Twitter Attacks Lawyer Representing American Patriot, Kyle Rittenhouse

[
Look you retard the law has been posted in this forum several times, Kyle was NOT in violation of the LAW. You can disagree all you want Coyote but that is a BALD FACED LIE and you keep repeating it. You are a LYING ASSHOLE.

Again:

948.60  Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
(1)  In this section, “dangerous weapon" means any firearm, loaded or unloaded; any electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a); metallic knuckles or knuckles of any substance which could be put to the same use with the same or similar effect as metallic knuckles; a nunchaku or any similar weapon consisting of 2 sticks of wood, plastic or metal connected at one end by a length of rope, chain, wire or leather; a cestus or similar material weighted with metal or other substance and worn on the hand; a shuriken or any similar pointed star-like object intended to injure a person when thrown; or a manrikigusari or similar length of chain having weighted ends.
(2) 
(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(b) Except as provided in par. (c), any person who intentionally sells, loans or gives a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age is guilty of a Class I felony.
(c) Whoever violates par. (b) is guilty of a Class H felony if the person under 18 years of age under par. (b) discharges the firearm and the discharge causes death to himself, herself or another.
(d) A person under 17 years of age who has violated this subsection is subject to the provisions of ch. 938 unless jurisdiction is waived under s. 938.18 or the person is subject to the jurisdiction of a court of criminal jurisdiction under s. 938.183.
(3) 
(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the supervision of an adult. This section does not apply to an adult who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age for use only in target practice under the adult's supervision or in a course of instruction in the traditional and proper use of the dangerous weapon under the adult's supervision.
(b) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon in the line of duty. This section does not apply to an adult who is a member of the armed forces or national guard and who transfers a dangerous weapon to a person under 18 years of age in the line of duty.
(c) This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593. This section applies only to an adult who transfers a firearm to a person under 18 years of age if the person under 18 years of age is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593 or to an adult who is in violation of s. 941.28.
History: 1987 a. 332; 1991 a. 18, 139; 1993 a. 98; 1995 a. 27, 77; 1997 a. 248; 2001 a. 109; 2005 a. 163; 2011 a. 35.
Sub. (2) (b) does not set a standard for civil liability, and a violation of sub. (2) (b) does not constitute negligence per se. Logarto v. Gustafson, 998 F. Supp. 998(1998).
Same with curfew. I think that as well as allowing an illegally armed 17 yr old in are reasonable questions to ask and all you have is a partisan political response?
The streets were filled with anarchy and mayhem thanks to bedwetting liberal democrat mayors

Rittenhouse was only one small part of the insanity
True. But he is tbe one that killed two people and wounded another. That rather elevates it.

I think you are very confused. The law says "Shall not be infringed".

He was using the 2A EXACTLY for the purpose it was intended. If you think that's not going to come up in the trial, you are wrong.

By the way, have you not found any laws the rioters have broken? Is it only the guy who shot a pedophile that is in the wrong?
You xan argue 2A, but it is irrelevant. Wisconsin law says otherwise and age restrictions have long been upheld.

You realize your argument would allow toddlers to posess abd use fire arms right?

Oh heck, they're all for Toddlers with Guns. Always remember the immortal words of Steve Stockman!

View attachment 385672

803.png

baby_gun.jpg

This what I mean. We have a crazy sick gun culture in this country. It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time, and the weaponry was far less lethal. Guns were just a tool. Not a fetish you parade into 7-11 when you are getting a slurpy.

It's hilarious to me that they use quotes from 18th century Flintlock single fire fans as if they compare to today's weaponry.
Even Justice Scalia said that their are limits to the 2nd Amendment.
If I ever enter a Chipotle and encounter these assholes by the salad bar ...
I'll remember that I don't like their food anyway. ;)

BoA8k96IUAAJodY.jpg

This what I mean. We have a crazy sick gun culture in this country. It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time, and the weaponry was far less lethal. Guns were just a tool. Not a fetish you parade into 7-11 when you are getting a slurpy.

It's noticeable that you only hear of “crazy sick gun culture in this country”, or hear the right to keep and bear arms serialized as a “fetish” from those who openly side with criminal and tyrants, and who oppose the right of law-abiding citizens to be equipped to defend themselves and their freedom.

Freud did not say what is often attributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity, and I do not know who did say it, but there is certainly no shortage of examples to prove that this saying is true.
Other countries view guns as a tool. They have rational attitudes towards them and in many cases rational Restrictions. We used to have a rational attitude. The fact that we (thank you NRA) no longer do is telling in the huge amounts of deaths by gun violence we see.

No sane person is buying this blatant bullshit, of left wrong-wing pieces of shit trying to blame fictitious right-wing provocateurs for the crimes that everyone can see it is the LIbtARds committing.

