Twitter locks out Trump

Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.
Unfortunately because of the way the Mods act...this forum serves to INFLAME those passions
There are some trumpian Mods who go after anyone who posts an ant-trump thread. That has happened to me several times. They are despicable.
And far too many "crazy" and dangerous posts are allowed

We have one poster who routinely calls for the deaths of all "leftists" and the mods do nothing.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?
Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Oh. Ok. We do know the truth. Better?

EDIT: Oh and handle it or whatever you want to hear.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?

What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.

Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

He
They’re a private company and could do whatever they want, but I believe their motivation is to spite Trump. I don’t buy their explanation that they closed his account because they were afraid he’d insight more violence.

Right? I mean, Trump incite violence, whoever heard of such a thing?

I think his rhetoric incited the violence at the capital building and has been irresponsible and dangerous, but his latest statements and tweets since what happened haven’t done anything to provoke violence. Besides there’s a lot of accounts on Twitter that have fanned the flames regarding other situations without consequence.
Provokes no one. You follow the leftist lie that conservatives are MANIPULATED by outside forces.

I listen to Rush BECAUSE HE AGREES WITH MY BELIEFS

I support PRESIDENT Trump because he's a GOOD man fighting some VERY BAD people in Washington and the media

Trump has made some policy moves I agreed with, some I didn’t, but he certainly is not a good man.
He is a VERY good man

What are you smoking?

Sorry. The constant censorship and the constant support from the left for it, shows that you can't handle the Truth.

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

I guess the "truth" that the owners of Parlor were worried about came true.

Unfortunately because of the way the Mods act...this forum serves to INFLAME those passions
There are some trumpian Mods who go after anyone who posts an ant-trump thread. That has happened to me several times. They are despicable.
At least you are consistent. Useless, but consistent.

What are you smoking?

I don't think twitter appreciates threats over their platform. In the end it's their decision. You guys got parlor though I guess there was some censorship issues because some were pushing the notion of not voting in the Georgia runoff. You know, cuz the steal and shit.

Newsweek is the media. The media has no credibility to many here, myself included.

We have one poster who routinely calls for the deaths of all "leftists" and the mods do nothing.
Iran does that and Twitter does nothing.

What are you smoking?

Newsweek is the media. The media has no credibility to many here, myself included.

That's not my problem.

What are you smoking?

So "free speech" on parler is only free so long as it supports the GOP.

Oh.

What are you smoking?

You don't get to on one hand, claim to be able to handle the truth, and on the other gloat about successful censorship.

Well, you do. But you look like a deluded fool.

Do you want a Civil War?

What are you smoking?

So "free speech" on parler is only free so long as it supports the GOP.

Oh.

It appears so.

What are you smoking?

That's not my problem.

But it is. You have to live in this country too. Half the population and more every day, are coming to grips with the idea, that the media is their enemy.

Do you want a Civil War?

What are you smoking?

You don't get to on one hand, claim to be able to handle the truth, and on the other gloat about successful censorship.

Do you want a Civil War?

Like I said, I don't blame twitter for banning people who promote violence. It's really their decision and anyone who joins agrees to their TOS.

Everyone's reporting they cant access Parler -- iPhone and Android.

The Left is already AT WAR
Screenshot_20210108-195722_TikTok.jpg

What are you smoking?

That's not my problem.

But it is. You have to live in this country too. Half the population and more every day, are coming to grips with the idea, that the media is their enemy.

Do you want a Civil War?

It's not my problem that the conservatives on this board choose to ignore a link because it's from "the media". Now as a country you guys are continuing to move onto your safe spaces and only trust conservatives sources and will be conversing with only each other on apps like parlor won't be my problem either, I won't have to listen to it since they will be self censoring from the rest of the world.

I would like to contribute monetarily to USMB....but I do not trust the Administrators or Mods. There are far too many trumpist among the number.

Everyone's reporting they cant access Parler -- iPhone and Android.

The Left is already AT WARView attachment 439678

"Get your Radios and batteries out". Sure, nothing like a little overreaction.

Looks like it's up to me you paranoid goons.

What are you smoking?

Do you want a Civil War?

Like I said, I don't blame twitter for banning people who promote violence. It's really their decision and anyone who joins agrees to their TOS.

We don't care that you have excuses for your censorship.

Do you want a Civil War?

Forum List

Back