TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yeah, I didn't think so.

As long as you rubes believe it, it's da troof.

You have no balls. You are dismissed, boy.
You flatter yourself to think that you have bigger balls than I, and I'm a 67 year old woman.

You're so funny.

Please do dismiss me. That's what that button is for.

The movie opened with a lie in the first 12 seconds.
I'm interested in finding out why they're so evasive when challenged to take this iron-clad evidence to court. A couple have told me that they somehow don't have access to courts.

Does this mean that this is all just theater? Are they afraid to have their "evidence" challenged in court? They should be SCREAMING to have this heard.

Instead, they just doing the only thing they know to do: Attack, attack, attack, like children.

LOL

I'm not even Christian. WTF are you smoking?

You're a known pathological liar, so we have to take anything you claim with a grain of salt.

You claimed to be a Jew - though you are a vile Antisemite and toady of the Mullahs in Iran.

Fun fact:

When the Shah was overthrown by your beloved Mullahs, your country was 9% Jewish. Iran was a haven in the Islamic world for Jews due to the secular government. Now the theocracy you support has less than .01% Jews. Your Mullahs have killed or expelled virtually all Jews.

If you really are a Jew, it's why your family fled Iran. Yet you hate America and support Iran...

Well, you have the IQ of a soup can, so it fits.

I'm interested in finding out why they're so evasive when challenged to take this iron-clad evidence to court. A couple have told me that they somehow don't have access to courts.

Does this mean that this is all just theater? Are they afraid to have their "evidence" challenged in court? They should be SCREAMING to have this heard.

Instead, they just doing the only thing they know to do: Attack, attack, attack, like children.

Then navigate away from DailyKOS and watch the fucking movie, moron.

Trump did based on really bad advice. His boss, Barr had to recuse himself and that left it to Rosenstein.

Trump didn't appoint Mobbed Up Mueller - democrat Rod Rosenstein did. Barr wouldn't be appointed AG for over a year after the Inquisition was formed. The Nazis had something on Jeff Sessions, and forced him to violate his oath of office by recusing himself.

Then navigate away from DailyKOS and watch the fucking movie, moron.
It's a one-sided piece that doesn't provide the alternate view. Am I wrong? If you can't admit something that obvious, you're worthless.

Go to court. PROVE IT through challenges. Grow up for once.

Prove it, and we're in. Easy peasy.

Well, that's a fucking lie.

The CLAIM of the Nazis is that Mobbed Up Mueller was a Republican. The ones that foisted a special prosecutor were the fascists.

{The appointment comes as numerous Democratic lawmakers have called for a special counsel, colloquially known as a special prosecutor. Such calls increased in recent days after Mr. Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. On Tuesday, it was revealed the Comey had written a memo alleging that Mr. Trump had asked him to back off from investigation former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The memo allegedly says that the president said, in a private conversation with Comey at the White House, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go." }

Of course Whitey Bulger's bought and paid for bitch didn't "investigate" anything, He was as senile as Quid Pro is by that time. Instead, radical hack Andrew Weissmann was the defacto Grand Inquisitor and led the inquisition.

Now we know the whole thing was cooked up by Clinton and Obama.

Treason - pure and simple.

LOL

Poor, demented Fruitcake, from your own link...

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel...

Rod Rosenstein was a Republican.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

ben shapiro hammered it pretty good.
said a crime would be if they would have shown a person going to multiple "different" drop boxes

It's a one-sided piece that doesn't provide the alternate view. Am I wrong? If you can't admit something that obvious, you're worthless.

Go to court. PROVE IT through challenges. Grow up for once.

Prove it, and we're in. Easy peasy.

You need to argue from ignorance.

That way you can ensure you only bleat Reich talking points.

Willfully ignorant - one of the major attributes of you Nazis.

You're a known pathological liar, so we have to take anything you claim with a grain of salt.

You claimed to be a Jew - though you are a vile Antisemite and toady of the Mullahs in Iran.

Fun fact:

When the Shah was overthrown by your beloved Mullahs, your country was 9% Jewish. Iran was a haven in the Islamic world for Jews due to the secular government. Now the theocracy you support has less than .01% Jews. Your Mullahs have killed or expelled virtually all Jews.

If you really are a Jew, it's why your family fled Iran. Yet you hate America and support Iran...

Well, you have the IQ of a soup can, so it fits.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back