Not that you ever had any credibility to begin with, but if you did, you'd be destroying it every time you repeat this blatant lie. which you know damn well is a lie..

Protesting is legal. For the left as well as tbe [/sic] right.

Rioting is not.

And yet yours is the side that insists on calling what any sane person can see is rioting, “peaceful protest”.

Do you wonder why no sane person sees you and your kind as anything better than a lying piece of shit?

View attachment 385674

So, you've managed to find a collection of sites, all well-known to be lying left wrong-wing lies and propaganda sites, that will repeat the blatant lie that you were repeating yourself.

What do you think this proves? Of course they are going to repeat this lie. That's what those sites do.

Perhaps you're trying to make the case that you're not willfully lying, that you are just ignorant and gullible and believe the lies that you find at other sources that are well-known for spreading lies; but I think your history is well-enough established to seriously impair your claim to be acting out of mere ignorance.

It's hilarious to me that they use quotes from 18th century Flintlock single fire fans as if they compare to today's weaponry.

Does the First Amendment cove your right to express yourself on an Internet-based forum such as this, or does it not?

Surely, the great men who wrote it could not have anticipated that the day would come, or the impact that it would have, for every mute donkey to have the ability to post an opinion and have it read by people all over the world.

It's noticeable that you only hear of “crazy sick gun culture in this country”, or hear the right to keep and bear arms serialized as a “fetish” from those who openly side with criminal and tyrants, and who oppose the right of law-abiding citizens to be equipped to defend themselves and their freedom.

Freud did not say what is often attributed to him, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual maturity, and I do not know who did say it, but there is certainly no shortage of examples to prove that this saying is true.
Other countries view guns as a tool. They have rational attitudes towards them and in many cases rational Restrictions. We used to have a rational attitude. The fact that we (thank you NRA) no longer do is telling in the huge amounts of deaths by gun violence we see.

So do you believe in the 2nd amendment or not?

Our forefather used to own cannons. Ridiculous notion that guns haven't been a thing in the past. Further, minors defending yourself from the pedophiles is EXACTLY what a legitimate use of a gun looks like. That's not any kind of fetish, that is indeed using the gun as a tool.

Further, you do your hobbies and we do ours. If you don't like it, that's is TOO FUCKING BAD.

KEEP RIGHT ON LYING you deceitful HAG. 16 and 17 are exempt in all cases if it is a Long rifle or shotgun.

You really are an asshole.

You linked to a wikipedia article, which interestingly was updated after this shooting.

I posted a link to the actual laws.

Your article cited two sections in support.

29.304  Restrictions on hunting and use of firearms by persons under 16 years of age.
Here is the actual law: Wisconsin Legislature: 29.304

This appears to relate to HUNTING and firearms.

941.28  Possession of short-barreled shotgun or short-barreled rifle

Here is the link.

This doesnt seem particularly relevant.

Here is the link for possession of fire arms by minors.
3a,b, and c state who this section does not apply to. None of those would seem to apply to Kyle.

Rittenhouse WAS charged with possession of a dangerous weapon while under 18.

I am not a lawyer. I doubt you are either.
No, the only asshole here is YOU. Denying reality and denigrating a young man who defended himself from a pedo and a domestic abuser among others who have stated they wanted to kill him. He did what your Dim mayors and governors WON’T do. Protect property and businesses from rioters.

What a crock of shit. Your "young man" did not protect himself from a "pedo and a domestic abuser among others who have stated they wanted to kill him." He did not know the people whom he shot, whatever their backgrounds, so this is bullshit and I'm calling it. He was an under-age, out-of-state boy who was not supposed to be there in the first place and was violating the curfew. He is on camera before he committed his crimes, but the police did absolutely nothing. He shot killed one person and gravely injured another who were chasing him down after his first murder: two people who tried to stop him. Don't try to make him into some hero.

I have asked over and over how Rittenhouse knew the people he shot and have gotten no answer. If the Kenosha police had done their jobs, he would not even been there. He did not even live in Kenosha, and did not even live in Wisconsin. What does the political party of a mayor or a governor have to do with any of this??? Did the mayor of Kenosha or the governor of Wisconsin issue a "stand down" order pursuant to which the Kenosha police did not enforce the law when they encountered him?
You should keep your lying mouth rather than show how stupid you truly are. Those assholes stated they were going to kill him idiot. Murderer? Fuck you you POS liar. Obviously you ignore all the video evidence. He killed a pedo and a domestic abuser. Two classes of people you obviously adore. Now STFU liar.

So you have liberals attacking all rightist protesters as nazis and conservatives attacking all leftist protestors as commies....Where do we go from there?
Thats up to the leftists who are pushing the street protests
Not really.

