🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Twitter Is Now ‘Ghost’ Deleting "Offensive" Tweets

They told me if I voted for Trump that fascism would sweep across America, and they were right!

Twitter Is Now ‘Ghost’ Deleting Offensive Tweets
upload_2017-2-21_10-26-42.png

Maybe Obama should not have given control of the internet away. Thank Obama's shadow government and the global elite for this, Weatherman. Voting for Trump did not cause Twitter's bias.
I would rather have a screwed up twitter on the world wide web, than a screwed up Clinton in the White House.

Maybe Obama should not have given control of the internet away. Thank Obama's shadow government and the global elite for this, Weatherman. Voting for Trump did not cause Twitter's bias.
I would rather have a screwed up twitter on the world wide web, than a screwed up Clinton in the White House.

I just heard on my show there is a Congressman ( former) who is getting ready to come out and blow the whistle on the Clintons this will be juicy lol... but of course the sheep will think it's all a conspiracy.

It kills me how officials are coming out telling the real truth and these dumb asses still think everything is a conspiracy.

Yeah if Obama hadn't given away the internet Trump could force Twitter to stop deleting comments :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back