TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

You have not seen it at all

So you dont know what you are talking about

And no, I havent seen it

You're truly demented. It's online, moron, and yes I watched it. Don't you ever tire of making a fool of yourself??

Screenshot_20220511-113715_Samsung Internet.jpg

:rofl:

You little minions are in a blind terror of this movie. 29 pages and counting of you of the Reich melting down over the exposure of your fraud.

After your Reich is routed in November, you might very well get your wish.

Careful what you wish for, Nazi boi.
Does it give you some kind of pleasure to imagine people freaking out and being terrified? Does it make you feel superior or fill some kind of sick need to see others in pain? Whats up with that??

You know in really normal people who haven't dranken the Koolaid laugh at people who think this movie is proving something, right? Actually most people have never heard of this flick and never will care enough to pay any attention to it. Those that do are laughing as the producers of this flick cash their checks for millions... as the puppets happily pay for their conspiracy garbage. You are watching a soap opera dude. My Pillow guy did the same thing last year. Theres a reason why the fish oil salesmen sellouts are the big dog features in this movie... wake up

Post the link

Nope, that site has a huge library of movies to stream, including new releases. I don't do favors for rightards. That you think no one's already uploaded that movie to stream reveals how stupid you are. That you're unable to comprehend I watched it as evidenced by the marker in the screenshot I posted, which shows i paused it near the end, reveals you're doubling down on stupid.

Nope, that site has a huge library of movies to stream, including new releases. I don't do favors for rightards. That you think no one's already uploaded that movie to stream reveals how stupid you are. That you're unable to comprehend I watched it as evidenced by the marker in the screenshot I posted, which shows i paused it near the end, reveals you're doubling down on stupid.
Yeah, sure

Post a link you lying asshole

You're lying again, Fruitcake. D’Souza was convicted of violating campaign finance laws and never went to prison.

You're having a pretty shifty morning. You can't get anything right.

What the trumped up bullshit was is irrelevant. He exposed your Reich, so you threw him in prison.

The bullshit charge was purely political - when Rosie O'Donnell did the same, no harm, no foul. Not only was she not sent to prison, she wasn't arrested or charged. One nation, two VERY different laws.

{
Liberal comedian Rosie O'Donnell is being accused of exceeding the legal limit for campaign donations, according to a weekend report from the New York Post.

The report claims that the Trump critic used fake names and addresses in the five donations that exceeded the limit of $2,700 per candidate.

Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza, who was convicted of making an illegal campaign contribution in 2014, posed the question on Fox & Friends Monday morning on whether or not O'Donnell would face charges for her alleged crimes.}

LOL

Fuck off, retard. I already proved I watched it with that screenshot. Now I'm laughing my ass off at you for being too stupid to find yourself online for free.
You have been busted as a liar

Caught red handed

What the trumped up bullshit was is irrelevant. He exposed your Reich, so you threw him in prison.

The bullshit charge was purely political - when Rosie O'Donnell did the same, no harm, no foul. Not only was she not sent to prison, she wasn't arrested or charged. One nation, two VERY different laws.

{
Liberal comedian Rosie O'Donnell is being accused of exceeding the legal limit for campaign donations, according to a weekend report from the New York Post.

The report claims that the Trump critic used fake names and addresses in the five donations that exceeded the limit of $2,700 per candidate.

Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza, who was convicted of making an illegal campaign contribution in 2014, posed the question on Fox & Friends Monday morning on whether or not O'Donnell would face charges for her alleged crimes.}

You're still lying, Fruitcake. He was never sent to prison.

You have been busted as a liar

Caught red handed

LOLOL

I'm not a liar just because you're too stupid to either know it's already online or where to find it.

Watch this...

Pick any time between 0:00:00 and 1:28:00 and I'll fast forward to that time in the movie and post another scrrenshot...

Does it give you some kind of pleasure to imagine people freaking out and being terrified? Does it make you feel superior or fill some kind of sick need to see others in pain? Whats up with that??

You know in really normal people who haven't dranken the Koolaid laugh at people who think this movie is proving something, right? Actually most people have never heard of this flick and never will care enough to pay any attention to it. Those that do are laughing as the producers of this flick cash their checks for millions... as the puppets happily pay for their conspiracy garbage. You are watching a soap opera dude. My Pillow guy did the same thing last year. Theres a reason why the fish oil salesmen sellouts are the big dog features in this movie... wake up

Honestly, you Nazis fill me with disgust.

If you didn't care about this film, you wouldn't be here melting down.

No one can overturn the 2020 election. But you can be exposed, the fact of the fraud involved in rigging the election is being shown to the public. The Reich narrative of "there is no proof" is collapsing.

Xi's man will remain in the White House serving the CCP. Still, after 2020 the Reich believed that free and fair elections were a thing of the past, that the nation would be California, with third world rigged elections.

As ballot box stuffing is exposed as it is in this film, eyes may turn to the banana republic of California and the North Korea level elections. Collecting names of people in nursing homes and voting in their names is a favorite of the corruptocrats. Maybe people will see that a democrat dropping 50 ballots in a box is the opposite of free elections.

One thing is certain, the corruption of California has been shut down by a dozen states with voter integrity laws.

LOLOL

I'm not a liar just because you're too stupid to either know it's already online or where to find it.

Watch this...

Pick any time between 0:00:00 and 1:28:00 and I'll fast forward to that time in the movie and post another scrrenshot...
You have been caught lying and thats all there is to it

Forum List

Back