Twitter locks out Trump

To all you righties whining about censorship, two things:
1) Now you know how the Dixie Chick's felt.
2) Twitter is a private enterprise and can do what it likes. Don't like it? Start your own platform, Whiners.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?
Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Oh. Ok. We do know the truth. Better?

EDIT: Oh and handle it or whatever you want to hear.

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

I guess the "truth" that the owners of Parlor were worried about came true.

You don't get to on one hand, claim to be able to handle the truth, and on the other gloat about successful censorship.

Well, you do. But you look like a deluded fool.

Do you want a Civil War?

Like I said, I don't blame twitter for banning people who promote violence. It's really their decision and anyone who joins agrees to their TOS.

We don't care that you have excuses for your censorship.

Do you want a Civil War?

Yes. I want a civil war because twitter has the right to ban people who violate their TOS.

You are making it impossible for those with real grievances to be heard. You are making it impossible for large numbers of people to get their voices heard.

Don't lie to yourself about what you are doing.

If you don't want a Civil War, then stop acting like you do.

I just told you I'm ready to go to war over twitters TOS, why are you not taking this seriously? That is what you keep wanting to talk about after all.
You obviously are ready to go to war over it.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?

What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.

The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote to and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.
I've posted section 230 before. Go read it, numskull.

From twitter. Post anything that states twitter can't ban people for breaking their TOS. Jesus shitfuck, what does it take for you to back up an argument you are making?

2) Twitter is a private enterprise and can do what they like. Don't like it? Start your own platform, Whiners.
The Dixie Chics are free to say whatever they want. they have another thing coming if the believe people aren't allowed to criticize them.

That isn't what we are discussing here.

#2) private enterprise can't do whatever it wants. For instance, bakers can't tell homos to get the hell out of their shop. If the 14th Amendment applies to them, then why doesn't the First Amendment applies to Twitter?

What are you smoking?

Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Oh. Ok. We do know the truth. Better?

EDIT: Oh and handle it or whatever you want to hear.

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

I guess the "truth" that the owners of Parlor were worried about came true.
Newsweek is the media. The media has no credibility to many here, myself included.

That's not my problem.

But it is. You have to live in this country too. Half the population and more every day, are coming to grips with the idea, that the media is their enemy.

Do you want a Civil War?

Yeah, it sounds like you do. trump is politically dead. His entire family is politically dead. In one afternoon, his incompetence accomplished that. That is AMAZING!
Wrong.

What are you smoking?

The government writes part of their terms of service - the part that says you can't sue them. they are government protected monopolies.

Great. Then you know exactly what to quote to and link so we can finally get an idea of how bogus your dumbass argument is.

From twitter. Post anything that states twitter can't ban people for breaking their TOS. Jesus shitfuck, what does it take for you to back up an argument you are making?
Why would their terms of service limit what they can do?

What are you smoking?

Repeal 230 and Trump would have been banned the same day. As anyone hosting his content would have been liable for the batshit the man spews.

2) Twitter is a private enterprise and can do what it likes. Don't like it? Start your own platform, Whiners.
Then break up the monopoly so someone has a chance? It won't happen now.

What are you smoking?

Because Trump agreed to their TOS when he joined Twitter.

What are you smoking?

Repeal 230 and Trump would have been banned the same day. As anyone hosting his content would have been liable for the batshit the man spews.
Wrong. He would have sued twitter for $500 million. Then anyone Twitter ever banned would sue them.

What are you smoking?

You said the government wrote a portion of twitters TOS. So, post it. Post the portion of twitter's TOS that the government wrote.

Then break up the monopoly so someone has a chance? It won't happen now.

What monopoly? Twitter has all sorts of competition.

Trump can go to Parler and rave to his sycophants all day.

What are you smoking?

Yeah, we've been here. I don't think he knows what TOS are.

What are you smoking?

How about giving him a real answer.

What are you smoking?

Meaningless. If I have terms of service that say, "no blacks," does that make it legal?

What are you smoking?

Yeah, we've been here. I don't think he knows what TOS are.
Sure I do, moron. You're an idiot if you believe they are always enforceable.

What are you smoking?

Wrong. He would have sued twitter for $500 million. Then anyone Twitter ever banned would sue them.

Nope. As the laws aren't retroactive, so older posts wouldn't be subject to liability. And Trump is a public figure. So what you can say about him is broad AF.

Trump on the other hand would be a liability nightmare. And would be banned instantly. As anything Trump typed, Twitter could be held liable for.

Ask Sidney Powell how that kind of liability is working out.

What are you smoking?

Meaningless. If I have terms of service that say, "no blacks," does that make it legal?
As Trump's ban from Twitter demonstrates elegantly, its hardly meaningless. Twitter has the legal power to do exactly what it did when Trump violated the TOS he violated.

And what law is being broken by banning Trump from Twitter?

What are you smoking?

Nope. As the laws aren't retroactive, so older posts wouldn't be subject to liability. And Trump is a public figure. So what you can say about him is broad AF.

Trump on the other hand would be a liability nightmare. And would be banned instantly. As anything Trump typed, Twitter could be held liable for.

Ask Sidney Powell how that kind of liability is working out.
BLM, Antifa, and the Democrat party would all be banned as well, moron.

What are you smoking?

As Trump's ban from Twitter demonstrates elegantly, its hardly meaningless. Twitter has the legal power to do exactly what it did when Trump violated the TOS he violated.

And what law is being broken by banning Trump from Twitter?
Which is why people should be allowed to sue Twitter.

We all know you support Twitter being immune from lawsuit simply because you hate the people they censor.

You're a Stalinist douchebag.

Forum List

Back