Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.
Even if Trump uses the wrong words, that's not a defense if Obama put his server under surveillance.
Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.
I really don't care if Trump used the right words or the wrong words. If Obama put him under surveillance (through his server) during the campaign, there's a problem, no matter what words Trump used.
And I don't care that you don't care. He said his "phones" were tapped.

He said it at least twice. He talked about being "wiretapped" no less than 4 times.

I see nothing to convince me he used the wrong words. What I do see are Trump supporters trying to change his words since what he actually said appears to be bullshit.
Whatever. Hold on to that, I hear it helps.
Hold on to Trumps [apparent] false accusations? Of course.

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'

It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

Soooo....you agree?
I agree you're a nut since Trump said his "phones" were being tapped, not a computer server. And if you think he's the one who's confused, and not you; he said it at least twice.
Even if Trump uses the wrong words, that's not a defense if Obama put his server under surveillance.
There's no proof that Obama did any such thing. When did you stop beating your wife?
There's also no proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. When did you stop eating paint chips?
Eating paint chips? Moi? Quote me saying Trump colluded with Russians of embarrass yourself again by casting false dispersions.
I have to admit, "false dispersions" gave me a chuckle. Hey, you opened the door with that crack about me supposedly beating my wife. She's very competitive and doesn't like me beating her at anything. And while you're at it, feel free to quote me saying Obama wire tapped Trump's phones, or, as you like to say it, "embarrass yourself again by casting false dispersions".

There's no proof that Obama did any such thing. When did you stop beating your wife?
There's also no proof that Trump colluded with the Russians. When did you stop eating paint chips?
Eating paint chips? Moi? Quote me saying Trump colluded with Russians of embarrass yourself again by casting false dispersions.
I have to admit, "false dispersions" gave me a chuckle. Hey, you opened the door with that crack about me supposedly beating my wife. She's very competitive and doesn't like me beating her at anything. And while you're at it, feel free to quote me saying Obama wire tapped Trump's phones, or, as you like to say it, "embarrass yourself again by casting false dispersions".
I didn't say you accused Obama of wire tapping Trump. I challenged you to prove your hypothetical. That you can't proves it's not true.

I didn't say you accused Obama of wire tapping Trump. I challenged you to prove your hypothetical. That you can't proves it's not true.
No, it proves it's a hypothetical, just like "Trump colluded with the Russians" is a hypothetical.

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.
You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

We'll see. But i'm confident the evidence will show that the Obama Administration did surveill the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to a shocking attack on our Democracy. I'm sure if the roles were reversed, you would agree 100%.

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.

We'll see. But i'm confident the evidence will show that the Obama Administration did surveill the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to a shocking attack on our Democracy. I'm sure if the roles were reversed, you would agree 100%.
We'll see what? You said you've already reached conclusions based on research. Well clearly that is research not available to Trump, otherwise he would have done it to prove his claim. So you should share it with him.

Trump was referring to being surveilled by Obama.....and he was correct.
PoliticalPutz, he said his "phones" were being tapped.

In fact, he said it at least twice.

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

Soooo....you agree?
Words always have meaning.Trump twice said his "phones" were tapped. I see no evidence he used wrong words. What I do see is evidence of his supporters trying to change his words into something they think they can defend.

I'm not sure Trump mentioned 'Phones' specifically. He did say there was 'Wiretapping' though. He just may not be knowledgeable enough on surveillance techniques. But i do believe him on his claim that the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on his Campaign.

We'll see what? You said you've already reached conclusions based on research. Well clearly that is research not available to Trump, otherwise he would have done it to prove his claim. So you should share it with him.
Thank God it's the weekend Can stay at the beach instead of computer reading all the crap republicans throw The CEO AH says these job numbers aren't phony like 75 months of obamas were Grrrr

So you don't believe the Obama Administration conducted surveillance on the Trump Campaign? Really? Because it's looking more & more like it did happen.

Thank God it's the weekend Can stay at the beach instead of computer reading all the crap republicans throw The CEO AH says these job numbers aren't phony like 75 months of obamas were Grrrr

Jobs are coming back to Americans. We should all be happy about that. It's a huge positive development. So just be happy more Americans are getting back to work. Try to think about your country instead of your Party.

So you don't believe the Obama Administration conducted surveillance on the Trump Campaign? Really? Because it's looking more & more like it did happen.
MUCH MORE likely is the trump agents colluding with russian agents attempting to take hillary down

PoliticalPutz, he said his "phones" were being tapped.

In fact, he said it at least twice.

But I admire your chutzpah to claim Trump is such a fucking imbecile, he doesn't know the difference between a "phone" and a computer. :mm:

Soooo....you agree?

I'm not sure Trump mentioned 'Phones' specifically. He did say there was 'Wiretapping' though. He just may not be knowledgeable enough on surveillance techniques. But i do believe him on his claim that the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on his Campaign.
He said, "phones".

Twice.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump doesn't have to be tech savvy to know the difference between a phone and a computer.

Jobs are coming back to Americans. We should all be happy about that. It's a huge positive development. So just be happy more Americans are getting back to work. Try to think about your country instead of your Party.

And in your post is an example of the danger of believing that others we meet are just like us.

You've asked one who will never separate from his party.....to 'think.'

MUCH MORE likely is the trump agents colluding with russian agents attempting to take hillary down

If any surveillance was ordered on the Trump Campaign, it would represent an incredibly disturbing attack on our Democracy. A sitting President surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? Truly shocking. And if the roles were reversed, you'd agree 100%.

What the **** are you talking about ?? Obama had 75 STRAIGHT months most better than todays of job growth, and still your punks bashed him

Soooo....you agree?

He said, "phones".

Twice.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump doesn't have to be tech savvy to know the difference between a phone and a computer.

So you agree the Obamunists tapped his servers.

Excellent.

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.

nyt_wiretap.jpg

Alt Righties continue to scream lies.

No president can order a wire tap, period.
After everything that has been exposed about Obie's spying, you still cling to a falsehood.

Could be a mental illness.

Jake hasn't slept a wink since Nov 8th 11PM. He thinks he's living a nightmare where his gal Hillary lost and if he falls asleep, it becomes real

Let's smash a verbal custard pie in your kisser:

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

Soooo....you agree?

He said, "phones".

Twice.

I'll look into it a bit more. But it wouldn't surprise me that Trump just isn't very knowledgeable about modern surveillance techniques. Surveillance can be conducted in numerous different fashions.

Forum List

Back