Twitter labels edited Biden video 'manipulated tweet'

Twitter labels edited Biden video 'manipulated'

Twitter has used its new "manipulated media" tag for the first time on an edited video of a speech by Joe Biden.

The tag, introduced on 5 March, tells readers when a picture or video has been "significantly altered or fabricated".

The footage of Mr Biden, posted by Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, claimed to show the Democrat calling for people to vote for President Donald Trump, a Republican.

The video was shared by Mr Trump twice.

In the clip, Mr Bowden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

However, it had been edited to remove key parts of the sentence.

Rather depressing behaviour.
What the hell is he White House director of social media doing by posting campaign carp on my tax dime? HE IS BREAKING THE LAW. The Hatch Act.... No campaign work, on the job, on the tax payer shoulders..

Trump sure has abused the law with govt employees.... Kelly Ann abuses the law too, among others....

Poor baby

Fake videos and photoshop

It is all Republicans have
88147782_10217339083770235_2031071226616610816_o.jpg

Actually we have the truth.

The attempts to whitewash this guy's obvious senility are laughable.
Kind of tough with examples like :

“We want a nominee who will bring this party together, who will run on a progressive, positive campaign, and turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks to one about what we’re for. Because we cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election—excuse me, we can only re-elect Donald Trump, if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here.”

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by, go — you know, you know, the thing.”

"Where I come from, you don't get far unless you ask. My name's Joe Biden. I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look, though, OK?"

“If you want to nominate a proud Democrat, a lifelong Democrat, an O’Biden Bama Democrat, join us.”

And the gaffes keep coming. We all know he's not mentally fit. His decline in mental acuity has fallen so quickly since 2018, that is scary. The man has cut short his public speaking to less than 18 min, for the past few days.

Last edited:

Or actual videos:

And there are more videos just from the past weekend. There is no need to edit videos, Biden's own works, and his mumbling stumbling word vomit speaks for itself

Twitter has used its new "manipulated media" tag for the first time on an edited video of a speech by Joe Biden.

The tag, introduced on 5 March, tells readers when a picture or video has been "significantly altered or fabricated".

The footage of Mr Biden, posted by Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, claimed to show the Democrat calling for people to vote for President Donald Trump, a Republican.

In the clip, Mr Biden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

Yes, Biden is very confused again. His behavior is depressing. What is even worse is that idiots are actually supporting him for president.

Biden is quite obviously suffering from significant brain damage.
Why is that so bad? We have idiots who actually elected Demented Drumpf into office.

Or actual videos:

And there are more videos just from the past weekend. There is no need to edit videos, Biden's own works, and his mumbling stumbling word vomit speaks for itself

LOL
Thats it?

Want to get into Trump claiming that George Washington captured airports?

Talk about senile

In the clip, Mr Bowden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

What the hell is he White House director of social media doing by posting campaign carp on my tax dime? HE IS BREAKING THE LAW. The Hatch Act.... No campaign work, on the job, on the tax payer shoulders..

Trump sure has abused the law with govt employees.... Kelly Ann abuses the law too, among others....

Poor baby

Just plain lawlessness...

the Man of Lawlessness, walks among us.....

LOL
Thats it?

Want to get into Trump claiming that George Washington captured airports?

Talk about senile
No, that's "not it," O'biden has a hell of a lot more gaffes, so many in fact that people cannot make videos fast enough to show them all.

Anyone can make a gaffe, as Trump did in your example. Joe takes it to a new level of concern.

Just be honest, O'Biden has been a freaking gaffe making machine for the past few weeks. His mumble-fuck speaking is past the point of just being a laughing stock, now we all believe there are underlying medical concerns involved with O'Biden.

Forum List

Back