Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

Flynn never discussed removing sanctions, the FBI already cleared him of that, so he never misled or lied about not talking about sanctions.
He misled Pence and made mistakes, but he didn't lie.
He lied about having contacts with the Russians. Sanctions have nothing to do with it. He lied, like you are lying, like Trump lied.

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.

Not legally. Did that stop Obama? Nope. He abused his power. We know for a fact that the information gained from Flynn communications were used illegally.
We also know from the NY Times that information from "investigations" was being passed to the Hussein White House, even though no illegal activity was ever found. Now why would that be? Could it be because the information could still be used politically? As it most certainly was when it was used to destroy Flynn?
So, like Trump, you simply lie. No, Obama did not order a wire tap. You have no proof, just like Trump has no proof that Obama ordered him wiretapped. McCain calls Trump out today.

Edward, meaner, and Faun, in the meantime, are plucking out thehawk's feathers one at a time.
You of course heard the Indian name for Trump ,,Walking Eagle ,,,,,has to walk because he's so full of shit

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Um, what the hell are you talking about?

Trump claimed that Trump tower was wiretapped. Nothing you posted backs that claim. The FBI has explicitly rejected the claim. Trump has backed his claim with nothing.

And yet like a good little lemming.......you just believe whatever a game show host tells you to believe.

But don't tell me......you actually think Trumpcare will be 'Insurance for everybody even if they can't pay.

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Trump claimed that Trump tower was wiretapped. Nothing you posted backs that claim. The FBI has explicitly rejected the claim. Trump has backed his claim with nothing.

And yet like a good little lemming.......you just believe whatever a game show host tells you to believe.

But don't tell me......you actually think Trumpcare will be 'Insurance for everybody even if they can't pay.
Just like his birther bullshit NO PROOF

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

And just like the birther bullshit, they gobbled it up without thought, question, or the slightest fact check.

Laughing.....3 to 5 million illegal votes? Nothing.

Trump winning the popular vote? Nope!

More people attending Trump's inauguration than any in history? Nope!

Trump winning by the largest electoral margin since Reagan? Nope!

Trumpcare being 'insurance for everyone, even if they can't pay? Laughing.....nope!

The murder rate being at a 47 year high? Nope!

Yet the poor, helpless souls just keep nodding and grinning at whatever deluded nonsense comes tumbling out of that orange pucker.

You can't fix stupid.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

And just like the birther bullshit, they gobbled it up without thought, question, or the slightest fact check.

Laughing.....3 to 5 million illegal votes? Nothing.

Trump winning the popular vote? Nope!

More people attending Trump's inauguration than any in history? Nope!

Trump winning by the largest electoral margin since Reagan? Nope!

Trumpcare being 'insurance for everyone, even if they can't pay? Laughing.....nope!

The murder rate being at a 47 year high? Nope!

Yet the poor, helpless souls just keep nodding and grinning at whatever deluded nonsense comes tumbling out of that orange pucker.

You can't fix stupid.
you're right ,,,stupid is forever and repubs love it the orange anus can do no wrong

I can see a Trump presidency turning things around. The democrats really did hurt themselves with their BS.

One can only hope.....but, look at the two Lock-Step Liberal drones in this thread.
Even an admission from Obama himself wouldn't help.

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.

Not legally. Did that stop Obama? Nope. He abused his power. We know for a fact that the information gained from Flynn communications were used illegally.
We also know from the NY Times that information from "investigations" was being passed to the Hussein White House, even though no illegal activity was ever found. Now why would that be? Could it be because the information could still be used politically? As it most certainly was when it was used to destroy Flynn?

Of course they said 'no President controls what the IRS does'....

But he did.

"Obama Justice Department Was Involved In IRS Targeting, Lerner ...
Dec 10, 2014 - New documents reveal that Lois Lerner of the IRS met with Obama DOJ ... month investigation into the IRS targeting of conservative groups isn't over, and it ... I told him that sounded like we might need several folks from IRS…"
www.forbes.com/.../obama-justice-department-was-involved-in-irs-targeting-lerner-e...

Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:
The same way you "hack an election".
Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.

17 different agencies did not conduct their own investigation and analysis. They all merely read the same "report". A report that didn't even provide any evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. Which has nothing to do with "hacking the election". No electronic votes were flipped due to hacking. It's already been proven that Podesta's brother was colluding with the Russians. When they got hacked it was their own stupidity that allowed it, and it would had happened no matter who the Republican nominee was.

Of course, you are correct.

But....for Democrats:
What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

Flynn lied that he didn't talk about sanctions

The NSA intercept produced a transcrript of Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Geez don't they know national intelligence means spying on the bad guys, taping their phones, opening their mail, and following them around.

As I recall, Flynn didn't win the "Lie of the Year" award.....

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Feelin' pretty stupid about now, huh?

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Bet you hated Bill's wife for starting the "Birther' movement, huh?

Now....you didn't vote for her........did you??????

He didn't talk about sanctions. The FBI says there was nothing inappropriate about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

He never denied "talking to the Russians".

The NSA leak said Flynn talked about sanctions. They might not have released the transcript to the FBI because the sources and methods are classified.

He didn't talk about sanctions. The FBI says there was nothing inappropriate about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

He never denied "talking to the Russians".

Flynn told Pence he didn't talk to the russian ambassador. That's why Trump fired him, for lying to Pence.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump claimed there Trump Tower was wire tapped. Nothing you've posted backs that claim. The FBI has explicitly refuted it. Trump has shown nothing to back it.

Even Republican Senator John McCain is saying that Trump must either prove his claim.....or retract it.

And yet you continue to polish that turd.

You can't fix stupid.

Only problem with your spin on it, is that Trump said that Obama wiretaped his phones in Trump Tower. Not that they monitored the server Trump had connected to a russian bank.

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

Flynn wasn't nominated until 2017, which isn't over yet.

Flynn lied to Pence, to the FBI, and the NSA had proof Flynn talked about the Obama sanctions to the Russian ambassador.

If Trump didn't fire all the US attorneys, one of them would likely bne prosecuting Flynn right now.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump claimed there Trump Tower was wire tapped. Nothing you've posted backs that claim. The FBI has explicitly refuted it. Trump has shown nothing to back it.

Even Republican Senator John McCain is saying that Trump must either prove his claim.....or retract it.

And yet you continue to polish that turd.

You can't fix stupid.

1. I never use language that would identify me as vulgar and low class...as you do.

2. So you are no longer maintaining that he wasn't under Obama surveillance...just that it took place via his servers.....?

Excellent retreat on your part.

'

Get that???

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

Flynn wasn't nominated until 2017, which isn't over yet.

Flynn lied to Pence, to the FBI, and the NSA had proof Flynn talked about the Obama sanctions to the Russian ambassador.

If Trump didn't fire all the US attorneys, one of them would likely bne prosecuting Flynn right now.

Obama did.

Isn't that true?

You seem to be avoiding the question...
...why is that?

Forum List

Back