Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

bg030717dAPC20170307024519.jpg

Do you think Trump will present his evidence of Obama wiretaping his phones in Trump Tower to the Senate select intelligence committee by the deadline monday?

Do you think Trump will present his evidence of Obama wiretaping his phones in Trump Tower to the Senate select intelligence committee by the deadline monday?
Absolutely!

Scheduled to be presented right after the DNC presents it's evidence of Russia hacking the election!

You misspelled NSA, and they did that four months ago. Along with the CIA, DOD, FBI, State, Homeland

Absolutely!

Scheduled to be presented right after the DNC presents it's evidence of Russia hacking the election!

You misspelled NSA, and they did that four months ago. Along with the CIA, DOD, FBI, State, Homeland

Watch this, you dunce:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Get it????

Never was any such evidence.

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

Last edited:
I never heard of Roger Smith. But if you are talking about Roger Stone, he BS'd on twitter with Guccifer AFTER the mails were already hacked. It's another non-story.

Non-story? Who is Roger Stone, Nostradamus reincarnated? How did he know the Podesta e-mails were coming out days before they came out, and right after he tweeted the guy who stole them. I'd call that a smoking gun, if it hadn't been done with a keyboard.

Well I have some bad news for you, and that is Twitter is not a clandestine operation. It's social media where just about anybody can see what you're doing.

Stone is an on and off advisor for Trump and has been for years. More like a friend actually. If the left thinks they can do something using a Twitter back and forth, go for it I say.

Absolutely!

Watch this, you dunce:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

That was before Stone confessed to colluding with Russians.

Absolutely!

Did I miss your apology for....'misspeaking' when you claimed that the NSA, CIA, DOD, FBI, State, Homeland had evidence of collaboration?????

I demand penitential prostration......forthwith!

Absolutely!

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

Never....none.....nada.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

You should try to stop lying.....try.

I never heard of Roger Smith. But if you are talking about Roger Stone, he BS'd on twitter with Guccifer AFTER the mails were already hacked. It's another non-story.

Non-story? Who is Roger Stone, Nostradamus reincarnated? How did he know the Podesta e-mails were coming out days before they came out, and right after he tweeted the guy who stole them. I'd call that a smoking gun, if it hadn't been done with a keyboard.

Well I have some bad news for you, and that is Twitter is not a clandestine operation. It's social media where just about anybody can see what you're doing.

Stone is an on and off advisor for Trump and has been for years. More like a friend actually. If the left thinks they can do something using a Twitter back and forth, go for it I say.
LOL

Rightard...

Watch this, you dunce:

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report ,,,
intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

Get it????

Your own citation has clapoper admitting evidence could exist that came out after he retired, example the tapes of Flynn talking to the Russiam ambassador, which didn't come out until January, after Clapper left. Or the Stone tweets which didn't become known until March, again, after Clapper left.

Last edited:
Absolutely!

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

Never....none.....nada.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

LOL

Rightard....

Date of your link... March 5th, 2017

Date of Stone's confession... March 10th, 2017

To morons like you, Clapper should have known what Stone was going to say almost a week after Breitbart's article.

Well I have some bad news for you, and that is Twitter is not a clandestine operation. It's social media where just about anybody can see what you're doing. .

Then this must come as a surprise to you.

Private direct messages won't show up on anyone's Twitter home page or public feed. They'll only show up in the recipient's Direct Messages list – and only if they follow you. You can't send direct messages to people who aren't following you.

Can Anyone Else See Private Direct Messages on Twitter? - Brent Ozar

Watch this, you dunce:

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report ,,,
intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

Get it????

Your own citation has clapoper admitting evidence could exist that came out after he retired, example the tapes of Flynn talking to the Russiam ambassador, which didn't come out until January, after Clapper left. Or the Stone tweets which didn't become known until February, again, after Clapper left.

" ....could exist...."

Soooo....you're still waiting for the million dollars from that Nigerian prince?????

Gads, you're an imbecile.....or a reliable Democrat Voter.

Or....is that the same thing.

Absolutely!

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

Never....none.....nada.

LOL

Rightard....

To morons like you, Clapper should have known what Stone was going to say almost a week after Breitbart's article.

Soooo.....Clapper changed his story, did he????

Two imbeciles.

" ....could exist...."

Soooo....you're still waiting for the million dollars from that Nigerian prince?????.

You are trying to prove evidence that didn't come out until after Clappers report, and after Clapper talked on meet the press, proves it's non-existence. You would be the first to admit that someone on November 7th 2016 would say they had no evidence that Trump could win the election.

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

Never....none.....nada.

LOL

Rightard....

Soooo.....Clapper changed his story, did he????

Two imbeciles.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever deranged. :cuckoo: Even more so than I thought before this idiotic post of yours.

Rightard... the Clapper interview you're boasting took place before Stone's confession.

What part of that leaves you still too confused to post coherently?

giphy.gif

" ....could exist...."

Soooo....you're still waiting for the million dollars from that Nigerian prince?????.

You are trying to prove evidence that didn't come out until after Clappers report, and after Clapper talked on meet the press, proves it's non-existence. You would be the first to admit that someone on November 7th 2016 would say they had no evidence that Trump could win the election.

Where's the statement of evidenced that you claimed from NSA, etc., etc.??????

Where is it, you liar.

Forum List

Back