Twitter locks out Trump

No I'm not, moron.

Then what law would be violated by banning Trump?
The First Amendment, moron.

First amendment only protects free speech from the government.

It says so right in the text that only Congress is limited in not infringing on speech, not companies.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
<YAWN!>

Oh my god this is painful.
What, you're hemorrhoids? Do the flare up when you're spewing hypocrisy?

Why can't you prove your point?
I can, but I have no interest in getting into a tit for tat with you. I simply don't give a damn about your Stalinist opinion.

All you have to do is just quote the pertinent portion of 230. We both know you can't and only one of us is pretending.
<YAWN!>

No I'm not, moron.

It says so right in the text that only Congress is limited in not infringing on speech, not companies.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
We've heard all this before.

<YAWN!>

Maybe not be so sleepy this time and pay attention. You don't know how the first amendment works and you're lecturing others on what is American and what isn't? Crazy.

No I'm not, moron.

<YAWN!>

This is the part where BriBri abandons his entire argument and refuses to discuss it.

No I'm not, moron.

<YAWN!>

This is the part where BriBri abandons his entire argument and refuses to discuss it.

Oh...he had one?

No I'm not, moron.

<YAWN!>

I've discussed it ad nauseum. There comes a time when you have to stop responding to sleazy lying morons who don't give a shit about the truth.

I gotta share this. I thought of making a separate thread, but figured the Mods would take it down.

On MSNBC, Charlie Dent called Lindsey Graham....trump's "Fluffer." I nearly fell out of my chair. That is so appropriate!
I saw that and did the same. Holy shit@

I forget who the black guy was that was also on screen but he looked like he was gonna crash he was holding back so hard...

We'll here about THAT one again

I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD!

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?
The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.

You realize that bripat is nuts....right?

No I'm not, moron.

<YAWN!>

Got to get another drink......

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?
The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.

You realize that bripat is nuts....right?

I was thinking dumb and in over his head.

The one on information.

What monopoly on information? There is some law stopping you from starting your own social media platform? When did this las stopping this come into being? There is only one information outlet in the US? There is no NY Post, NY Times, Washington Post, Breibart (snicker), CNN, Fox, Hannity, Beck, Jones, MSN, WorldNetDaily? And literally thousands of others outlets? They are all closed down? Very sad indeed....

The one on information.

What monopoly on information? There is some law stopping you from starting your own social media platform? When did this las stopping this come into being? There is only one information outlet in the US? There is no NY Post, NY Times, Washington Post, Breibart (snicker), CNN, Fox, Hannity, Beck, Jones, MSN, WorldNetDaily? And literally thousands of others outlets? They are all closed down? Very sad indeed....
They are scared the narrative will be challenged. They cannot win an argument on policies. They can not win an argument on moral grounds. They cannot win an argument so they silence those who disagree. They block factual content. They bury it. They have fact checkers who are told what to say.

It is one sided and evil. Its purpose is manipulation, and as so many of you exhibit, indoctrination and self- hatred.

Last edited:
To all you righties whining about censorship, two things:
1) Now you know how the Dixie Chick's felt.
2) Twitter is a private enterprise and can do what it likes. Don't like it? Start your own platform, Whiners.
Then break up the monopoly so someone has a chance? It won't happen now.
What monopoly?
The one on information.
Twitter is the sole source of information?

Can I direct you to say......any other website ever?

The one on information.

They are scared the narrative will be challenged. They cannot win an argument on policies. They can not win an argument on moral grounds. They cannot win an argument so they silence those who disagree. They block factual content. They bury it. They have fact checkers who are told what to say.

It is one sided and evil.

And by 'factual content', you mean what?

And the 'fact checkers' are told what to say....by whom?

The one on information.

Fraud evidence

China.

The one on information.

Fraud evidence

China.

Like the.....1000 affidavits? Since you seem to think they were banned on Twitter, could you show them to me please via some other source?

Not without a warning. People are stupid enough to believe Twitter. Hell, you are one of them

The one on information.

It is one sided and evil. Its purpose is manipulation, and as so many of you exhibit, indoctrination and self- hatred.
People like you are destroying your country. I'm wondering if you're American at all....I get the impression if I was to trace your IP address it would end up somewhere like Moscow or Beijing...

Forum List

Back