Twitter caught silencing O'Keefe amid censorship expose

You all lie and cheat on the left...

You are what you are...

Okeefe is the only one with a criminal record in this discussion.

Just like Hillary, you have all got away with cheating at elections.

Admit it, you Nazis all cheat.

Laughing......if there was so much 'cheating' in the election, why did Trump's election commission collapse in total failure to find ANY cheating....and then destroy their own records?

Try again. This time with evidence.

Did hillary cheat crazy Bernie?

There was no evidence of election fraud in the primary either.

You are an Insane Zealot..

Enjoy your dream world.....

You all lie and cheat on the left...

You are what you are...

Laughing......if there was so much 'cheating' in the election, why did Trump's election commission collapse in total failure to find ANY cheating....and then destroy their own records?

DID HILLARY CHEAT? - Lawsuit Finds Millions Of Uncounted Bernie Sanders Ballots

And the source on the claim....is anonymous. With only 'Truthfeed' making the claim. And never backing it up in a year in a half.

You've been conned. And apparently, it was really easy.

I'm not the one accepting an unsourced BLOG as a primary source.

That would be you.

I'm not the one that didn't notice that the unsourced BLOG that you cited as a primary source was never able to back up its claim in a year and a half.

That would be you.

You were deceived. And it was easy. Because you wanted to be deceived. You're not a thinker. You merely repeat what you've been told to think. And you don't even know why.

People don't seem to realize that Twitter is a private company.

And the source on the claim....is anonymous. With only 'Truthfeed' making the claim. And never backing it up in a year in a half.

You are either stupid or a Zealot....

Maybe both...

I'm not the one accepting an unsourced BLOG as a primary source.

That would be you.

I'm not the one that didn't notice that the unsourced BLOG that you cited as a primary source was never able to back up its claim in a year and a half.

That would be you.

You were deceived. And it was easy. Because you wanted to be deceived. You're not a thinker. You merely repeat what you've been told to think. And you don't even know why.

We all know you cheat...

You look stupid trying to convince anyone otherwise.......

Maybe both...

I was smart enough to notice that your 'source' on Hillary cheating had no name. Nor could the BLOG you cited as a primary source back up the claim with actual evidence in a year and a half.

You weren't smart enough to notice that. You were duped. Why? Because you want to be lied to.

Maybe both...

I was smart enough to notice that your 'source' on Hillary cheating had no name. Nor could the BLOG you cited as a primary source back up the claim with actual evidence in a year and a half.

You weren't smart enough to notice that. You were duped. Why? Because you want to be lied to.

We all know you cheat...

You are looking stupider and stupider....

Maybe both...

We all know you cheat...

Dude, you didn't even know you were quoting anonymous sources. You're a chump who is desperate to be lied to.

Maybe both...

you're projecting and there's no either about it

Maybe both...

We all know you cheat...

Dude, you didn't even know you were quoting anonymous sources. You're a chump who is desperate to be lied to.

You are a lost ball in high weeds....

Oh, they get it. They just don't actually believe in private property rights.

It's mass communication dumb ass....

Not a farm...

We know you liberals would love to censor it...

You can't defend your positions.

No. I wouldn't "love to censor" it. It's a private business - like youtube - like facebook.

You're probably referring back to the Fairness Doctrine, but that was set up when broadcasting was in it's infancy and there were very few channels available for viewing, not the same as now where there is a platform for any view out there.

But there are issues - entities like Twitter and Facebook are almost like monopolies and have the potential to exert a great deal of power over public perceptions.

So should Twitter be forced to allow all and any on it's platform?

Not a farm...

Its a private board. You have no 'right' to its use. Again, conservatives give empty lip service to 'private property rights'. But the moment they can't force someone to let them use their private property against their will.......they go full snowflake.

Maybe both...

We all know you cheat...

Smiling...at least I read my sources before quoting them, dupe.

You didn't even realize you were quoting anonymous sources until I told you. You're welcome.

Not a farm...

Its a private board. You have no 'right' to its use. Again, conservatives give empty lip service to 'private property rights'. But the moment they can't force someone to let them use their private property against their will.......they go full snowflake.

Maybe both...

We all know you cheat...

Smiling...at least I read my sources before quoting them, dupe.

You didn't even realize you were quoting anonymous sources until I told you. You're welcome.

Maybe both...

We all know you cheat...

Here’s another one dip shit….

Hillary Cheated - Rasmussen Reports®

The other one is legit…

Since when have anonymous sources mattered to liberals?

Not a farm...

Trump has a Knack for kicking your ass on Twitter..

Too bad you can’t stop him.

I mean it is private property and all….

Forum List

Back