Twitter Account Suspended for Politically Incorrect Comments

If it had wings and a beak it'd be a bird.
If you were a bird.

ostrich-in-sand.jpg

***yawn***

One again..their site, their rules.

I Think this is BS..the banning or whatever..but that it's their right to do so..for any reason or no reason at all...it is totally legal.

Of course, but just because they could doesn't mean they should. Any freedom loving individual should be disturbed by the growing level of censorship we are seeing from Big Tech, especially the way they ganged up on Parler to get it shut down.

The crazy old man is a man. Check the DNA science demanders

Good grief, you cannot force conformity
Twitter banned me and I never even had an account.

I might make an account to just get banned...never know when a class action lawsuit may happen
Have some fun with it, tell everyone you are a transgender freak that thinks you are a woman but really a man and you self identify as hating yourself.
Then really freak them out by saying you support TRUMP! and want him back in the White House. They'll be spinning for months trying to figure out what to do with you.

Which statement is not true?

1. They were born a man

2. Now they think they are a woman.

Both are false.

There is no “they”. HE is just one, individual man, who is seriously f•••ed-up in the head. Singular, not plural.

If we must use a separate pronoun for those who are so f•••ed-up in the head that they don't even know if they are male or female, I propose that the only pronoun to use is a contraction of “he or she/it”h'or'sh/it.

Whatever. What's your expertise in the field?
Reading about them. Being able to be told.
CNM, the admitted "puppy kicking commie" has probably dated some chicks with a dick and was fine with it. Probably ignored the fact that they were trying to hide a moustache and then prided himself for his "tolerance" and the fact that he got a "woodie" just for extra credit....

DEEEEE-sgusting.......

Another moonbat mind reader, who loves him some corporate fascism.
Hey dumbass...

If you don't like it start your own company.
Then you can decide what your ToS are and the fuck yourself by blocking your own posts.

Which statement is not true?

1. They were born a man

2. Now they think they are a woman.
It was born an infant. A man is an adult.
As a child it knew its physical gender was wrong
So it became she when she was ready.

So, both are false.

Answered.

Why are you and yours so consumed over this?
How are you impacted?
Presuming this person is competent how are you harmed?

Seems you and yours have some issues to work on.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back