Twitter labels edited Biden video 'manipulated tweet'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Twitter labels edited Biden video 'manipulated'

Twitter has used its new "manipulated media" tag for the first time on an edited video of a speech by Joe Biden.

The tag, introduced on 5 March, tells readers when a picture or video has been "significantly altered or fabricated".

The footage of Mr Biden, posted by Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, claimed to show the Democrat calling for people to vote for President Donald Trump, a Republican.

The video was shared by Mr Trump twice.

In the clip, Mr Biden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

However, it had been edited to remove key parts of the sentence.

Rather depressing behaviour.

Edited video?
Maybe they can sue dan like that boy from KY sued CNN.

Twitter has used its new "manipulated media" tag for the first time on an edited video of a speech by Joe Biden.

The tag, introduced on 5 March, tells readers when a picture or video has been "significantly altered or fabricated".

The footage of Mr Biden, posted by Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, claimed to show the Democrat calling for people to vote for President Donald Trump, a Republican.

In the clip, Mr Biden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

Was he the same guy working over at NBC who edited Zimmerman's 911 call? Or was he the guy over at Media Matters who looped the Trump video Limbaugh describing Michael J Fox?

It's sad how far down this country has plunged in such a few short years. It seems like we have become a nation of children over 40 with no sense of dignity or honor. The growth of technology has really been a mixed blessing. This guy works in the White House. He's on the government payroll. He's not some dorky 18-year-old playing with his computer in his parents' basement.

Scavino has to know that this is dishonest and not very funny.

With people like this, and what I read on the internet, I think we need to have a National Grow Up Day.

The attempts to whitewash this guy's obvious senility are laughable.

Edited video?
That was a low down dirty trick Scavino pulled. I don't know what boy from Kentucky you're talking about, but I'm assuming he wasn't part of a Presidential campaign?
There's a difference.

Biden caught in a rare moment of lucidity and liberals are telling us, "Oh no! That's not what he said"

Sad

Edited video?
That was a low down dirty trick Scavino pulled. I don't know what boy from Kentucky you're talking about, but I'm assuming he wasn't part of a Presidential campaign?
There's a difference.
You are right there is a huge difference. CNN tried to make a teenager look racist by edited video
Thanks for bringing that up.

The tag needs to indicate "this is a lie."

Edited video?
There's a difference.
You are right there is a huge difference. CNN tried to make a teenager look racist by edited video
Thanks for bringing that up.
Uh huh......it's interesting how the Right is either intentionally or unintentionally blind to bullies.

It's sad how far down this country has plunged in such a few short years. It seems like we have become a nation of children over 40 with no sense of dignity or honor. The growth of technology has really been a mixed blessing. This guy works in the White House. He's on the government payroll. He's not some dorky 18-year-old playing with his computer in his parents' basement.

With people like this, and what I read on the internet, I think we need to have a National Grow Up Day.
Misinformation is a staple of the right. Its a central part of their approach. But this is a step further. Why are we not shocked ?

The establishment will run cover for "Alzheimer Joe." Waiting for this nut to put money in a soda machine and expect a newspaper to come out.

The establishment will run cover for "Alzheimer Joe." Waiting for this nut to put money in a soda machine and expect a newspaper to come out.
That is what you are doing now. Do you approve of this sort of activity ?

Yes, I know. Just think this is because they didn't get their way.
View attachment 311467

This sort of shock street theater has to be done because the monkeys of the right-wing do not know how to sit down and talk intelligently. It was not this way in the past. Now that we people talking about "promiscuous use" of genitals, dirty politicians forcing people to go through medical examinations they don't want and talk to supposed "counselors" who are just shills for cults, and hearing talk of having women swallow little cameras so the crotch-sniffers can get a full view of their insides, there has to be some shock.

Yes, I know. Just think this is because they didn't get their way.
View attachment 311467

This sort of shock street theater has to be done because the monkeys of the right-wing do not know how to sit down and talk intelligently. It was not this way in the past. Now that we people talking about "promiscuous use" of genitals, dirty politicians forcing people to go through medical examinations they don't want and talk to supposed "counselors" who are just shills for cults, and hearing talk of having women swallow little cameras so the crotch-sniffers can get a full view of their insides, there has to be some shock.
Lol, you people are a hoot. We can't sit down and talk to you because you don't want to. Republicans can go along for the ride, but will have to sit in the back seat. Obama said talking about the healthcare debate. Anyway, this is your party of crazy.
proxy-2.jpg

In the clip, Mr Bowden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

What the hell is he White House director of social media doing by posting campaign carp on my tax dime? HE IS BREAKING THE LAW. The Hatch Act.... No campaign work, on the job, on the tax payer shoulders..

Trump sure has abused the law with govt employees.... Kelly Ann abuses the law too, among others....

Last edited:

Yes, Biden is very confused again. His behavior is depressing. What is even worse is that idiots are actually supporting him for president.

Biden is quite obviously suffering from significant brain damage.

Forum List

Back