Twitter locks out Trump

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

I'm willing to see the evidence, you've made up your mind.
When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Anybody who wants to shoot people for crossing the border for starters.

I'm also not so sure committing insurrection is a misdemeanor either.
Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Meets the definition.

That's old speak. By newspeak rules, it was a mostly peaceful protest.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Why are you supporting the police living in teh past? Times have changed. Riots and political violence are acceptable now. That was demonstrated again and again, over the last 4 years with the "resistance" and the soft coup, and the open insurrection and the constant rioting, and ect.
Trump is a demon who thrives on chaos, deceit and lies. Break yourself free from that evil cult.

A "demon"? Who's most controversial policy was sending foreign nationals home, in accordance with the law.

Your hysteria was in support of the justifications for the violence over the last 4 years, that has normalized political violence and disrespecting elections.

This is on you.
Wrong, the George Floyd riots were not “political violence”. Political violence is attacking the Capitol Building in an attempt at a coup against the newly elected government of the United States of America.
Wrong.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.
Destroyed property? They broke one window. Who are you trying to kid?

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.
Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.
Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.

Yes. That is the way forward to healing and peace. Keep ridiculing those that disagree with you. Never admit that they could have validity to their concerns.

Or hell, even that they have the right to have concerns.

Keep it up.

Hey, remember when you lefties laughed at me when I predicted blowback for you and yours?
They don't give a damn about healing and peace now that they can swindle every election.

Not with you. You've kind of cut yourself out of the pie until you change your ways.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Why are you supporting the police living in teh past? Times have changed. Riots and political violence are acceptable now. That was demonstrated again and again, over the last 4 years with the "resistance" and the soft coup, and the open insurrection and the constant rioting, and ect.

Whatever floats your boat.

I've been on the record quite a bit bemoaning this change. I am one of those crazy conservatives that think that not all change is for the good.

But, once again, society moved on and ignored my concerns or the concerns of people like me.

Now we all have to get used to the new normal.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

You're too busy telling me what I think.

I've said nothing about what you think. I've just pointed out the discrepancy between the new rules that your side has forced the rest of US to live by, over the last 4 years,

and your side's reaction to this latest mostly peaceful protest.

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Your ilk defended rioters in SEattle and Portland who burned down the entire downtown, looted all the stores, asaulted people and even committed murder. You're scumbags who have to right to comment on this. None.

They broke multiple windows, doors, trashed offices, stole government property, cracked a cops head with a fire extinguisher and killed him, injured multiple others, brought handcuffs and nooses and obstructed the business of Congress in the process of peacefully transferring power.

Basically they tried to overturn an election and lost and Trump saving his own skin called them and their actions heinous and not representing America.
Sorry turd, but no cops were killed. The protesters may have broken a few doors. "trashed offices" means they left some empty water bottles laying around. The cops are the only ones who injured anyone. They killed 4 people. They killed an unarmed white woman.

Only a douchebag would defend the behavior of the D.C. cops. Watching you hypocrites screech about this would be positively comical if it wasn't so tragic and scary.

No cops were killed?

First it was a single door, now it's "a few". What the insurrections did is destroy the barriers protecting Congress from a rabid cult. They rifled through offices, throwing folders and papers everywhere. The cops only killed 1, the others died of medical issues, probably overweight slobs like you.

And Trump basically called them un-American and their actions heinous after the fact. What do you think about Trump throwing them under the bus?

That you cannot be honest about your political enemies, shows that on some level, you know you are on the side of the bad guys.
Of course he does. All these douchebags know that the Democrats swindled this election. They are accomplices to the crime.
Stop with the election fraud lie. Break free of the Trumpist cult! Make an appointment with a deprogrammer.

Yes. That is the way forward to healing and peace. Keep ridiculing those that disagree with you. Never admit that they could have validity to their concerns.

Keep it up.

Hey, remember when you lefties laughed at me when I predicted blowback for you and yours?
They don't give a damn about healing and peace now that they can swindle every election.

Not with you. You've kind of cut yourself out of the pie until you change your ways.
What "pie" is that, the one for all the parsites, thugs and weasels of the world?

Wait...we have a so called president that has been banned from multiple social media platforms and the Republicans in congress still want him to remain in office? They still want him to have control of nuclear weapons? ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?
They are not nearly as crazy or sleazy as you.

Link coming

Actually it is 12 hours only if he deletes three of the tweets inciting violence. Otherwise the account will remain locked.

no no...permanent ban.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Except, we won't. This is the new normal.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers that voter fraud in the 2020 election is a lie.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Whatever floats your boat.

I've been on the record quite a bit bemoaning this change. I am one of those crazy conservatives that think that not all change is for the good.

But, once again, society moved on and ignored my concerns or the concerns of people like me.

Now we all have to get used to the new normal.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

You're too busy telling me what I think.

I've said nothing about what you think. I've just pointed out the discrepancy between the new rules that your side has forced the rest of US to live by, over the last 4 years,

and your side's reaction to this latest mostly peaceful protest.

Previously you did.

There are no new rules. I'm not a fan of rioting and looting and when people do it they should be arrested for rioting and looting. When someone does the same thing to our capital building attempting to coerce a response from government to change the peaceful transfer of power that's something else and those people will also have a price to pay. Like I said before, I'm being pretty consistent.

Link coming

Actually it is 12 hours only if he deletes three of the tweets inciting violence. Otherwise the account will remain locked.

no no...permanent ban.
Maybe he can hire a tech team to start his own twitter? Good grief...what an embarrassment as a Human Being.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers.
ROFL! Ridicule is all you got, moron. No facts. The lie that it was "free and fair," and you know it's a lie. All you've done is repeat the same lies and non sequiturs 1000 times.

Link coming

no no...permanent ban.
Maybe he can hire a tech team to start his own twitter? Good grief...what an embarrassment as a Human Being.
That's truly hilarious coming from a piece of shit like you.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers that voter fraud in the 2020 election is a lie.

The cult is planning on marching on DC for the inaugural. I hope they get the crap beat out of them this time. The FBI will be waiting for them, so that they can cuff the wanted.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

No cops were killed?

Keep it up.

Listen, if you going to repeat the same debunked voter fraud lie over and over again you are going to get ridiculed. I, as well as many other USMB members, have addressed this issue a 1000 times. Now even former Trump officials say it was all a lie. I have come to the conclusion that no amount of evidence will ever convince hardcore Trumpers.
ROFL! Ridicule is all you got, moron. No facts. The lie that it was "free and fair," and you know it's a lie. All you've done is repeat the same lies and non sequiturs 1000 times.

"Ridicule is all you got, moron"

We need a plaque for that.

No they want free speech.

Forum List

Back