TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Watch the movie then tell me what is wrong with the evidence instead of your usual posture of foot in mouth disease. Tell me how hundreds of people paid with vast sums of dirty money tracked with their own cellphone data caught on live video stuffing handfuls of illegal ballots in dropbox after dropbox all around town in the middle of the night is not in violation of state laws and how you are good with that. You were probably one of them.
For some reason I used to think you were an intelligent opposition but I must of had you confused with somebody else as it is very apparent that you are as lost in the narrative with the rest of the drones. I went through the same BS with My Pillows blockbuster documentary. Tards like Lastamender seem to have a new blockbuster smoking gun every few weeks and they all come up empty just like this "documentary". I remember hearing the arguments with the MyPillow doc and then sitting down for 2 hours and watching it. He had all these stats on spreadsheets backing up his arguments but he had zero sources or reference data. Anybody could sit down and create the data that he was presenting. And when pressed on validating the data his entire argument failed.

The same thing is happening here. They made a fancy movie set and war room... I've worked in tech for most my life. That BS tech center was something out of 24 or some CIA feature film with BS programs running BS graphics making it look like they have access to some world wide database and tracking system. And here you are feeding right into it.

Take a step back and really look at this. A guy who Trump pardoned from a federal felony makes a film, hires two partisan sellouts Seabass and Elder who peddle fish oil on TV while awkwardly sandwiched between a father son duo... and they uncover all this unbelievable evidence collected by a guy who falsely claimed to have evidence there were 3 million fake votes in 2016, another bogus claim Trump made up to cover for losing the popular vote to Hillary. It really doesn't get any more retarded and transparent as this. Instead of releasing all the evidence to the public and taking it to court, they release as pay for play and are making millions off it. Wake the hell up dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

Fact check after fact check breaks down the claims in this video and then digs into them to see if they are validated and they all fall short... Shocking:

Ive also dug into the points they make and can't find a shred of evidence backing them up. Have you even tried that? Didn't think so.

You're still lying, Fruitcake. He was never sent to prison.

:lol:

{In addition to the probationary term with confinement to a community center, Judge Berman sentenced D’SOUZA, 53, of San Diego, California, to a mandatory eight-hour day of community service every week of his five-year term of probation, weekly counseling sessions, and ordered him to pay a $30,000 fine, as well as a $100 special assessment.}

The next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time.

Of course what the Reich went after D'Souza for is something your Oligarchs do openly.

D'Souza was persecuted over a $10,000 donation.

{A former federal election official on Thursday called the $400 million-plus that Mark Zuckerberg spent to help finance local elections a “carefully orchestrated attempt” to influence the 2020 vote — and recommended that all states ban private funding of election offices.}

$400 million is ignored, because Heil Soros.

One Nation, two VERY different standards of law.

Honestly, you Nazis fill me with disgust.

If you didn't care about this film, you wouldn't be here melting down.

No one can overturn the 2020 election. But you can be exposed, the fact of the fraud involved in rigging the election is being shown to the public. The Reich narrative of "there is no proof" is collapsing.

Xi's man will remain in the White House serving the CCP. Still, after 2020 the Reich believed that free and fair elections were a thing of the past, that the nation would be California, with third world rigged elections.

As ballot box stuffing is exposed as it is in this film, eyes may turn to the banana republic of California and the North Korea level elections. Collecting names of people in nursing homes and voting in their names is a favorite of the corruptocrats. Maybe people will see that a democrat dropping 50 ballots in a box is the opposite of free elections.

One thing is certain, the corruption of California has been shut down by a dozen states with voter integrity laws.
You confuse mocking with melting down, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Live in a fantasyland where you need to pretend like everybody is freaking out and losing their minds while you and your superior mind sit on top the hill and laugh. #Retard

As for this film the fact that you are on board and buying into the BS shows how completely gullible you are.

You confuse mocking with melting down, but whatever helps you sleep at night. Live in a fantasyland where you need to pretend like everybody is freaking out and losing their minds while you and your superior mind sit on top the hill and laugh. #Retard

As for this film the fact that you are on board and buying into the BS shows how completely gullible you are.

What would you mock? You haven't seen the film? Your Reich prohibits you from unauthorized knowledge. "Ignorance is the strength of the democrat party."

For some reason I used to think you were an intelligent opposition but I must of had you confused with somebody else as it is very apparent that you are as lost in the narrative with the rest of the drones. I went through the same BS with My Pillows blockbuster documentary. Tards like Lastamender seem to have a new blockbuster smoking gun every few weeks and they all come up empty just like this "documentary". I remember hearing the arguments with the MyPillow doc and then sitting down for 2 hours and watching it. He had all these stats on spreadsheets backing up his arguments but he had zero sources or reference data. Anybody could sit down and create the data that he was presenting. And when pressed on validating the data his entire argument failed.

