Turns Out, African American Trump Supporter May Have Been Justified In Beat Down...

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words

So much for free speech.

This may shock you, but others attending the rallies actually have rights too. Extremist goons dressing in KKK outfits aren't the only ones with rights.

Last edited:
Keep in mind people, you can be charged and prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. This one may have to be charged...

hood.jpg

If I was there I would have taken a swing at him myself.

Yeah, it was clear incitement provocation. An African American especially, is gonna be deeply offended. In the future, law enforcement is gonna have to consider arresting these folks for inciting riots and violence.

Keep in mind people, you can be charged and prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. This one may have to be charged...

hood.jpg

If I was there I would have taken a swing at him myself.
why would you cowardly sucker punch a protester? For what purpose? The protesters were being removed already by security....?

That's a sign of lowly, insecure, slithering human being with no self control...

Oh boo hoo. Stick your KKK hoods up your fat asses.

This is why you have to chill out and look into these incidents more calmly and carefully. The Left/Democrat Press hasn't really told the whole story about the beat down of a 'protester' at the Trump Tuscon rally. Turns out, it was uglier and a bit more complicated than reported...

Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?

What’s a good progressive to do? Two articles of the progressive faith are in conflict in the latest incident of “violence at a Trump rally.” The other day at a Tucson Trump rally, a protestor wore a KKK hood, and encountered an African American Trump supporter who was not amused, and who proceeded to stomp on him and get arrested.

hood.jpg

32617C9D00000578-0-Another_demonstrator_was_pictured_being_led_out_behind_the_man_w-a-9_1458505000949.jpg

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words. And the fact that an African American Trump supporter even exists contradicts all those memes being propagated by the anti-Trump media.

So covering this is a no-win situation for the anti-Trump forces.

Read more: Blog: Media meltdown coming over black Trump supporter stomping on KKK hood-wearing protestor?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

As Trump always says in every speech the media is corrupt and dishonest. If a KKK guy showed up at a hillary rally and got his ass kicked by a black guy the media would love it. Personally, i think the guy was a sanders or cruz supporter pretending to be KKK. Hope he got a damn good ass kicking.

Damn right.

The fact is that most Americans of any political tendency recognize that employing the KKK costume is a provocative act, the equivalent of fighting words

So much for free speech.

This may shock you, but others attending the rallies actually have rights too. Extremist goons dressing in KKK outfits aren't the only ones with rights.

So....you're arguing that they have a right to assault a person if they don't like what they said?

So much for free speech.

So....you're arguing that they have a right to assault a person if they don't like what they said?

Obviously not. But there are laws on the books pertaining to incitement. You can be arrested & prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. These goons are only there to disrupt and incite. All attending the rallies have rights. And that includes Donald Trump. We have to make sure we protect everyones' rights.

So much for free speech.

Obviously not. But there are laws on the books pertaining to incitement. You can be arrested & prosecuted for inciting riots and violence. These goons are only there to disrupt and incite. All attending the rallies have rights. And that includes Donald Trump. We have to make sure we protect everyones' rights.

:bsflag:

Point of order? Or something...

I can't find an Arizona statute making incitement to riot a crime.

Can anyone?

The libtardia stupid never quits. When Trump wins go to Canada and fuck them up some more.

Forum List

Back