Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

Watch this, you dunce:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Get it????

Never was any such evidence.

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

That was before Stone confessed to colluding with Russians.

Never....none.....nada.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

You should try to stop lying.....try.

LOL

Rightard....

Date of your link... March 5th, 2017

Date of Stone's confession... March 10th, 2017

To morons like you, Clapper should have known what Stone was going to say almost a week after Breitbart's article.

Soooo.....Clapper changed his story, did he????

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

Two imbeciles.

Holyfuckingshit, are you ever deranged. :cuckoo: Even more so than I thought before this idiotic post of yours.

Rightard... the Clapper interview you're boasting took place before Stone's confession.

What part of that leaves you still too confused to post coherently?

giphy.gif

Where's the statement by Clapper that he now has evidence, you liar????

Where????????

LOL

Never....none.....nada.

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

You should try to stop lying.....try.
LOL

Rightard....

Date of your link... March 5th, 2017

Date of Stone's confession... March 10th, 2017

To morons like you, Clapper should have known what Stone was going to say almost a week after Breitbart's article.

Soooo.....Clapper changed his story, did he????

Two imbeciles.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever deranged. :cuckoo: Even more so than I thought before this idiotic post of yours.

Rightard... the Clapper interview you're boasting took place before Stone's confession.

What part of that leaves you still too confused to post coherently?

giphy.gif

Where's the statement by Clapper that he now has evidence, you liar????

Where????????
LOLOL

Rightard...

Clapper has nothing to do with Stone's confession on Friday.

Dayam, you're one mentally deformed conservative.

Do you think Trump will present his evidence of Obama wiretaping his phones in Trump Tower to the Senate select intelligence committee by the deadline monday?
Absolutely!

Scheduled to be presented right after the DNC presents it's evidence of Russia hacking the election!

You misspelled NSA, and they did that four months ago. Along with the CIA, DOD, FBI, State, Homeland

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

So Clapper is lying on TV? What would the objective be for him to lie?

Democrats stand little chance of gaining any seats in '18.
I see them losing more.

Do you think Trump will present his evidence of Obama wiretaping his phones in Trump Tower to the Senate select intelligence committee by the deadline monday?
Absolutely!

Scheduled to be presented right after the DNC presents it's evidence of Russia hacking the election!

You misspelled NSA, and they did that four months ago. Along with the CIA, DOD, FBI, State, Homeland

Watch this, you dunce:

Get it????

Now.....say..."duhhhh."

LOL

So Clapper is lying on TV? What would the objective be for him to lie?

Oh? What lie did he tell?

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.

Not legally. Did that stop Obama? Nope. He abused his power. We know for a fact that the information gained from Flynn communications were used illegally.
We also know from the NY Times that information from "investigations" was being passed to the Hussein White House, even though no illegal activity was ever found. Now why would that be? Could it be because the information could still be used politically? As it most certainly was when it was used to destroy Flynn?

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:
The same way you "hack an election".
Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.

17 different agencies did not conduct their own investigation and analysis. They all merely read the same "report". A report that didn't even provide any evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. Which has nothing to do with "hacking the election". No electronic votes were flipped due to hacking. It's already been proven that Podesta's brother was colluding with the Russians. When they got hacked it was their own stupidity that allowed it, and it would had happened no matter who the Republican nominee was.

[

Not legally. Did that stop Obama? Nope. He abused his power. We know for a fact that the information gained from Flynn communications were used illegally.
We also know from the NY Times that information from "investigations" was being passed to the Hussein White House, even though no illegal activity was ever found. Now why would that be? Could it be because the information could still be used politically? As it most certainly was when it was used to destroy Flynn?

Please supply your facts.

Why aren't you tearing Flynn a new one for lying?

[

Please supply your facts.

What did he lie about?

What did he lie about?

Flynn lied about talking to the russians about the Obama sanctions. Actually the order of his lies were
1) Flynn lied to Pence where he dened talking to the Russian ambassador
2) Flynn lied to the FBI where he denied talking to the Russian ambassador
3) Flynn acknowledge talking to the ambassador, and then lied about the content of his conversation with the Russian ambassador

Flynn lied that he didn't talk about sanctions

The NSA intercept produced a transcrript of Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Geez don't they know national intelligence means spying on the bad guys, taping their phones, opening their mail, and following them around.

Flynn lied that he didn't talk about sanctions

The NSA intercept produced a transcrript of Flynn talking to the Russian ambassador about sanctions.

Geez don't they know national intelligence means spying on the bad guys, taping their phones, opening their mail, and following them around.

He didn't talk about sanctions. The FBI says there was nothing inappropriate about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.

He never denied "talking to the Russians".

Poor, demented, PoliticalHack ... how do you wiretap a computer? :eusa_doh:
Your deflection is noted and discarded. Take your issues up with the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia did indeed hack the election. Hell, even Trump encouraged them.

Wrong again.. The DNC refused to let anyone see their servers. Now why would that be? did it even happen?
You too are welcome to take your beef to the 17 U.S. agencies which have confirmed Russia hacked the election.

17 different agencies did not conduct their own investigation and analysis. They all merely read the same "report". A report that didn't even provide any evidence that Russia hacked the DNC. Which has nothing to do with "hacking the election". No electronic votes were flipped due to hacking. It's already been proven that Podesta's brother was colluding with the Russians. When they got hacked it was their own stupidity that allowed it, and it would had happened no matter who the Republican nominee was.
Since you claim to know what's in the report they read, you must have read it yourself. Proof...?

Since you claim to know what's in the report they read, you must have read it yourself. Proof...?
WASHINGTON — Weeks before President Trump’s inauguration, his national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, discussed American sanctions against Russia, as well as areas of possible cooperation, with that country’s ambassador to the United States, according to current and former American officials.

Throughout the discussions, the message Mr. Flynn conveyed to the ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak — that the Obama administration was Moscow’s adversary and that relations with Russia would change under Mr. Trump — was unambiguous and highly inappropriate, the officials said.

The accounts of the conversations raise the prospect that Mr. Flynn violated a law against private citizens’ engaging in diplomacy, and directly contradict statements made by Trump advisers. They have said that Mr. Flynn spoke to Mr. Kislyak a few days after Christmas merely to arrange a phone call between President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and Mr. Trump after the inauguration.

But current and former American officials said that conversation — which took place the day before the Obama administration imposed sanctions on Russia over accusations that it used cyberattacks to help sway the election in Mr. Trump’s favor — ranged far beyond the logistics of a post-inauguration phone call. And they said it was only one in a series of contacts between the two men that began before the election and also included talk of cooperating in the fight against the Islamic State, along with other issues.

The officials said that Mr. Flynn had never made explicit promises of sanctions relief, but that he had appeared to leave the impression it would be possible.

Mr. Flynn could not immediately be reached for comment about the conversations, details of which were first reported by The Washington Post. Despite Mr. Flynn’s earlier denials, his spokesman told the Post that “while he had no recollection of discussing sanctions, he couldn’t be certain that the topic never came up.”

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.

So, like Trump, you simply lie. No, Obama did not order a wire tap. You have no proof, just like Trump has no proof that Obama ordered him wiretapped. McCain calls Trump out today.

Edward, meaner, and Faun, in the meantime, are plucking out thehawk's feathers one at a time.

Forum List

Back