Twenty percent run the country.

Only one in five Americans regularly use illegal drugs, yet they are almost solely responsible for most of our problems, including the massive invasion at the southern border. Food for thought.
Thinking you meant 'ruin'?

There is something to that....without a market, there would be no cartels.

But..most of our problems? Nope...add to them no doubt...but many things are not about drugs users and abusers.

Thinking you meant 'ruin'?

There is something to that....without a market, there would be no cartels.

But..most of our problems? Nope...add to them no doubt...but many things are not about drugs users and abusers.
Think about this. If a military unit suffers twenty percent casualties it is no longer considered an effective fighting force. Drugs inflict much more casualties than twenty percent. The pernicious and insidious nature of the drug problem reaches its tentacles into every aspect of society.

Only one in five Americans regularly use illegal drugs, yet they are almost solely responsible for most of our problems, including the massive invasion at the southern border. Food for thought.
Only 1 in 5 gives me zero cause for alarm. I don't use them so I could really care less. I think corporations are a much bigger detriment.

Only 1 in 5 gives me zero cause for alarm. I don't use them so I could really care less. I think corporations are a much bigger detriment.
60 million drug users, not including the criminals that support their habits, can create all sorts of problems for all of us.

60 million drug users, not including the criminals that support their habits, can create all sorts of problems for all of us.
I agree. Bur nobody is forcing them to take the drugs. In that sense processed food companies are also to blame for many diseases but you will somehow advocate for them.

I agree. Bur nobody is forcing them to take the drugs. In that sense processed food companies are also to blame for many diseases but you will somehow advocate for them.
Voluntarily ingesting dangerous substances makes the problem worse. We're dealing with idiots. :omg:

Well, ya gotta eat something. My health problems aren't related to the commercially produced foods I have eaten all my life. I blame beer and my sister (she gave me chickenpox which led to shingles). :(

*Actually, I got Lyme disease, and the antibiotics weakened my immune system which likely led to my getting shingles. Food had nothing to do with either. Now, on to my heart problems. I've been a beer drinker all my life, which screws up your digestion, which in turn results in the plaque that plugs up your coronary arteries leading to my triple bypass surgery. Once again, food had nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Well, ya gotta eat something. My health problems aren't related to the commercially produced foods I have eaten all my life.
Many millions of diseases are attributed to chemically fortified foods. If every last fast food joint closed its doors people get healthier. But of course you would never advocate for that.

Many millions of diseases are attributed to chemically fortified foods. If every last fast food joint closed its doors people get healthier. But of course you would never advocate for that.
No, I wouldn't. I enjoy fast food every now and then. As simple and inexpensive as good health is most people don't care.

"I pay good money for my health insurance and g-dammit I'm going to use it!" :mad:

At least one is solved. The way we're doing it right now, we're not solving anything; we're just creating them.
We've commercialized most of our problems, creating jobs, tax revenue, etc. Solving them is out of the question.

Think about this. If a military unit suffers twenty percent casualties it is no longer considered an effective fighting force. Drugs inflict much more casualties than twenty percent. The pernicious and insidious nature of the drug problem reaches its tentacles into every aspect of society.
Freeway of Fear

If the clique really running the country wanted to protect us, they would poison the drug supply and kill off all these useless users. But they would claim that is "inhumane," even though it is a contradiction to treat subhumans humanely.

These vicious thug-hugging lawmakers know it, too. They love it when we live in fear. That's why they turned the border into a conduit for drug-runners.

Forum List

Back