TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Sorry it is very provable. How many times do you have to be told our law enforcement uses the same technology? When are you going to acknowledge that?
Yet Law enforcement hasn't done squat. You realize that don't you? Thats because they use verified evidence and not partisan claims made in a "for profit" documentary

No moron, I'm saying even if it did happen, you have no idea who the votes were for.

You already proved that when you guessed who they were for.
One more time, proven wrong loser, why would ballots for Trump come from left wing non-profits? What you are saying makes 0 sense. you are desperate now that fraud has been proven.
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Mediate.....you couldn't find anything less biased than Mediate?

Must be nothing there to see then, yet when brought up, the left go full wiggout mode. They do everything they can in the courts and media to downplay and eliminate the issue.
Why? If they quit wigging, it will go away and die. They can't do that because they all were involved.
This thread was started because Newsmax wouldn't touch this film. Are they the "Left" Tucker too?

Get a clue

Yup, Fox, Newsmax and the far Right media outlets won't touch this load of crap because they can't verify the claims being made in it. Get a clue

When Tucker won't touch something you know its really bad
No, Tucker wants a job and his family safe. These people kill who gets in their way.

It always comes back to that with you guys. Once again, there’s a report outlining what happened with that.

There’s nothing to defend the other dude’s ridiculous claim that someone lives in Iran.
You clowns are always off and running pointing the 'Conspiracy Theory' finger at the right, when you have a room full of your own. But we don't bring that up.

LOL

You're deranged, con. :cuckoo:

In reality, I proved I watched it by posting a screenshot of the movie being played on my phone. I'll do it again....

Here I am getting a spinner as the movie buffers as I start it...

View attachment 643237

... and since you don't want to post a time, I will go with the current time of 50 minutes past the hour...

View attachment 643243

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Post the link

Without it I call you a liar

Nope, just read up on it. I do not need to watch an x-rated movie to know there will be nudity and fucking in it
You remind me of all the religious heads protesting the Exorcist or Harry Potter movies while never having seen them.

Yet Law enforcement hasn't done squat. You realize that don't you? Thats because they use verified evidence and not partisan claims made in a "for profit" documentary
They arrested people who were at the Capitol days after it happened using phone pings to prove they were there. The inaction from law enforcement only proves it happened. You are fucked anyway you look at it. :auiqs.jpg:

No, Tucker wants a job and his family safe. These people kill who gets in their way.
Nope, that BS does not make any sense. Tucker’s popularity thrives off of controversy and going against the main Stream narrative . For you to claim that he’s scared to report on something that’s true is laughable.

They arrested people who were at the Capitol days after it happened using phone pings to prove they were there. The inaction from law enforcement only proves it happened. You are fucked anyway you look at it. :auiqs.jpg:
The in action from law enforcement proves exactly the opposite of what you’re saying.

Sorry it is very provable. How many times do you have to be told our law enforcement uses the same technology? When are you going to acknowledge that?

It's not provable, FruitLoops. You can't prove who the votes were for.

This thread was started because Newsmax wouldn't touch this film. Are they the "Left" Tucker too?

Get a clue
Big Corporate has made the election fraud item a liability for many other corporations through advertising, funding, etc, threats.

The 'N' word in corporate circles....

Hot potato issue from the people who were instrumental in giving the only mentally incapacitated candidate, who ran a campaign from his basement, was totally shielded from any questioning during his campaign, except pre-cleared questions from pre-picked 'journalists', and recorded the biggest vote total in history, more than Obama.

Get a clue yourself.

Big Corporate has made the election fraud item a liability for many other corporations through advertising, funding, etc, threats.

The 'N' word in corporate circles....

Hot potato issue from the people who were instrumental in giving the only mentally incapacitated candidate, who ran a campaign from his basement, was totally shielded from any questioning during his campaign, except pre-cleared questions from pre-picked 'journalists', and recorded the biggest vote total in history, more than Obama.

Get a clue yourself.
The narrative is a liability because so many lies have been spread about it. That’s quite literally why it’s a liability. But you go ahead and stick up for it by calling other people crazy.The narrative is a liability because so many lies have been spread about it. That’s quite literally why it’s a liability. But you go ahead and stick up for it by calling other people crazy.

LOL

You're deranged, con. :cuckoo:

In reality, I proved I watched it by posting a screenshot of the movie being played on my phone. I'll do it again....

Here I am getting a spinner as the movie buffers as I start it...

View attachment 643237

... and since you don't want to post a time, I will go with the current time of 50 minutes past the hour...

View attachment 643243

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Post the link

They will always have an excuse.

The one I'm getting the most is, "we've been locked out of the justice system".

All you can do is shake your head.

The narrative is a liability because so many lies have been spread about it. That’s quite literally why it’s a liability. But you go ahead and stick up for it by calling other people crazy.The narrative is a liability because so many lies have been spread about it. That’s quite literally why it’s a liability. But you go ahead and stick up for it by calling other people crazy.
Where did I say anyone was crazy?

Like I said, Big Corporate was totally involved in 'The Conspiracy' along with media and others. It's not too hard to see.

You think Big Corporate and all the others involved in 'The Conspiracy' have skin in the game?

You don't think they would do everything possible to foster the lie that any possibility and inkling of any investigations into the election would be made into a big lie to protect themselves?

If it is a big lie, investigations would show that, yet they attempt to stop them in their tracks......'Because it's a lie'......... :clap2:

‘If a lie is only printed often enough, it becomes a quasi-truth, and if such a truth is repeated often enough, it becomes an article of belief, a dogma, and men will die for it.’

You clowns are always off and running pointing the 'Conspiracy Theory' finger at the right, when you have a room full of your own. But we don't bring that up.
Because you guys constantly bring up retarded conspiracy theories.

- The covid vaccine kills you.
- Michelle Obama is a man.
- Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
- "Pizza" is Democrat code for sex with children.
- Sandy Hook was fake.
- Joe Biden has dementia.
- David Hogg is a crisis actor.
- The 2020 election was stolen.
- Jewish space lasers started the wildfires.
- Covid is no worse than the flu.
- Joe Biden is a pedophile.
- Jan 6 was planned by the FBI
- Ray Epps was working for the CIA
- Voting software was run by Hugo Chavez
- Joe Biden isn’t actually alive
- Dead people vote for Democrats

Forum List

Back