Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

No, it was about illegal voting. Period. Now see my post above regarding your other claims.
Seriously? She was still not a US citizen allowed to vote. So, in that case, I did give you one, which you claimed there wasn't, under your "illegal alien" claim, even though Trumps message was illegal voting, not only referring to illegal aliens.
You asked for one, I gave you 2. One is a woman, the other a man.
I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.
No, you gave one. Miss Ortega is not an illegal alien.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

NTX Woman Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison for Voter Fraud

That's what you get for listening to fake news on Fox.
So? The discussion wasn't about general voter fraud; it was about illegal aliens voting in the general election last year.

You found one. Congrats, that's one more than PoliticalHack found despite all of her rightarded bloviation.

He said Trump Tower.
WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'

It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

Soooo....you agree?
I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.
Even if Trump uses the wrong words, that's not a defense if Obama put his server under surveillance.
Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.
I really don't care if Trump used the right words or the wrong words. If Obama put him under surveillance (through his server) during the campaign, there's a problem, no matter what words Trump used.
And I don't care that you don't care. He said his "phones" were tapped.

He said it at least twice. He talked about being "wiretapped" no less than 4 times.

I see nothing to convince me he used the wrong words. What I do see are Trump supporters trying to change his words since what he actually said appears to be bullshit.

You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Moron.... Trump was talking about his phones being tapped, not a computer server. Just how nutty are you?? :ack-1:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump was referring to being surveilled by Obama.....and he was correct.
Trump was referring to a computer server by calling it a "phone??"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Again, what does it matter? If Obama had it under surveillance, there's a problem.
Prove Trump's server was under surveillance. Prove a court order was granted to gain access to Trump's server. Prove Obama gave the order to do that.

Prove all of that and then we can discuss it.

For faun-

Wiretapping Law and Legal Definition. Wiretapping means connecting a concealed listening or recording device connected to a communications circuit. Most states nationwide have their own wiretapping/electronic surveillance statutes, which vary by state.

No, it was about illegal voting. Period. Now see my post above regarding your other claims.
Seriously? She was still not a US citizen allowed to vote. So, in that case, I did give you one, which you claimed there wasn't, under your "illegal alien" claim, even though Trumps message was illegal voting, not only referring to illegal aliens.
I see only one in that article, but good for you, you found one. That's one more than than PoliticalHack who claims there are millions like him. Only 2,999,999 more to go and that senile old hag will be right.

Rosa Maria Ortega was arrested in 2015. She is a legal U.S. resident, but is not a citizen and therefore, not qualified to vote.

So? The discussion wasn't about general voter fraud; it was about illegal aliens voting in the general election last year.

You found one. Congrats, that's one more than PoliticalHack found despite all of her rightarded bloviation.
Too bad you can't follow a conversation. I responded to PoliticalHack's bullshit claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election.

That's what's being discussed. If we were discussing other types of voter fraud, I could easily point to others besides Ortega who illegally voted for Trump. But again, that's not what is being discussed.

barack-obama-afp_650x400_61452015448.jpg

I just heard about this on the 6 o'clock news, I swear, just like the IRS scandal.

For faun-

Wiretapping Law and Legal Definition. Wiretapping means connecting a concealed listening or recording device connected to a communications circuit. Most states nationwide have their own wiretapping/electronic surveillance statutes, which vary by state.
Trump said his "phones" were wiretapped.

He said it twice so he clearly meant what he said.

Here's what a phone looks like...

d45-angle-v9.jpg

Words do have meaning. He said Trump Tower was wiretapped. And the simple fact you twisted what he said, proves a point. Twice you have done such on this thread i.e. illegal voting vs illegal aliens and Trump Tower vs phone.
You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
Moron.... Trump was talking about his phones being tapped, not a computer server. Just how nutty are you?? :ack-1:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Stop lying, I twisted nothing. Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped.

Fuck off and don't tell me what I'm discussing.

He said Trump Tower.
I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.
Even if Trump uses the wrong words, that's not a defense if Obama put his server under surveillance.
Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.
I really don't care if Trump used the right words or the wrong words. If Obama put him under surveillance (through his server) during the campaign, there's a problem, no matter what words Trump used.

He said it at least twice. He talked about being "wiretapped" no less than 4 times.

I see nothing to convince me he used the wrong words. What I do see are Trump supporters trying to change his words since what he actually said appears to be bullshit.
Who cares where the phones were? Again... he twice said his "phones" were wiretapped. I'm not paraphrasing here... I'm quoting Trump verbatim...

Does it matter who someone illegally voted for? No. Any illegal vote wipes out a legal vote.
Were you aware that in one county someone remotely accessed the voter rolls, and changed party affiliation before the primary?
-

In July, Riverside County, California, District Attorney Mike Hestrin announced that online tampering with voter registration information resulted in the switching of voters’ party affiliations.

Complaints reportedly came primarily from Republicans, but voters in both parties were affected, Hestrin said. Party affiliation mattered for the June 7 primary, where numerous Republicans cast provisional ballots. Any impact on the Nov. 8 election remains to be seen.

The incident exposes security problems, since someone was able to access voter information and change it in at least one California county. But it wasn’t the only issue in California.

And this document, 233 pages of those charged and convicted, multiples per page, shows there are problems that need correcting

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-8-7-15-Merged.pdf

Too bad you can't follow a conversation. I responded to PoliticalHack's bullshit claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the election.

That's what's being discussed. If we were discussing other types of voter fraud, I could easily point to others besides Ortega who illegally voted for Trump. But again, that's not what is being discussed.

We will, once the investigation is complete.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Again, what does it matter? If Obama had it under surveillance, there's a problem.
Prove Trump's server was under surveillance. Prove a court order was granted to gain access to Trump's server. Prove Obama gave the order to do that.

PoliticalPutz, he said his "phones" were being tapped.

In fact, he said it at least twice.

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

Soooo....you agree?
There's no proof that Obama did any such thing. When did you stop beating your wife?
There's also no proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. When did you stop eating paint chips?

Soooo....you agree?

Whatever. Hold on to that, I hear it helps.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Words mean things, Remember? Here's one now. IF.

Does it matter who someone illegally voted for? No. Any illegal vote wipes out a legal vote.
Were you aware that in one county someone remotely accessed the voter rolls, and changed party affiliation before the primary?
-

In July, Riverside County, California, District Attorney Mike Hestrin announced that online tampering with voter registration information resulted in the switching of voters’ party affiliations.

Complaints reportedly came primarily from Republicans, but voters in both parties were affected, Hestrin said. Party affiliation mattered for the June 7 primary, where numerous Republicans cast provisional ballots. Any impact on the Nov. 8 election remains to be seen.

The incident exposes security problems, since someone was able to access voter information and change it in at least one California county. But it wasn’t the only issue in California.

And this document, 233 pages of those charged and convicted, multiples per page, shows there are problems that need correcting

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2015/pdf/VoterFraudCases-8-7-15-Merged.pdf

Again... different conversation. Go have it with someone discussing voter fraud. I'm discussing PoliticalHack's bullshit claim that 3 million illegal aliens voted in last year's general election.

We will, once the investigation is complete.

Translation: you can't prove it.

:dance:

PoliticalPutz, he said his "phones" were being tapped.

In fact, he said it at least twice.

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

Soooo....you agree?
There's no proof that Obama did any such thing. When did you stop beating your wife?
There's also no proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. When did you stop eating paint chips?
Eating paint chips? Moi? Quote me saying Trump colluded with Russians of embarrass yourself again by casting false dispersions.

Forum List

Back