Deep State Plant.
Sheet...

Even the Turtle is lining up to crap on Trump's handling of the virus:

The video crushes Trump:

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

He has to. He sees the writing on the wall and he knows it's desperation time. His party could very well lose the Senate for the next four to six years. Six months ago, he had four members in tight races. Now he's got nine...because of Trump. He'll be back, but it may be as minority leader. And that will piss him off to no end. His opponent just wasn't that strong and she shot herself in the foot right out of the gate. The guy is hated in his own state but it's gonna be just like Chuck Grassley. They're gonna have to carry him out of there. He won't want to give up control of the Senate because of Trump.

He has to. He sees the writing on the wall and he knows it's desperation time. His party could very well lose the Senate for the next four to six years. Six months ago, he had four members in tight races. Now he's got nine...because of Trump. He'll be back, but it may be as minority leader. And that will piss him off to no end. His opponent just wasn't that strong and she shot herself in the foot right out of the gate. The guy is hated in his own state but it's gonna be just like Chuck Grassley. They're gonna have to carry him out of there. He won't want to give up control of the Senate because of Trump.
Before COVID, it looked like Republicans would hold the Senate and Trump would win a second term. A strong economy will do that.
Now, Trump is sinking fast and bringing his party with him.

Beyond Washington, Dems will make strides at the state and local level. Just in time for the 2020 Census redistrciting.
The Republican Gerrymander will be a distant memory

Wow, it doesn't take much for the left to misinterpret being "thrown under the bus" these days. Lefties jump on every statement gleaned by Media Matters as if it was gospel. McConnell merely said he is "uncomfortable"

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

You can be sure that whatever the Turtle is doing has already been discussed with Trump. These are intelligent adults here, unlike their childish adversaries.

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

You can be sure that whatever the Turtle is doing has already been discussed with Trump. These are intelligent adults here, unlike their childish adversaries.

Glad to see that your political acumen has truly increased since you've been a member here!
Good job, W! :woohoo:

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

Glad to see that your political acumen has truly increased since you've been a member here!
Much obliged. But I don't think I've changed much. Maybe you're just perceiving me differently. Then again, maybe I'm just a eff' up when it comes to expressing myself.

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

Much obliged. But I don't think I've changed much. Maybe you're just perceiving me differently. Then again, maybe I'm just a eff' up when it comes to expressing myself.

Nah!
You're more astute.
I've noticed.
I've been slugging it out for a long time, here.

Sheet...

The video crushes Trump:

Nah!
You're more astute.
I've noticed.
I've been slugging it out for a long time, here.
Thank you kindly, but I have my asshole moments just like everybody else.

Wow, it doesn't take much for the left to misinterpret being "thrown under the bus" these days. Lefties jump on every statement gleaned by Media Matters as if it was gospel. McConnell merely said he is "uncomfortable"
Down ballot Republicans are “nervous”

They can’t openly condemn Trump, but they are being slaughtered for siding with him.

Trump is bringing the Republicans down with him......They deserve it

Down ballot Republicans are “nervous”

They can’t openly condemn Trump, but they are being slaughtered for siding with him.

Trump is bringing the Republicans down with him......They deserve it
Trump is collapsing in the polls, even conservative polls.
Fox and Real Clear Politics have him down 10 pts.
And they only get worse from there.

`

Forum List

Back