Twenty percent run the country.

Sugary soft drinks are awful as well. Don't hear anyone advocating for them to be illegal. Oh and then there is alcohol. It's a drug, it is abused, and yet people who want drugs to be illegal are advocates for alcohol to remain legal because it causes no problems correct?

I cannot vote for anniversary wealthy person regardless of party. Goes against my christianity.
I can easily separate the two. God, speaking through Paul, grants permission for certain things.

Sugary soft drinks are awful as well. Don't hear anyone advocating for them to be illegal. Oh and then there is alcohol. It's a drug, it is abused, and yet people who want drugs to be illegal are advocates for alcohol to remain legal because it causes no problems correct?
Alcohol is the most abused drug by far.

Thinking you meant 'ruin'?

There is something to that....without a market, there would be no cartels.

But..most of our problems? Nope...add to them no doubt...but many things are not about drugs users and abusers.
Those problems started with a huge increase of drugs used in the mid to late 1960's. Many from that era became parents and grandparents as the illegal drug industry seemed to mature. It is difficult for rich nations to remain so in human history.

Only one in five Americans regularly use illegal drugs, yet they are almost solely responsible for most of our problems, including the massive invasion at the southern border. Food for thought.

If that's food for thought my brain is gonna start puking!

You have delivered a fine example of multiple non sequiturs in a single post.

Congrad's you are now a certified IDIOT!

If that's food for thought my brain is gonna start puking!
You didn't give it much thought. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

70,000 people die each from illegally obtained opioids. That figure alone represents 70,000 drug crimes involving more than one person for each event (someone had to provide those illegal drugs). 46 percent of all incarcerations are for drug offenses. Add the ones that got away or died and it's well over 50 percent, which makes my case. Then add crimes committed in obtaining drugs and the figure goes even higher.

This without even considering the effect on the social order, government, education, commerce and the economy, the military, the environment, etc.

Lots of food for thought there.

Last edited:
Most people who drink alcohol don't do it for the sole purpose of getting stoned. That said it is widely abused.

Forum List

Back