TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yeah, and he based his documentary on the word of a known hack who got caught lying about voter fraud in 2016.

All he managed to prove is that rightards will believe ANYTHING you tell them as long as it comports with a fantasy they already believe is real.
I think that anyone who wants to get on in the Trump world has to have a conviction of some description.

The guy who was appointed to investigate was appointed by your party.

Well, that's a fucking lie.

The CLAIM of the Nazis is that Mobbed Up Mueller was a Republican. The ones that foisted a special prosecutor were the fascists.

{The appointment comes as numerous Democratic lawmakers have called for a special counsel, colloquially known as a special prosecutor. Such calls increased in recent days after Mr. Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. On Tuesday, it was revealed the Comey had written a memo alleging that Mr. Trump had asked him to back off from investigation former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The memo allegedly says that the president said, in a private conversation with Comey at the White House, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." }

Of course Whitey Bulger's bought and paid for bitch didn't "investigate" anything, He was as senile as Quid Pro is by that time. Instead, radical hack Andrew Weissmann was the defacto Grand Inquisitor and led the inquisition.

Now we know the whole thing was cooked up by Clinton and Obama.

Treason - pure and simple.

No he didn't.

The Supreme court is loathe to take up original jurisdiction cases related to political prodcesses and always has been.

Mueller found no collusion or any other crimes committed by Trump or his family.

Yes, he did.

Stick to facts.

Forum List

Back