TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

No, when Sessions stepped out of the way he stepped up.
I’m aware of that. I’m saying that Rosenstein was appointed to deputy AG by Trump himself. I already posted the link.

I’m aware of that. I’m saying that Rosenstein was appointed to deputy AG by Trump himself. I already posted the link.

We've been over that and agreed on it, he wasn't appointed by Trump to head up the investigation or to appoint a special prosecutor.

We've been over that and agreed on it, he wasn't appointed by Trump to head up the investigation or to appoint a special prosecutor.
Correct. He was appointed by Trump to his position as deputy AG.

The guy I was arguing against said that he was appointed by RINOs. Not true. He was put into his position by Trump himself.

Glad we cleared that up.

This is the fact check article that several sites published and people have posted from the AP. This article destroys it.

It’s clear that the “fact checks” claiming to debunk the content of “2000 Mules” don’t pass muster, and they certainly don’t contain factual information that could be considered in a courtroom — unlike the information presented in the movie.

Last edited:
Everyone but the most devout sheep know the movie is total horse crap.

When something is too much BS for even NewsMax that is a very bad sign.

Conclusive evidence the reports are true whenever the full time Party shills are out spamming threads on that investigation of their crooks hauling zillions of ballots around. The usual Pod People are here spewing garbage.

Ahh yes the irrefutable proof that is streaming to wingnuts and which law enforcement won’t touch. Haha, seriously, what’s wrong with you?

Watch the movie then tell me what is wrong with the evidence instead of your usual posture of foot in mouth disease. Tell me how hundreds of people paid with vast sums of dirty money tracked with their own cellphone data caught on live video stuffing handfuls of illegal ballots in dropbox after dropbox all around town in the middle of the night is not in violation of state laws and how you are good with that. You were probably one of them.

That's right, the "pre Barr" days.

If Sessions was so compromised he should have resigned do a new AG could be appointed. He was entirely neutered and ineffectual for his entire tenure.
I'm not disagreeing with you. It was Sessions who refused himself from the Russian bullshit.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

These pukes think this crap still sells. Given the mental ability of your average Fox News viewer, you can’t blame them for trying.

A fool ( right winger ) and his money are soon parted.

These pukes think this crap still sells. Given the mental ability of your average Fox News viewer, you can’t blame them for trying.

A fool ( right winger ) and his money are soon parted.
You're the very type low information person democrat communist controlled media is looking for. To push their propaganda.

Forum List

Back