Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

As I recall, Flynn didn't win the "Lie of the Year" award.....

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

You seem to be avoiding the question...
...why is that?

I have no idea, since awards can be from anyone.

But maybe you heard that Obama won the best peacemaker annual award in 2009. It came with a $1 million bonus.

The same way you "hack an election".
Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.

17 different agencies did not conduct their own investigation and analysis. They all merely read the same "report". A report that didn't even provide any evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. Which has nothing to do with "hacking the election". No electronic votes were flipped due to hacking. It's already been proven that Podesta's brother was colluding with the Russians. When they got hacked it was their own stupidity that allowed it, and it would had happened no matter who the Republican nominee was.

Of course, you are correct.

But....for Democrats:
What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.
and I suppose you wanted pictures of trump grabbing all those pussies?

It's all a distraction and a lie.

The Deep State has been "wiretapping" everyone, everywhere, all the time. How can partisans on both the left and the right not already know this? Snowden has told us this. This is something intelligent folks already know. There is a center out in Utah that has all this data, it collects it passively all the time. It's all stored. No one is exempt.

Including Obama. No one gets into power with out them knowing everything, and if they don't act in the interests of the Deep State, hell is unleashed.

SHOW NOTES:
Dr. Ron Paul on the Trump Wiretapping Story

The AP Spying Story: What You Aren’t Being Told

Obama: A Legacy of Ashes

Interview 685 – Russ Tice Reveals the Truth About NSA Spying

Trump Kermit tweet

Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

Tyrants, wire-tapping each other tweet

As I recall, Flynn didn't win the "Lie of the Year" award.....

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

You seem to be avoiding the question...
...why is that?

I have no idea, since awards can be from anyone.

But maybe you heard that Obama won the best peacemaker annual award in 2009. It came with a $1 million bonus.

1. "PolitiFact 'Lie of the Year': 'If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it'"
PolitiFact 'Lie of the Year': 'If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it'

2. "Obama won the best peacemaker annual award in 2009."

And it's been the punch like of jokes for 8 years.

As has Liberalism.

Not much of a come-back.

You must be a recessive gene, huh?

You have to admit people have been making fun of the raccoon on top of Donald Trumps head for longer than Obama was in politics.

Can we consider that supposed 'fact' in its proper position on the list of failures by Barack Obama?
It would be so far down the list as to be impossible to find.

Isn't that the case?

Can we consider that supposed 'fact' in its proper position on the list of failures by Barack Obama?
It would be so far down the list as to be impossible to find.

Isn't that the case?

Why do you always end in a question?

Isn't that the case?

Why do you always end in a question?

Why do you ask?

Why don't you just tell me?

As you are clearly less than astute, I'll have to explain that I was mocking you by ending with a question when you asked why I end with a question.

One would imagine that you must have a long and interminable history of being mocked, and should have recognized same.

2. "Obama won the best peacemaker annual award in 2009."

And it's been the punch like of jokes for 8 years.

So has the size of Trumps hands,

And his combover, for even longer.

Not much of a come-back.

You must be a recessive gene, huh?

Do you think Trumps combover is fooling anyone?

Having been rescued from the worst presidential failure in our history, why would one attempt to focus on some imagined physical disagreement, rather than this:

1. "Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes" Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes

2. "Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms" Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

3. "Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Propaganda Media"Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Media

4. "Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office" Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office

5. "So far.....Donald Trump is more conservative than George Bush, or George H. W. Bush!"
Mark Levin....@6:36 pm, on 2/22/2017
Levin, if all recall, was strongly 'Never Trump.'

6. Keystone Pipeline'We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel.'

7."Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate" Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate | Matzav.com
Can you imagine those words from the snake, Obama???

8. Cut 2 regs for every new one...end administrative state...Reaganism"We have undertaken a historic effort to massively reduce job‑crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners."

9."President Trump plans to hire 10,000 more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and 5,000 Customs and Border Protection agents as soon as possible." Trump's tall order: Hiring 15,000 ICE and border patrol agents

10."Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share" Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share

11. Federal hiring freeze 'We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and non-essential Federal workers.'

12. "Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs." speechDonald Trump's Congress speech (full text) - CNNPolitics.com

13. " I have also imposed new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel." Hear that, Obama???

14. "...Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Senate to swiftly approve his nomination."

15. Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online

16. "152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises"152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises
a. "The unemployment rate fell one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.7 percent, even as more people entered the labor market, encouraged by the hiring spree." Strong U.S. job growth, rising wages set stage for Fed rate hike

17. President Trump has nominated the most conservative cabinet in modern history!!!

18. "House GOP releases plan to repeal, replace Obamacare CNBC.com"
www.cnbc.com/2017/03/.../house-gop-releases-plan-to-repeal-replace-obamacare.h18.

19. "For instance, the [Obama] FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.
...they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere. " FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes
Sooo....Trump correct about Obama surveilling his campaign!

Seems I was correct about you being.......recessive.

2. So you are no longer maintaining that he wasn't under Obama surveillance...just that it took place via his servers.....?

Trump said that Trump tower was illegally wiretapped. He was laughably, comically wrong.

Nothing you've posted backs that claim. Nothing Trump's offered backs that claim. The FBI has explicitly contradicted it. Even the White House has backed off Trump's idiocy, insisting (in explicit contradiction to your claim), that Trump wasn't the target.

White House Officials Say Trump Isn’t Target of Any Investigation

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/us/politics/white-house-trump-wiretap-obama.html?_r=0

So much for Trump 'being right'. And yet, laughably, you keep polishing that turd.

As I said, you can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Feelin' pretty stupid about now, huh?

Only problem with your spin on it, is that Trump said that Obama wiretaped his phones in Trump Tower. Not that they monitored the server Trump had connected to a russian bank.

Illegally wire tapped. But you are hung up one what Trump actually said. Polichick ignores what Trump actually said and is much more about what she imagines he 'really meant'.

Its the same batshit mental judo one needs to do to conclude that Trumpcare is 'insurance for everybody, even those who can't pay' when even Paul Ryan admits that it will cover FEWER people than Obamacare.

Or that we have a 47 year high in the murder rate when we're actually 2 years off a 54 year low.

Or that Trump had the largest attendance for his inauguration in history despite overwhelming evidence that he couldn't even break the attendance stats of the *last* inauguration.

Or Trump's nonsensical birther bullshit....

Or Trump's provably false claims that he won the popular vote....

Or Trump's delusional nonsense that he won the electoral college by a larger margin than any president since reagan....

Or his claim that 3 to 5 million illegal votes.....

Or ....

Or....

Or......

The man lies like most folks breath. And his ilk just lap it up like clotted cream.

Forum List

Back