Twice This Week Leftists Bash Trump for Not Wanting to Execute Dead People

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The party of science where human fetuses are not human and you can kill dead people.

image.jpeg

After the awful Muslim terrorist attack in New York City, President Trump called for the death penalty against the terrorist. One Washington Square Journal writer Eli Stokols, called Trump a racist for saying the Muslim should be killed, but not the white shooter in Las Vegas. Stephen Paddock, the Vegas shooter killed himself. It would be pretty hard to give him the death penalty.

WSJ Calls Trump Racist For Not Demanding Death Penalty On Vegas Shooter Who Killed Himself

After the awful Muslim terrorist attack in New York City, President Trump called for the death penalty against the terrorist. One Washington Square Journal writer Eli Stokols, called Trump a racist for saying the Muslim should be killed, but not the white shooter in Las Vegas. Stephen Paddock, the Vegas shooter killed himself. It would be pretty hard to give him the death penalty.

WSJ Calls Trump Racist For Not Demanding Death Penalty On Vegas Shooter Who Killed Himself
Silly, that's real world. The left refuse to immigrate to this world.

We need a wall

The party of science where human fetuses are not human and you can kill dead people.

View attachment 159052
yea, i told eddie the hate was out of control and used this as an example. he just came back and said "they are evil and should die!"

it was then i gave up and had to move on. some people are just so blinded by hate they can't see the stupid that is reeking out of them in the process.

We need a wall
maybe 2.

View attachment 159052

Trump reacts to mass killings and terrorist attacks in dutiful obedience to his puppetmasters in the NRA.
I guess he should sound like you retarded bedwetters and scream "ban guns! 20K laws arent enough!!"

Do you NEED to lie about what I say? Is that a product of your upbringing, or did you develop that character flaw all on your own?

View attachment 159052

Trump reacts to mass killings and terrorist attacks in dutiful obedience to his puppetmasters in the NRA.
I guess he should sound like you retarded bedwetters and scream "ban guns! 20K laws arent enough!!"

Do you NEED to lie about what I say? Is that a product of your upbringing, or did you develop that character flaw all on your own?
Thats all you can say to my post? Especially considering what YOU said first? :lol:

View attachment 159052

and obama reacted just as you social assholes wanted - stoke the flames and call every single police incident racism and abuse of power.

and we wonder where the divide came from. you'll say whatever shit pops into your head as long as you have a warm smug feeling when done. intelligence has never been necessary for you.

View attachment 159052

and obama reacted just as you social assholes wanted - stoke the flames and call every single police incident racism and abuse of power.

and we wonder where the divide came from. you'll say whatever shit pops into your head as long as you have a warm smug feeling when done. intelligence has never been necessary for you.

Don't lie about what I've said. Don't make Harley your role model.

View attachment 159052

Thats all you can say to my post? Especially considering what YOU said first? :lol:

I pointed out that you're lying and you don't deny it. Case closed.

View attachment 159052

I pointed out that you're lying and you don't deny it. Case closed.
you are so weak. You would figure after 8 years of being a troll, you wouldnt sound like such an idiot.

View attachment 159052

who's lied? the hard part if keeping track of all the stupid stuff you say.

View attachment 159052

He lied when he claimed I want a ban on guns. He's an idiot, for starters, and a liar as a bonus.

What's the impeach Trump rant this weekend, leftards? Trump only chews his food 4 times?

View attachment 159052

He lied when he claimed I want a ban on guns. He's an idiot, for starters, and a liar as a bonus.
Fine you arent retarded. You are borderline retarded. Better?

Forum List

Back