TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Answer this question like an adult: What do you want this movie to accomplish?

What do you want to happen now that The Truth is out?

Watch the movie.

Oh, you can't, because "ignorance is strength, knowledge is sedition."

What I want is what you fear, exposure of your crimes. What I want is already happening, election integrity laws are being put in place to keep you from repeating the massive fraud of the 2020 election.

Having seen the film are you telling us its bunk?

I suspect NewsMax is afraid of getting hauled into court by the obama/biden DOJ - aka the Deep State led by the new censorship czar

Oh no, the Nazis aren't allowed to watch it, knowledge is sedition.

So, you Nazis won't allow the cases to be heard in court, but if we present more evidence that you refuse to allow to be heard then it will be fine?

:rofl:

The talking points from the Nazi hate sites don't serve you as well as you think, Farouk.

LOL

Not even Trump appointed judges would hear evidence, Fruitcake?? The whole world was a conspiracy against Trump, huh?

Watch the movie.

Oh, you can't, because "ignorance is strength, knowledge is sedition."

What I want is what you fear, exposure of your crimes. What I want is already happening, election integrity laws are being put in place to keep you from repeating the massive fraud of the 2020 election.
So that's it. That's all there is to this.

Okay.

I don't understand what they want.

What's the point of this if they don't want to prove it?

The point is ... it's a manufactured Big Lie and they know it. They just want to muddy the waters so Americans lose faith in our election process and think maybe Trump really did win the election. Bottom line is they're sore losers who can't deal with losing.

Do you think they understand that this movie is going to be completely one sided?

Do you think they ever wonder if they're getting the whole story?

Do they care?

Do you understand that what you've been presented is completely one sided? Is that why you are so afraid of being exposed to the other side?

Intelligent people look at both sides of an issue.

You serve your Reich and think what you are told.

Do you understand that what you've been presented is completely one sided? Is that why you are so afraid of being exposed to the other side?

Intelligent people look at both sides of an issue.

You serve your Reich and think what you are told.
Yes, I want the whole story. I want all accusations from either side of it challenged and supported. I want to know the whole thing.

Do you believe that, if all I do is watch this movie, I'll be getting the whole, complete, accurate story?

So that's it. That's all there is to this.

Okay.

You fight this because your Reich fears exposure.

IF what the Nazi hate sites that do your thinking for you were right, that there is nothing in the film, then why waste time trying to censor it?

The fact that you sheep have been mobilized to bleat hate slogans at a movie you're forbidden to see is ample evidence that the Reich fears the information this exposes.

The point is ... it's a manufactured Big Lie and they know it. They just want to muddy the waters so Americans lose faith in our election process and think maybe Trump really did win the election. Bottom line is they're sore losers who can't deal with losing.
Clearly the orange establishment is stoking all of this as an excuse to gain partisan control over the election process within states.

I'm still not sure about the rubes. They really do seem to believe all of this. It's interesting to see, though, how shifty they get about having both sides come out in court.

You fight this because your Reich fears exposure.

IF what the Nazi hate sites that do your thinking for you were right, that there is nothing in the film, then why waste time trying to censor it?

The fact that you sheep have been mobilized to bleat hate slogans at a movie you're forbidden to see is ample evidence that the Reich fears the information this exposes.
I'm not fighting anything. You really don't understand?

Let's bring this all out in court. Why are you afraid of that?

Yes, I want the whole story. I want all accusations from either side of it challenged and supported. I want to know the whole thing.

Do you believe that, if all I do is watch this movie, I'll be getting the whole, complete, accurate story?
I dont know how accurste the movie is

But you will definitely be getting a point of view that other libs do not want you to see

Just as you dont want them to see or hear

Call it a mutual ignorance society

Last edited:
I dont know how accurste the movie is

Bit you will definitely be getting a point of view that other libs do not want you to see

Just as you dont want them to see or hear

Call it a mutual ignorance society
Let's bring it all out in court. Let's go over everything. Every piece of evidence. Every accusation.

With challenges.

I keep saying this over and over, and you guys are pretending not to see it.

I'm not fighting anything. You really don't understand?
:rofl:

You little minions are in a blind terror of this movie. 29 pages and counting of you of the Reich melting down over the exposure of your fraud.

Let's bring this all out in court. Why are you afraid of that?

After your Reich is routed in November, you might very well get your wish.

Careful what you wish for, Nazi boi.

Clearly the orange establishment is stoking all of this as an excuse to gain partisan control over the election process within states.

I'm still not sure about the rubes. They really do seem to believe all of this. It's interesting to see, though, how shifty they get about having both sides come out in court.
Maintain a paper ballot

Require voters to show up in person with a valid picture ID,

And do a fingerprint match

Then I will know that the democrats are not cheating and you only voted for biden once

Forum List

Back