The same thing is happening here. They made a fancy movie set and war room... I've worked in tech for most my life. That BS tech center was something out of 24 or some CIA feature film with BS programs running BS graphics making it look like they have access to some world wide database and tracking system. And here you are feeding right into it.

Take a step back and really look at this. A guy who Trump pardoned from a federal felony makes a film, hires two partisan sellouts Seabass and Elder who peddle fish oil on TV while awkwardly sandwiched between a father son duo... and they uncover all this unbelievable evidence collected by a guy who falsely claimed to have evidence there were 3 million fake votes in 2016, another bogus claim Trump made up to cover for losing the popular vote to Hillary. It really doesn't get any more retarded and transparent as this. Instead of releasing all the evidence to the public and taking it to court, they release as pay for play and are making millions off it. Wake the hell up dude, you are embarrassing yourself.

Fact check after fact check breaks down the claims in this video and then digs into them to see if they are validated and they all fall short... Shocking:

Ive also dug into the points they make and can't find a shred of evidence backing them up. Have you even tried that? Didn't think so.
That article has been debunked. The fact checkers offer not one fact. They have suppositions at best that the evidence shoots down completely. The election was stolen with a massive organized conspiracy. The truth has come out.

If the movie got media recognition people might think differently but the media knows it is fact and that it cannot be debunked. Therefore censorship is being used to deceive the American public. It has caught up to you traitors. Deal with it but you will never change the evidence or the facts.

You have been caught lying and thats all there is to it

LOL

You're deranged, con. :cuckoo:

In reality, I proved I watched it by posting a screenshot of the movie being played on my phone. I'll do it again....

Here I am getting a spinner as the movie buffers as I start it...

Screenshot_20220511-143104_Samsung Internet.jpg

... and since you don't want to post a time, I will go with the current time of 50 minutes past the hour...

Screenshot_20220511-144529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:

:lol:

{In addition to the probationary term with confinement to a community center, Judge Berman sentenced D’SOUZA, 53, of San Diego, California, to a mandatory eight-hour day of community service every week of his five-year term of probation, weekly counseling sessions, and ordered him to pay a $30,000 fine, as well as a $100 special assessment.}

The next time you tell the truth about anything will be the first time.

Of course what the Reich went after D'Souza for is something your Oligarchs do openly.

D'Souza was persecuted over a $10,000 donation.

{A former federal election official on Thursday called the $400 million-plus that Mark Zuckerberg spent to help finance local elections a “carefully orchestrated attempt” to influence the 2020 vote — and recommended that all states ban private funding of election offices.}

$400 million is ignored, because Heil Soros.

One Nation, two VERY different standards of law.

Dumbfuck, a "community center" is not prison.

face-palm-gif.278959

That article has been debunked. The fact checkers offer not one fact. They have suppositions at best that the evidence shoots down completely. The election was stolen with a massive organized conspiracy. The truth has come out.

If the movie got media recognition people might think differently but the media knows it is fact and that it cannot be debunked. Therefore censorship is being used to deceive the American public. It has caught up to you traitors. Deal with it but you will never change the evidence or the facts.

Watch this....

Prove the ballots from the movie were votes for Biden...

Watch this....

Prove the ballots from the movie were votes for Biden...
Coming from left wing non profits who else would they be for? Watch this ! You realize you just admitted it happened? Thanks.

Coming from left wing non profits who else would they be for? Watch this ! You realize you just admitted it happened? Thanks.

LOLOL

They could have been for Trump too, ya moron. So how many were for Biden and how many were for Trump?

LOLOL

They could have been for Trump too, ya moron. So how many were for Biden and how many were for Trump?
From Left wing non profits whose addresses are going to released? I do not think so, and you have just doubled down on saying the ballot stuffing did happen. :mm:

I dug into their suppositions and the points they made about the video. I also looked into the points being made by the video... Nothing verified or provable. Thats why this is a pay for play piece and not evidence being used in court.

From Left wing non profits whose addresses are going to released? I do not think so, and you have just doubled down on saying the ballot stuffing did happen. :mm:

No moron, I'm saying even if it did happen, you have no idea who the votes were for.

You already proved that when you guessed who they were for.

I dug into their suppositions and the points they made about the video. I also looked into the points being made by the video... Nothing verified or provable. Thats why this is a pay for play piece and not evidence being used in court.
Sorry it is very provable. How many times do you have to be told our law enforcement uses the same technology? When are you going to acknowledge that?

Meditate

Some did… did you think they sounded sane or foolish? Because that’s exactly how the 2020 stolen election crew sounds right now.
Mediate.....you couldn't find anything less biased than Mediate?

Must be nothing there to see then, yet when brought up, the left go full wiggout mode. They do everything they can in the courts and media to downplay and eliminate the issue.
Why? If they quit wigging, it will go away and die. They can't do that because they all were involved.

Forum List

Back