Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

I'm willing to see the evidence, you've made up your mind.
When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Anybody who wants to shoot people for crossing the border for starters.

I'm also not so sure committing insurrection is a misdemeanor either.
Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Meets the definition.

That's old speak. By newspeak rules, it was a mostly peaceful protest.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.
Destroyed property? They broke one window. Who are you trying to kid?

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.
Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.
Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.

Yes. That is the way forward to healing and peace. Keep ridiculing those that disagree with you. Never admit that they could have validity to their concerns.

Or hell, even that they have the right to have concerns.

Keep it up.

Hey, remember when you lefties laughed at me when I predicted blowback for you and yours?
Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers that voter fraud in the 2020 election is a lie.

I remember when you lefties were just as confident about Russiagate.

Hell, you probably still believe that Trump said that ws were "very fine people".

You are the one living in a bubble, not me.

My point was that insulting your enemies, is not the way to get to peace.

And your response was to insult some more.

Guess you want Civil War.

OH GFY WHINY LITTLE BITCH.
Trump has been abusing his Twitter account for years.
Only in the eyes of morons like you.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.
Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.
Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.

Yes. That is the way forward to healing and peace. Keep ridiculing those that disagree with you. Never admit that they could have validity to their concerns.

Keep it up.

Hey, remember when you lefties laughed at me when I predicted blowback for you and yours?
Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers that voter fraud in the 2020 election is a lie.

Hell, you probably still believe that Trump said that ws were "very fine people".

My posts contained no insults. My friend Bripat just called me a moron. I have not resorted to such name calling. I take no offense however.

When you characterize supporting Trump politically as being in a "cult" you are insulting your enemies.

Have the character to be honest about that.

My point was, we have people dying in the streets and you are still playing divisive games.

Do you want a Civil War?

There is no possibilty of civil war despite what many on the right, and some on the left, may believe. Only a nut would want civil war. Yes, sometimes rhetoric gets out of hand. It is part and parcel of debating in a political forum. We have to cool our passions. Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
No they want free speech.

Thankfully they already have that.
What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.

There is no possibilty of civil war despite what many on the right, and some on the left, may believe. Only a nut would want civil war. Yes, sometimes rhetoric gets out of hand. It is part and parcel of debating in a political forum. We have to cool our passions. Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.
Civil war is preferable to living under Stalinism, so it's very possible.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?

What are you smoking?

If someone were banned from this board would they still have their rights to free speech fully intact? Yes or no will do.
That's this board, not a monopoly like Facebook or youTube or Twitter.

He
They’re a private company and could do whatever they want, but I believe their motivation is to spite Trump. I don’t buy their explanation that they closed his account because they were afraid he’d insight more violence.

Right? I mean, Trump incite violence, whoever heard of such a thing?

I think his rhetoric incited the violence at the capital building and has been irresponsible and dangerous, but his latest statements and tweets since what happened haven’t done anything to provoke violence. Besides there’s a lot of accounts on Twitter that have fanned the flames regarding other situations without consequence.
Provokes no one. You follow the leftist lie that conservatives are MANIPULATED by outside forces.

I listen to Rush BECAUSE HE AGREES WITH MY BELIEFS

I support PRESIDENT Trump because he's a GOOD man fighting some VERY BAD people in Washington and the media

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Twitter has taken sides. Against the American People.

Do you want a Civil War?

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Do you want a Civil War?
No, they want you to SUBMIT

What are you smoking?

Also the government doesn't get to write the TOS for this board or twitter.

Is Trump going to sue and when he doesn't then what?

Twitter and the media are the rebirth of Pravda. Look for Democrats to get 100% of the votes just like in North Korea. You people are not Americans and you are listening to people that hate you with a passion.
Biden often did get 100% of the vote during certain points in the counting.
Not sure but Biden's win made a liar out of historians and their election history of what a winning candidate does. But hey, we already know the next president won't be chosen by the people.

He
They’re a private company and could do whatever they want, but I believe their motivation is to spite Trump. I don’t buy their explanation that they closed his account because they were afraid he’d insight more violence.

Right? I mean, Trump incite violence, whoever heard of such a thing?

I think his rhetoric incited the violence at the capital building and has been irresponsible and dangerous, but his latest statements and tweets since what happened haven’t done anything to provoke violence. Besides there’s a lot of accounts on Twitter that have fanned the flames regarding other situations without consequence.
Provokes no one. You follow the leftist lie that conservatives are MANIPULATED by outside forces.

I listen to Rush BECAUSE HE AGREES WITH MY BELIEFS

I support PRESIDENT Trump because he's a GOOD man fighting some VERY BAD people in Washington and the media

Trump has made some policy moves I agreed with, some I didn’t, but he certainly is not a good man.

Last edited:
Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Do you want a Civil War?
No, they want you to SUBMIT

Yep, it makes our job easier.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

My posts contained no insults. My friend Bripat just called me a moron. I have not resorted to such name calling. I take no offense however.

When you characterize supporting Trump politically as being in a "cult" you are insulting your enemies.

Have the character to be honest about that.

My point was, we have people dying in the streets and you are still playing divisive games.

Do you want a Civil War?

We are in a period of increasing civil unrest. Biden talked some shit about healing or putting the "time of darkness behind us".

But it is increasingly clear that he will not stop employing divisive tactics that have worked for him.

Thus, the unrest, the violence can only be expected to increase and escalate.

Hey, image the people being arrested from this. THeir friends and families, you think they are going to be more or less angry over the next few years?

When they get out of prison, do you think they will more or less angry?

If you don't want a Civil War, perhaps you should stop supporting the people and polices that are ensuring one.

What are you smoking?

Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

What are you smoking?

Then the government should not exempt them from the law on publishers. They do that. And this proves it. There are multiple anti trust suits against them.

But you know the truth that they can't handle dissension so they silence it. Cowardice and Communist

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

RIGHT! trump would never think of that....ARE YOU ON MARS?

What are you smoking?

Are there any free speech cases? That's what the topic is and many, many, many people have been banned from twitter. How many sued their way back on under the 1st amendment?

Funny, you didn't address the point about you libs knowing that you can't handle the Truth.

Though forums like this do serve the wonderful purpose of blowing off steam.
Unfortunately because of the way the Mods act...this forum serves to INFLAME those passions
There are some trumpian Mods who go after anyone who posts an ant-trump thread. That has happened to me several times. They are despicable.

Forum List

Back