There is considerably evidence of rightwing extremists involved as well, trying to provoke or starting violent confrontations.

Protesting is legal. For the left as well as tbe right.

Rioting is not.
No there isn't.
There is no evidence of that at all.

MORON, since 1992 MORE firearms in private hands less restrictive laws on most books and GUESS what , major REDUCTION in firearms related incidents murder and such.

MORON, since 1992 MORE firearms in private hands less restrictive laws on most books and GUESS what , major REDUCTION in firearms related incidents murder and such.
You're wasting your time.

It's not that they don't know the facts, it's that they really don't like the facts. You can't use reason with unreasonable people.

No sane person is buying this blatant bullshit, of left wrong-wing pieces of shit trying to blame fictitious right-wing provocateurs for the crimes that everyone can see it is the LIbtARds committing.

Not that you ever had any credibility to begin with, but if you did, you'd be destroying it every time you repeat this blatant lie. which you know damn well is a lie..

Protesting is legal. For the left as well as tbe [/sic] right.

Rioting is not.

And yet yours is the side that insists on calling what any sane person can see is rioting, “peaceful protest”.

Do you wonder why no sane person sees you and your kind as anything better than a lying piece of shit?

View attachment 385674

So, you've managed to find a collection of sites, all well-known to be lying left wrong-wing lies and propaganda sites, that will repeat the blatant lie that you were repeating yourself.

What do you think this proves? Of course they are going to repeat this lie. That's what those sites do.

Perhaps you're trying to make the case that you're not willfully lying, that you are just ignorant and gullible and believe the lies that you find at other sources that are well-known for spreading lies; but I think your history is well-enough established to seriously impair your claim to be acting out of mere ignorance.
And I think your history shows you are nothing more than a brainwashed cultist if you call the fbi and police arrest records a lie.

Our forefather used to own cannons. Ridiculous notion that guns haven't been a thing in the past. Further, minors defending yourself from the pedophiles is EXACTLY what a legitimate use of a gun looks like. That's not any kind of fetish, that is indeed using the gun as a tool.

Further, you do your hobbies and we do ours. If you don't like it, that's is TOO FUCKING BAD.
He wasn’t defending himself against a pedophile in the sense you mean. Are you guys ever honest? You didn’t Even know he was until well after. Even more moronic...pedos don’t go after 17 yr olds.

He was there illegally armed. Had he not been no one would have died and he would not sitting jail.

It was nothing like this in my Grandfather’s time
True

in your grandpa’s time boys brought guns to school and went hunting afterwards

we did not have Americans running around trying to take guns way from honest citizens then but we do now
Because you didn’t have so many military grade weapons And handguns in the hands of MORONS who make a fetish out of a right and omit the respnsibility.

True

we did not have Americans running around trying to take guns way from honest citizens then but we do now
Because you didn’t have so many military grade weapons And handguns in the hands of MORONS who make a fetish out of a right and omit the respnsibility.
all guns are military grade sweetheart,,,

He wasn’t defending himself against a pedophile in the sense you mean. Are you guys ever honest? You didn’t Even know he was until well after. Even more moronic...pedos don’t go after 17 yr olds.

He was there illegally armed. Had he not been no one would have died and he would not sitting jail.

Way to read past the point. He used the 2A exactly as was intended. Now he is getting rail roaded by far leftists like you who prefer rioting. Meanwhile the murdering rioters go free and Kamala is paying their bail. All while Biden is saying he will absolutely defund the police.

Leftists are insane people.

Last edited:

Everyone here, this is how DISHONESTY or PLAIN STUPID Coyote is... She disagrees with the above statement even though it is PROVEN NUMEROUS times on this board with links and articles and FBI stats. In threads she was in and commented on. So either she is so weak minded she can not read links or she is a lair. Or she is just to damn STUPID to be posting in threads where she does not even read the LINKS provided.

Here are a few more to prove just how fucking stupid she is.

True

Less then 300 people a year are killed by long guns and even less by your supposed assault weapons. And before you make a fool out of yourself and disagree with this post to? Check the FBI stats, since you OBVIOUSLY do NOT read links provided look them up yourself.

Since when is a murderer a "patriot"?
He is when he is a Rightwinger.

Self-defense is not murder, as you will soon learn.

When the police did not show up to defend the community against the Molotov bombers, this 17 year old did. A hero, he probably saved lives, and children from the pedophile.

You wanted vigilante justice now you got it, real justice as well. Be happy with it.
Stupid person. The police did show up in armored vehicles. They gave him a high-five and water. Then he killed two people and gravely injured a third. One man tried to stop him using only a skateboard. He lost his life.

Forum List

Back