Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_clap:....woof
Video at the site

snip;
Texas Man Built A Train To Drive Rescued Dogs Around

Mandatory

Bryan Brunati1 day ago

10 Animals With Beautiful Blue Eyes

There are awful people out there who decide to abandon dogs and leave them to starve, and then there are people like Eugene Bostick, a man who not only rescues abandoned dogs, but carts them around in a homemade train every day.

Bostick, an 80-year-old retiree from Fort Worth, Texas, has owned a farm with his brother Corky since the '40s, and he reveals that people leave their dogs to die on his land sometimes.

"We live down on a dead-end street, where me and my brother have a horse barn. People sometimes come by and dump dogs out here, leaving them to starve. So, we started feeding them, letting them in, taking them to the vet to get them spayed and neutered. We made a place for them to live."

As if rescuing dogs wasn't good enough, Bostick thought it would be a fun idea to not only build a train, but to drive these lovable dogs around for the whole neighborhood to see.

AAeGPcY.img
© Provided by Mandatory Dog Train, man Builts Train For Dogs

"One day I was out and I seen this guy with a tractor who attached these carts to pull rocks. I thought, 'Dang, that would do for a dog train,'" Bostick recalls. "I'm a pretty good welder, so I took these plastic barrels with holes cut in them, and put wheels under them and tied them together."

all of it here:
Tweet Of The Day: 80 Year Old Man Makes A Homemade Train For His Dogs

Video at the site

snip;

Mandatory

Bryan Brunati1 day ago

There are awful people out there who decide to abandon dogs and leave them to starve, and then there are people like Eugene Bostick, a man who not only rescues abandoned dogs, but carts them around in a homemade train every day.

Bostick, an 80-year-old retiree from Fort Worth, Texas, has owned a farm with his brother Corky since the '40s, and he reveals that people leave their dogs to die on his land sometimes.

"We live down on a dead-end street, where me and my brother have a horse barn. People sometimes come by and dump dogs out here, leaving them to starve. So, we started feeding them, letting them in, taking them to the vet to get them spayed and neutered. We made a place for them to live."

As if rescuing dogs wasn't good enough, Bostick thought it would be a fun idea to not only build a train, but to drive these lovable dogs around for the whole neighborhood to see.

AAeGPcY.img

"One day I was out and I seen this guy with a tractor who attached these carts to pull rocks. I thought, 'Dang, that would do for a dog train,'" Bostick recalls. "I'm a pretty good welder, so I took these plastic barrels with holes cut in them, and put wheels under them and tied them together."

all of it here:
I could have used one of those back when I fostered dogs. :)

Video at the site

snip;

Mandatory

Bryan Brunati1 day ago

AAeGPcY.img

all of it here:

Thats fucken great!!!! Look at the happiness on those faces!!

Video at the site

snip;

Mandatory

Bryan Brunati1 day ago

AAeGPcY.img

all of it here:

Thats fucken great!!!! Look at the happiness on those faces!!

I know it. Heads held high like kings being paraded for all to admire.

Hats off to Mr. Bostick and his brother Corkey.

awesome and caring :clap2:

Forum List

Back