonna get worse. Stay tuned.

People punch KKK members in the face during their rallies all the time and nobody ever gives a damn, but the moment a jackass Hillary supporter tries to paint a KKK caricature of the Trump rallies and gets punched by one of Trump's "white working class" supporters then it is a scandal....
really? how about a couple of news links on this happening at KKK rallies... I do know of the ONE Anaheim riot but had not heard of others....??

or is this just your first hand experience from participating in them??? j/k :)

Last edited:
It's possible the guy with the KKK hood was unmolested because he really was KKK and a Trump supporter. We don't know. He wasn't interviewed. Trump supporters probably like the KKK, even supporters that are black. They probably think KKK stands for Karamel Kandy Korn.

Ho-hum. More Trump supporters cheerleading thuggery.

Fascist thugs, the whole lot of 'em. But only brave in packs. Unless Trump supporters outnumber someone 10-1, they'll whimper and run.

Yeah, those Trump protesters are so peaceful and well behaved!

trump-protest-arizona-highway.jpg

What+the+fuck+is+this+motherfucker+think+he+was+doing+_80413f5ff2311299a8a18907614dc48c.jpg

fuck_his_daughter.jpg

515539514.jpg

I am not a fan of Mr. Trump, and I would never, ever, do something like these mostly young people are doing...nor would I ever let a child of mine (if i had any) do something like this protesting either.

But they do have the freedom to do it, as long as they are not hitting or hurting anyone...and security should remove them imho, if they are being too disruptive...again, imo.

NO ONE, on either side of the aisle, has the freedom to batter/assault another person...

PERIOD, end of story.... there is no justification for it....

sticks and stones may break my bones, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME....is what I was taught....

No, actually they don't have the freedom to do it. They are in a private assembly. They are obligated to follow the rules set by Trump. He has made it clear time and again that protesting isn't allowed at his rallies.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

As Trump always says in every speech the media is corrupt and dishonest. If a KKK guy showed up at a hillary rally and got his ass kicked by a black guy the media would love it. Personally, i think the guy was a sanders or cruz supporter pretending to be KKK. Hope he got a damn good ass kicking.

It's possible the guy with the KKK hood was unmolested because he really was KKK and a Trump supporter. We don't know. He wasn't interviewed. Trump supporters probably like the KKK, even supporters that are black. They probably think KKK stands for Karamel Kandy Korn.
The KKK hooded person was a FEMALE according to a CBS article that I had read...

Keep in mind people, you can be charged and prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. This one may have to be charged...

hood.jpg

If I was there I would have taken a swing at him myself.
why would you cowardly sucker punch a protester? For what purpose? The protesters were being removed already by security....?

That's a sign of lowly, insecure, slithering human being with no self control...

Keep in mind people, you can be charged and prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. This one may have to be charged...

hood.jpg

why would you cowardly sucker punch a protester? For what purpose? The protesters were being removed already by security....?

That's a sign of lowly, insecure, slithering human being with no self control...

The douche bag deserved to be punched because what he's doing is despicable and it's a deliberate provocation. However, punching him is against the law. That's about all you can say in the scum bag's defense.

As are you....

hood.jpg

If it was a "good ol boy" from Alabama wearing the hood, all the democrats would be cheering the beat down GUARANTEED, their stars and bars flag all by itself is considered fighting words, but theyre still going to call that black guy an uncle TOM. I dont blame any black person for beating up a guy wearing a white kkk hood. Lesson learned, if you want to act like a jackass and wear a racist symbol, and interrupt people, you might just gett a beat down

hood.jpg

The douche bag deserved to be punched because what he's doing is despicable and it's a deliberate provocation. However, punching him is against the law. That's about all you can say in the scum bag's defense.

Agreed, the guy risked a punching, and needs to accept that. yet at the same time the African American fellow still needs to take his share of responsibility and should be arrested! these are adults here, all doing what they want to do , let them all take their responsiblity on both sides! its only the handwringing and crying I cant stand

Forum List

Back